Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

113 posts in this topic

I just got insta banned, after logging in on the client... How come ?

On an account you were previously botting? Jagex does that quite a bit. They ban you upon login.

Great to hear ofcourse, just hope it is optional as some times its easy to not be banned as is. 

1 person likes this

Glad I took a statistics class at some point. This all looks amazing, can't wait to see it in action!

What happend to looking glass? was using it yesterday restarted client and no longer there? tried re-installing client still gone.. 

Testing this out atm, finally someone has started working on flagged account reviews. Thanks for the release.

So this sounds Awesome! However one question, How will this affect combat scripts? I could see having a few minute delay when chopping trees or something, but, if I'm running a Green dragon bot and i start getting PK'ed I dont want my bot sitting there for 2-3mins before it knows it needs to run away..

Is there any failsafe setup for something like this?

And thanks Trillez  for all the hard work. Ive happily spent over 350$ on Tribot. Heres to another 350$!!!! 

@trilez 

Yes, scripters can chose when the antiban should be performed. 

Testing this out atm, finally someone has started working on flagged account reviews. Thanks for the release.

Not finally, all TRiBot developers have constantly been working on ways to reduce the ban rates.

1 person likes this

What if that over 1 minute reaction time happens when you have just right-clicked an item for example, humans will execute the second "in menu" click immediately and then idle not in the middle of an execution..

Having the menu open for the next target will reduce the reaction time, and the likeliness of that happening.

I kind of fear that Jagex now writes a filter or an algorithm to detect drastic changes in account movement over the last month. They would easily be able to spot the botters, if we all went from semi-bottish clicking, and completely human clicking. 

As stated in the thread post, the click point selection algorithm was implemented last summer. As for the difference in reaction times, Jagex won't ban someone because their reaction times increased. There could be so many reasons for this increase, and banning someone because of it would be foolish.

@TRiLeZ,

Just to clarify, this is for all Tribot users yes? Or is this something similar to Looking Glass, which only VIP-E members will have exclusive access to?

Yes, all TRiBot users have access to ABC2.

So this sounds Awesome! However one question, How will this affect combat scripts? I could see having a few minute delay when chopping trees or something, but, if I'm running a Green dragon bot and i start getting PK'ed I dont want my bot sitting there for 2-3mins before it knows it needs to run away..

Is there any failsafe setup for something like this?

And thanks Trillez  for all the hard work. Ive happily spent over 350$ on Tribot. Heres to another 350$!!!! 

@trilez 

Combat scripts will have lower reaction times because humans pay closer attention to RuneScape while at risk of dying. Further, scripts can ignore the ABC2 reaction time if the player is at great risk.

This isn't it. We will continue collecting different human data for all areas of game play, and will continue making algorithms and models which simulate human behavior. I have a long list of areas which we will improve

Can you elaborate on these other areas you want to improve? Without somehow compromising yourself/tribot of course. 

I think this feature should be mandatory for all Scripters to incorporate into they're scripts, especially premium scripts. Such an important step in order to increase authenticity and realism.

Edited by suckafree

I think this feature should be mandatory for all Scripters to incorporate into they're scripts, especially premium scripts. Such an important step in order to increase authenticity and realism.

I agree. Its been 1 day though, im pretty sure all premium scripters are going to implement this to market themselves as better than the competition.

3 people like this

Does anyone know of any other scripts that have implemented ABC2, besides the ones given? Thanks.

P.S. TRiLeZ you're the man!

Does anyone know of any other scripts that have implemented ABC2, besides the ones given? Thanks.

P.S. TRiLeZ you're the man!

Tri's aio combat trainer & Sigma magic have them

Been really noticing a difference with bans :) 

Been really noticing a difference with bans :)

which scripts are you using? :o

It depends on the script. But keep in mind that you'll experience a much greater chance of ban without the full effect of ABC2.

off topic but I would love to use your bot client but I cant every time I load it up and click to open a new rs client it crashes the whole program can you please help me