Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

113 posts in this topic

will we have an option to use the version we were using before if we don't want ABC2? cause as you said it's less efficient

will we have an option to use the version we were using before if we don't want ABC2? cause as you said it's less efficient

It depends on the script. But keep in mind that you'll experience a much greater chance of ban without the full effect of ABC2.

The thought put into this post alone is remarkable, it's incredibly refreshing to read a post that is not only well written, but well thought out and supports and explains everything that is being said. This ABC2 appears to be a vast improvement on the old system, and I cannot wait to see the new ban rates TRiBot will be boasting with the technology

8 people like this

Upon running scripts with ABC2, you'll notice that they have lower XP rates than scripts which implement ABC2.

I think you meant "Upon running scripts with ABC2, you'll notice that they have lower XP rates than scripts which implement ABC1"?

1 person likes this

I'm sure most people will want ABC2 regardless if its a bit less efficient, Even gold farmers! if it can keep their account alive even an extra hour that's amazing.

i'm sure the efficiency wouldn't fall too far behind. i'd rather be safe than be efficient

Edited by peglegosrs

This made my morning. Awesome work Trilez <3

Hopefully many of the new scripts will start to implement abcl2 :)

It depends on the script. But keep in mind that you'll experience a much greater chance of ban without the full effect of ABC2.

have you tested this? like running same scripts> 1 with ABC2 1 without, at same time and ABC2 lasts considerably longer?

I own and regularly use aAgility. I will be testing abc2 as soon as i start my bots up. I will be posting an update with any information I can give and let you all know the differences if the script is updated already with abc2.

I watch my scripts often so ill know what difference is between them. I don't care about efficiency as much of not getting ban. aAgility has always been a good script to me and only have had 1 ban from 13 accounts going from 10-99 agility. I rather have security my agility bot farm is safer than gaining 2k more exp an hour.

I will update this post or make a new one tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Spot on. Holy shit, everything about your antiban is the kind of stuff I'm paranoid about. 

Nice release once again, looking forward to using scripts that implement ABC2. 

Slower exp/profit wins everyday if it slows down bans. :)

1 person likes this

I own and regularly use aAgility. I will be testing abc2 as soon as i start my bots up. I will be posting an update with any information I can give and let you all know the differences if the script is updated already with abc2.

I watch my scripts often so ill know what difference is between them. I don't care about efficiency as much of not getting ban. aAgility has always been a good script to me and only have had 1 ban from 13 accounts going from 10-99 agility. I rather have security my agility bot farm is safer than gaining 2k more exp an hour.

I will update this post or make a new one tomorrow. Stay tuned.

@muffinmuch On average, how long does it take each account to get 99 agility? How many hours did you bot a day? :o