Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
easy111

Safe to bot?

10 posts in this topic

The ban meter on my account is halfway, with my last offense being 10 months ago. According to the ban meter I'm still in the green (safe). I was wondering if I will be permanently banned upon my next offense for botting, as I've had 2 minor botting offenses on the account. My first offense for botting has expired, but the second offense is still up.

I would prob be using the NMZ bot btw 

Technically, it's never safe to bot.

If you value your account in any way, shape, or form. No, it's not safe to bot.

You're lucky you aren't already banned with 2 offenses.

Bot smart, take breaks, use a quality script, and don't do it on any account you can't afford to lose.

If you play legit on that account then don't bother.

If you don't care if it lives or dies then roll the dice.

Not gonna be safe regardless mate. Just because it's 'expired' doesn't meant they aren't going to take it into account at any case.

Pretty standard rule not to try again after they've clocked you once.

what I meant was, Will I be permenantly banned upon 1 more offense? i dont care about lesser bans

what I meant was, Will I be permenantly banned upon 1 more offense? i dont care about lesser bans

Pretty sure your next one will be permanent. If it's your main I wouldn't take the risk.

Edited by Flax

Next botting offense will result in permanent ban. 

It's not realistic to say 'if you value your account don't bot', after all we're on a bot software forum, so if you're going to bot then babysit it or take breaks and mix in an equal amount of actual playing. Pay for the premium scripts because they're usually less likely to have bugs.

EDIT:

Pay for VIP-E to take advantage of Looking Glass and Human Mouse

Edited by ineu

I've had a 2 day ban on my main also. That's been like a month ago now. A day or two after the ban expired I started botting again and my account is nearly maxed.

tip: use looking glass

I've had a 2 day ban on my main also. That's been like a month ago now. A day or two after the ban expired I started botting again and my account is nearly maxed.

tip: use looking glass

new to tribot, how effective is looking glass and do you automatically get it when you purhcase VIP-E?

Next botting offensive will result in permanent ban. 

It's not realistic to say 'if you value your account don't bot', after all we're on a bot software forum, so if you're going to bot then babysit it or take breaks and mix in an equal amount of actual playing. Pay for the premium scripts because they're usually less likely to have bugs.

EDIT:

Pay for VIP-E to take advantage of Looking Glass and Human Mouse

There's not a 100% guarantee his next botting offense will be a permanent or temporary. I mean, he could hit the lottery and just get a macro minor offense and be set.

It's never wise to bot on an account that holds value to you. So many people have gambled away their mains that they've invested thousands of hours into. It doesn't matter what methodology you're using to prevent getting caught botting, you're still breaking the game rules and risk losing the account forever.

You can reduce the risk of getting caught, but not completely remove the risk of getting caught.

Edited by bluefirecorp
1 person likes this