Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HeyImJamie

Assume Making an 'Ass' out of 'U' and 'Me'

25 posts in this topic

Praying this doesn't get removed. It's a genuine question/hopefully discussion. :)

Can I ask why certain scripters are allowed to treat their customers like shit? With the premium rule and 'lack of choice' when it comes to premium scripts, surely the ones we have should be at the upmost quality and the customer service should be at it's peak? Tribot is the best botting client out there, so why do we put up with this? Does this lead a good example to new scripters? No. Does it invite people to Tribot? Definitely not. Something's up :o

1e98d5c09fa546c44b60b9f891f56d38.png

fea5ff711ee5e54582dcf0af67837b3f.png

These are two responses from said scripter within two pages of specific/genuine bug reports. I just don't get how this is allowed, and If I wanted to, I could search for more sarcastic/idiotic responses but it's 12:30am and I'd like to sleep.

So, Why pls moderinos?

6 people like this

Some nerds think they're so cool cause they control a certain market with their script, they forget that they're actually nerds irl and aren't as important as they think. Forgive him, he probably needed some validation from the internet due to his lack of it irl.

1 person likes this

Some nerds think they're so cool cause they control a certain market with their script, they forget that they're actually nerds irl and aren't as important as they think. Forgive him, he probably needed some validation from the internet due to his lack of it irl.

I have no problems with controlling the market as long as the script is top quality and issues are dealt with politely. I just have a problem with his arrogance.

There's honestly no reason to personally attack him like that. His general behaviour isn't exactly acceptable, but no need for that.

I have been treated poorly by some scriptwriters and treated well by others. It depends who it is. At the end of the day you just have to stand up for yourself. There isn't anything they can do to you for standing up for yourself.

This exactly, I've had the same issue with a few script writers. Multiple features of a particular prem AIO thieving script has been broken for a long time and I've posted about it on his thread and he does not acknowledge it or says it is coming in the next update but here we are months later and no update. 

There are worse things that could happen to you. Clever Title though

I have been treated poorly by some scriptwriters and treated well by others. It depends who it is. At the end of the day you just have to stand up for yourself. There isn't anything they can do to you for standing up for yourself.

I'm personally not that bothered, Just questioning why it's allowed. :)

Just don't renew your membership on his script if you feel this way, I'm sure when he looses most of his user base he'll soon start being polite and treating everyone with respect.

Just don't renew your membership on his script if you feel this way, I'm sure when he looses most of his user base he'll soon start being polite and treating everyone with respect.

Except because some people have a monopoly on certain scripts, like nightmare zone, you can't afford to not purchase the script if that is the task you wish to perform.

Except because some people have a monopoly on certain scripts, like nightmare zone, you can't afford to not purchase the script if that is the task you wish to perform.

Well, Personally i'd invest into other methods rather than be taken for a mug.

He probably earns a substantial amount from the script, if this substantial amount dropped, he would change his path with what he is doing.

You would be arrogant too when you find out that yes, as a scripter, you are correct 99.99% of the time.

Posts by the exact person you screenshot (as well as others).

cc479a6acb.png3489a74fac.png

0afa02d370.pngbeecddf890.png8ed5529829.png493faff1fe.png79148532b9.png

Well looks like I was right and both users lied. Cool.

Obviously this is all anecdotal as it is a single situation. Well okay, lets look at a method to confirm I am right 99.99% of the time as decided by tribot administrators, script disputes. When's the last time I lost a script dispute let alone had one filed against me? June of 2013 and months ago respectively. Looks like I am right 99.99% of the time. Cool.

Now lets look at a scripter many users would consider to have outstanding support: Tri. How many has he lost in the last 2.5 years? More than I can count. How often are they filed against him? Seemingly weekly.

Edited by Assume

You would be arrogant too when you find out that yes, as a scripter, you are correct 99.99% of the time.

Posts by the exact person you screenshot (as well as others).

cc479a6acb.png3489a74fac.png

0afa02d370.pngbeecddf890.png8ed5529829.png493faff1fe.png79148532b9.png

Well looks like I was right and both users lied. Cool.

Obviously this is all anecdotal as it is a single situation. Well okay, lets look at a method to confirm I am right 99.99% of the time as decided by tribot administrators, script disputes. When's the last time I lost a script dispute let alone had one filed against me? June of 2013 and months ago respectively. Looks like I am right 99.99% of the time. Cool.

Now lets look at a scripter many users would consider to have outstanding support: Tri. How many has he lost in the last 2.5 years? More than I can count. How often are they filed against him? Seemingly weekly.

Surely if your script was perfect you'd be having no disputes?

There's plenty of other times you've been rude and abrupt. No matter how good of a scripter you are, It's not needed.

I am going to be proposing a new role be added to the TRiBot forums, "Script Support". The role of Script Support will be to provide customer service for at least one premium script, so that premium scripters don't have to.

The fact of the matter is that when you purchase a script, you are NOT purchasing customer service; you are purchasing access to the script. Assume, while sometimes blunt, has not done anything wrong when dealing with customers. It isn't his job. However, it currently isn't anyone's job, which is why I am going to be proposing the addition of a Script Support forum role to TRiLeZ.

Note that there is a possibility that Script Support will be a paid position, if it is in fact implemented. However, if someone working as Script Support receives any sort of compensation, it would be expected that they would do a damn good job at providing customer support.

3 people like this

I am going to be proposing a new role be added to the TRiBot forums, "Script Support". The role of Script Support will be to provide customer service for at least one premium script, so that premium scripters don't have to.

The fact of the matter is that when you purchase a script, you are NOT purchasing customer service; you are purchasing access to the script. Assume, while sometimes blunt, has not done anything wrong when dealing with customers. It isn't his job. However, it currently isn't anyone's job, which is why I am going to be proposing the addition of a Script Support forum role to TRiLeZ.

Note that there is a possibility that Script Support will be a paid position, if it is in fact implemented. However, if someone working as Script Support receives any sort of compensation, it would be expected that they would do a damn good job at providing customer support.

i support this idea.

@Assume , what do you want to say with your pictures? That you can treat your customers like sh*t ?

:(

and this is how you could be like @Assume  :angel: ,

@TacoManStan shows you how to treat customers

http://puu.sh/mBq1i/6d61c0586b.png

Yes, I am saying you can and should treat your customers like shit when they blatantly lie about your product. I am also saying that OP, by showing only my posts, and not what I was responding to, is creating a thread to pander to his agenda. Nothing he said is worth anything without context, something I provided.

Edited by Assume

Yes, I am saying you can and should treat your customers like shit when they blatantly lie about your product. I am also saying that OP, by showing only my posts, and not what I was responding to, is creating a thread to pander to his agenda. Nothing he said is worth anything without context, something I provided.

Did you just steal my title for your forum tag? :l

Did you just steal my title for your forum tag? :l

It has been my title since 2013.

3 people like this

The best and only conclusive way to saw anything is with your wallet. Just don't buy his stuff if you don't like him.

I don't.

1 person likes this