Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

113 posts in this topic

I completely agree with Explicit_, he has made so many great points and backed them all up with solid evidence.  5/7, great work.

Lmao "there's evidence out there somewhere, I'm not sure where but try here!!"

Does ABCL2 have to be implemented in all premium scripts?

I remember trilez saying that he would now require ABCL2 on all premium scripts. Guess we just have to wait on the scripters to update them :P

I'm a VIP extended member and according to the log the mouse data was loaded successfully. Does it mean this technology will be applied to all my botting activities immediately or do i have to activate or do something more?

Thanks!

I'm a VIP extended member and according to the log the mouse data was loaded successfully. Does it mean this technology will be applied to all my botting activities immediately or do i have to activate or do something more?

Thanks!

Yeah it means the human mouse data will be used. However, this tribot release is regarding ABC2, therefore it only applies when you use scripts that implement ABC2.

Truly amazing text and it is amazing that something like this have finally been implementet. Not only manually added to the script but (I hope) properly coded into the actual client and API.

I am looking forward to do a lot of testing with this bot on osrs. I will be looking for this function next time when purchasing a script.

Now I just need to build an energy efficient computer and rent myself a trustworthy VPN.

You can count on with collecting data during gameplay!

Only thing I have found so far that I am not too found of is the break set-up. It was 'complicated' to set up as it was not completely clear what was days/hours/seconds/ms.

Kind regards

Old botter

Damn, still going strong with the awesome updates TRiLeZ. Good work man, I'm tempted to try out the new bot! :)

Very interesting to read, makes me think a LOT about how I will use pathing tho.. :)

Just now, queeen said:

Where can I download?

Home page ♥