Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

113 posts in this topic

This is working really well on certain things, like rock crabs. But when im mining or fishing, I think it would make you look like more of a bot if you wait 10-20 seconds just to switch to the next spot or switch to the next rock.

This is working really well on certain things, like rock crabs. But when im mining or fishing, I think it would make you look like more of a bot if you wait 10-20 seconds just to switch to the next spot or switch to the next rock.

I don't think that makes you look like a bot.. It makes you look like a player who isn't fully focused on the game.

Imagine going 2 hours straight clicking each rock right after your last one is mined. Not many people have the focus/ attention span to do that for hours on end without going afk/checking tabs/etc.

I'm pretty sure the scripts have few minute bursts of efficient mining where they click next rock instantly, but also have times where they're in afk mode clicking every few seconds.

im not sure where else to put this, but just yesterday i didnt need to be vip to use tabbing (im pretty sure i didnt pay for vip only paid for scripts). is this a new update or something? will vip show up in purchase history if i look or only scripts? maybe im just stupid and forgot if i bought vip lol im not sure. 

Edited by srt4forthewin

Hello Everyone, 

Which scripts use this new Anti Ban besides the ones Trilez mentioned? 

Thank You

aMiner (free) has abc2. liking it so far. you can disable it but compared to abc2. abc1 looks so bottish

i think abc2 has the mouse go off screen a bit too much

Edited by hanakk

as of last night, my randoms get solved but the script (no matter which one i'm running) gets stopped right after. any advice on how to fix this?

i cant get tribot to work everytime i load it up and login it goes black and says getiing latest client revision need help

What's your reaction to learning most of this has been implemented in other bots for years lol

No other oldschool bot has this level of antiban. 

Edited by Mark

No other oldschool bot has this level of antiban. 

Oh really? I could name at least 3 that have had gaussian distributed click points for years. Don't even get me started on the uselessness of bots that operate "completely external" as it's been shown time and time again they do not rely on client side detection and, if they decided to, bot developers would have to do a hell of a lot more than just utilize JNI.

Oh really? I could name at least 3 that have had gaussian distributed click points for years. Don't even get me started on the uselessness of bots that operate "completely external" as it's been shown time and time again they do not rely on client side detection and, if they decided to, bot developers would have to do a hell of a lot more than just utilize JNI.

This isn't just about click points.

This isn't just about click points.

Obviously, I was merely providing an example the average person could understand.

Obviously, I was merely providing an example the average person could understand.

Okay and AFAIK no other bots are implementing reactions times based on human data.

Name the other bots that implement all that ABC2 has to offer

Okay and AFAIK no other bots are implementing reactions times based on human data.

Name the other bots that implement all that ABC2 has to offer

Go look at the RSBot API, it's all right there. I'm not even going to bother wasting my time explaining why the majority of ABC is completely useless and a waste of developers time implementing. You guys keep doing your thing while others, who actually look at the situation logically, do things like this (not my pic):

GVW02oT.png

Go look at the RSBot API, it's all right there. I'm not even going to bother wasting my time explaining why the majority of ABC is completely useless and a waste of developers time implementing. You guys keep doing your thing while others, who actually look at the situation logically, do things like this (not my pic):

GVW02oT.png

You looking logically at the situation means you're going to put a picture up of 15m agility xp? Lmao you are a fucking moron. Go back to your shit client and stay small; your input is uneducated, unhelpful, and unwanted.

2 people like this

You looking logically at the situation means you're going to put a picture up of 15m agility xp? Lmao you are a fucking moron. Go back to your shit client and stay small; your input is uneducated, unhelpful, and unwanted.

That agility xp was botted in two weeks. Implement your ABC2 and do the same? The bot I'm at is bigger than TriBot and the bot I own (not for RuneScape) is bigger than both combined. Not a single person here has given any logical argument so I'm not going to spend my time thinking one out for them.

That agility xp was botted in two weeks. Implement your ABC2 and do the same? The bot I'm at is bigger than TriBot and the bot I own (not for RuneScape) is bigger than both combined. Not a single person here has given any logical argument so I'm not going to spend my time thinking one out for them.

So you're telling me you managed to pull 45k xp/hr for 336 hours straight without a ban?

I think someone is telling a few porkies.

So you're telling me you managed to pull 45k xp/hr for 336 hours straight without a ban?

Obviously "do/process action" means nothing to you.

Just ignore him, let the ignorant remain ignorant.

Just ignore him, let the ignorant remain ignorant.

I knew the majority of users on this site were naive but not this bad lol

GVW02oT.png

I believe most RS bot developers are trying to patch things before they get added and since nobody really knows what Jagex uses to determine who is/isn't botting, many are just shots in the dark, but can later become relevant.

I completely agree with Explicit_, he has made so many great points and backed them all up with solid evidence.  5/7, great work.