Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

113 posts in this topic

What if that over 1 minute reaction time happens when you have just right-clicked an item for example, humans will execute the second "in menu" click immediately and then idle not in the middle of an execution..

I kind of fear that Jagex now writes a filter or an algorithm to detect drastic changes in account movement over the last month. They would easily be able to spot the botters, if we all went from semi-bottish clicking, and completely human clicking. 

Holy cow, Mod Wealth may have stress-induced impotence from this.  Thank you Trilez for all your excelent updates. You never stop to surprise me.

Dragon Knight

post-279712-0-79683200-1453085022_thumb.

@TRiLeZ,

Just to clarify, this is for all Tribot users yes? Or is this something similar to Looking Glass, which only VIP-E members will have exclusive access to?

Edited by gabrielspecter

What if that over 1 minute reaction time happens when you have just right-clicked an item for example, humans will execute the second "in menu" click immediately and then idle not in the middle of an execution..

Pretty sure he factored that into the ABC2 dude. 

@gabrielspecter

Its going to be implemented into individual scripts. So yes, anyone with access to the script can use it. 

Edited by Mark
1 person likes this

I kind of fear that Jagex now writes a filter or an algorithm to detect drastic changes in account movement over the last month. They would easily be able to spot the botters, if we all went from semi-bottish clicking, and completely human clicking. 

How so?  Don't you log into your account from time to time not on Tribot to do miscellaneous stuff (questing, GE, etc.?)  That would be a change in account movement assuming you're not VIP-E using LG and human mouse movements.

How so?  Don't you log into your account from time to time not on Tribot to do miscellaneous stuff (questing, GE, etc.?)  That would be a change in account movement assuming you're not VIP-E using LG and human mouse movements.

You misunderstand, or I write it poorly. I mean account mouse movement and clicks. Those are going to change a lot with this Tribot update. if we go from normal scripts to ABC2 ones. All the clicks we used to make on the edge of the square of an item, disappear completely, and now we only click center square and around center in a certain randomized radius. If TRiLeZ can write an algorithm to look more human, they can easily write an algorithm to spot that change. 

You misunderstand, or I write it poorly. I mean account mouse movement and clicks. Those are going to change a lot with this Tribot update. if we go from normal scripts to ABC2 ones. All the clicks we used to make on the edge of the square of an item, disappear completely, and now we only click center square and around center in a certain randomized radius. If TRiLeZ can write an algorithm to look more human, they can easily write an algorithm to spot that change. 

Whether or not that happens, you're still put under a higher risk if you continue to use the previous ABCL. Either jagex spots the sudden change, or you go through completely unnoticed and have success with botting. Regardless, a lot of tribots market is comprised of goldfarmers, who constantly create new accounts. This algorithm jagex could create will only affect the people who bot on their mains, but will for sure be a benefit in the long run for everyone else.

That being said, I doubt jagex will write an algorithm to spot that change. 

Edited by Mark

Hell. Yes. After one of the worst weeks (ban-wise) of my botting career, this is incredible news and a much-needed upgrade to an already great program. I'm excited to get back to work and see what I can do with ABCL2!

Also, it is refreshing to read something so incredibly well-written and detailed.

Out-f***ing Standing.  :cool:  :D

Another thing to note is that sometimes ABC2 produces really high reaction times, up to a minute or longer. So if your bot seems to just be idling doing nothing, it's probably because of this. No, those high reaction times aren't a bug. It's how humans play. Humans don't have consistentlylow reaction times like bots do. Sometimes humans have very high reaction times, and that can be because of many different factors. ABC2 mimics this.

So this sounds Awesome! However one question, How will this affect combat scripts? I could see having a few minute delay when chopping trees or something, but, if I'm running a Green dragon bot and i start getting PK'ed I dont want my bot sitting there for 2-3mins before it knows it needs to run away..

Is there any failsafe setup for something like this?

And thanks Trillez  for all the hard work. Ive happily spent over 350$ on Tribot. Heres to another 350$!!!! 

@trilez 

Edited by treeman187

my scrips aren't working since this update

edit: working now :)

Edited by zac000222
1 person likes this

ayy lovely! i tried describing reaction times similarly but I was too young xD

OQR2VSQ.png

1 person likes this

Sacrificing so much efficiency to mimic a below average RS player's playstyle :/

The amount of times DeltaMiner 'leaves the game' honestly has to be a bug. It's decreasing my XP rates by a huge margin:

DeltaMiner ABC2: 17k XP/hour.

aMiner ABC1: 28k XP/hour.

Edited by blame10
2 people like this

Good Job TRiLeZ

Also, Question.

When the bot goes "afk" does it occasionally move its mouse completely off the screen? (ie when you disable blocking of human input) I feel like this would be a very important thing to randomize, other than the script just sitting there doing nothing with the mouse on the screen.

Edited by adamhackz
1 person likes this

I am glad to see that TRiBot continues in this direction. Props to you for this and feel free to reach out to the community for other data collection projects or w/e you need to improve the software.