Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tobyjones3006

Fletching ban rates?

19 posts in this topic

Let's get generic. 

What's it like botting fletching? Obviously, there isn't 1 'specific' location where you HAVE to go to fletch, so Weath wouldnt be able to just swoop the worlds in 1 location?

Thoughts?

You can either bot fletching at a crowded area (GE) or a peaceful one. He won't mind you at the grand exchange. Just don't use it too long.

It's relatively safe until you reach higher levels of fletching. Once you reach around 85+ they have some sort of algorithm that sorts out all the accounts who are gaining small amounts of exp for a long period of time. If they deem you gaining low rates for your level they will flag your account and most-likely will be delayed banned.

I botted 1-99 fletch at pest control, even with randoms being optional. 

Just don't bot too fast, because then if what @Pwningcows said is true, bye bye account. 

Add in some breaks, switch skills/activities up, make the massive xp gainz seem less noticeable and more "humanlike". 

It's relatively safe until you reach higher levels of fletching. Once you reach around 85+ they have some sort of algorithm that sorts out all the accounts who are gaining small amounts of exp for a long period of time. If they deem you gaining low rates for your level they will flag your account and most-likely will be delayed banned.

I would take this comment with a fingertip of salt.

Edited by blame10

I've noticed that ALL my bans from fletching have occurred at or before level 90 and ALWAYS after I've traded over a large amount of supplies. I wouldn't bot fletching for too long per day but that's just my advice and experience with it.

Was banned for getting 99 fletching at grand exchange, not sure if the premium slayer bot caused it because I started training that after getting 99 or if me botting nearly everyday for a good 9-12 hours.

I botted 1-99 fletch at pest control, even with randoms being optional. 

Just don't bot too fast, because then if what @Pwningcows said is true, bye bye account. 

Add in some breaks, switch skills/activities up, make the massive xp gainz seem less noticeable and more "humanlike". 

It all depends on length of exp gains. You have to think like a computer scientist. If you are Jagex the only viable method of collection ban data is to look at numbers. What better number is experience gain.

If you are to gain say 100k XP an hour fletching for 18 hours straight. If the hourly average for exp is roughly the same it means it could be very likely it is a bot because of stable gains for long periods of time. No human can proficiently fletch 18 hours straight without getting bored or slowing down, its just how it works.

1 person likes this

Botted 99 on multiple accts, was running five at a time. Most made it to 20m+ exp before getting banned. I ran with breaks every 4hrs and 12hr break for 5-6 hrs. This was on fresh accts as well. I used W2 G.E..

I don't have any fletchers personally but I see a large number of lvl 3 fletching bots at Ge with 20m-50m fletching xp

you start getting quick bans after 60 fletch. best place i found to fletch meself has been Ge world 2

there is still a possibility of getting banned no matter what you bot.. I recommend doing low hours and long breaks like 1-2 hours session and 40 minute breaks+

Whenever I bot/train fletching I go to a place that has a good base of people having conversation. Meaning they usually arent botting if they are talking aswell. I also avoid places that are extremely crowded or have an unusual amount of people right under the bank space. AND I also ALWAYS move around. I never bot in the same bank twice in a row. Never been banned. 

*knocks on wood*

1 person likes this

I made it 1-86 but gave up because the money was so little and you would have to put shit tons of mage longs (which cost a lot) on the account while you botted overnight. I hate leaving 5m+ on accounts I'm botting lol.

Update to my post before. 

Accidentally fell asleep botting fletching in the large varrock bank and I woke up and it was still going strong.

On 3/31/2016 at 11:41 AM, Swift Pelican said:

Update to my post before. 

Accidentally fell asleep botting fletching in the large varrock bank and I woke up and it was still going strong.

what bot are you using at the moment?