Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

botsallday

[Free] FlawlessRockCrabKiller [Open Source] [Antiban]

34 posts in this topic

Features -

• Kills rockcrabs east of Relleka
  • Detects cannons and hops worlds
  • Detects number of players and hops if there are too many
  • Will only attack crabs it wakes up to avoid getting reported by angry players (Does not steal crabs)
  • Dynamically detects when to refresh crabs based on crab reactions
  • Eats based on antiban
  • Supports combat potions
  • Supports custom food
  • Supports banking with teletabs
  • Refreshes crabs with tunnel and forest methods
  • Ensures auto retaliate is on for you
  • Implements all mouse movement based antiban (excluding examine to avoid bans for examining nulls)

Instructions -

• ​Start the script near rock crabs, camelot bank, or camelot teleport area. Alternatively just start with camelot teleport in the inventory.
  • Select GUI options and it will do the rest. Supports custom food and combat potions.
  • Cannon and player detection and hopping are automatically on by default
  • The script will automatically eat based on antiban
  • The script will automatically bank when out of food, withdraw more and go back to killing crabs.

Script on tribot repo: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/1706

Source : https://github.com/botsallday/flawless-rock-crab-killer

Edited by botsallday
2 people like this

I just realized that my push to get the source on github last night failed. I pushed and forgot to check that it actually went. The source is up now.

Thanks everyone :). I have received a message from someone about an issue with refreshing in the tunnel. I have since disabled tunnel refreshing and written/tested a new method of refreshing via running south through the forest. The update is live. If you happen to find any issues just let me know and I will take care of them as quickly as possible.

Hey man thanks a lot for the script, just wanted to point out a couple things though.

When the bot goes refresh the crabs via south forest, he just keeps going back and forth

one more thing is bot spends more time waking up crabs then actually killing them.

If you could fix, that would be awesome ! thanks again though !

Hey man thanks a lot for the script, just wanted to point out a couple things though.

When the bot goes refresh the crabs via south forest, he just keeps going back and forth

one more thing is bot spends more time waking up crabs then actually killing them.

If you could fix, that would be awesome ! thanks again though !

Thank you for reporting these issues! I will take a look at this and hopefully push a fix by tomorrow. 

I have updated the script to use a new structure and refactored a fair amount of it. I have also updated pathing so that it no longer goes into relleka when coming from the bank. Refreshing should be a lot smoother and only happen when needed. Waking crabs should also be improved compared to the previous version. Let me know if you find any issues :)!

i can't set custom food it just stops working after opening bank

Thanks for reporting this. I will look into it soon and hopeful push a fix for it later. I will post back here with what I find.

i can't set custom food it just stops working after opening bank

I think this issue may have been address in the last update. I have attempted to reproduce the issue, but it seems to work properly. Could you try again and post back if you have any issues? Also remember that the food name is case sensitive and must not be plural. For example, use "Lobster" instead of "Lobsters" or "lobster".

While I was already in fixit mode I went ahead and completely reworked navigation from the bank to rock crabs. This now uses custom navigation with checkpoint areas along the way. This should be far more reliable and never wonder in to relleka.

I've had MULTIPLE 20+ Hour progs with this bot, it truly is flawless. Just stopping by to express some gratitude towards an incredible free rock crab killer. 

Thanks, man <333

1 person likes this

I've had MULTIPLE 20+ Hour progs with this bot, it truly is flawless. Just stopping by to express some gratitude towards an incredible free rock crab killer. 

Thanks, man <333

Very cool of you to share, thank you :)! You are very welcome!

Very cool of you to share, thank you :)! You are very welcome!

Lmao running into a BIT of problems now, the calculator gets all screwy and goes into the 300,000+ range off of predicted per hr. Also, sometimes it repeatedly switches worlds despite the fact that there's little to no players actually training in the world it switched to. Few other things, I've noticed it sometimes completely turns off? For reasons I can't figure out yet (seems to always be around the hour mark).. On top of all of this, just a little suggestion. I think the Black Unicorns is too far of a distance walked for random refresh.. sometimes it'll just not find its way back to the rock crabs :(. No other script I know of walks this far, and it seems to be more of a hindrance than an actual benefit, any fix for that? 

Other than that, great script! Still my favorite rock crab script on Tribot so far ^^; 

Edited by z00ted

Lmao running into a BIT of problems now, the calculator gets all screwy and goes into the 300,000+ range off of predicted per hr. Also, sometimes it repeatedly switches worlds despite the fact that there's little to no players actually training in the world it switched to. Few other things, I've noticed it sometimes completely turns off? For reasons I can't figure out yet (seems to always be around the hour mark).. On top of all of this, just a little suggestion. I think the Black Unicorns is too far of a distance walked for random refresh.. sometimes it'll just not find its way back to the rock crabs :(. No other script I know of walks this far, and it seems to be more of a hindrance than an actual benefit, any fix for that? 

Other than that, great script! Still my favorite rock crab script on Tribot so far ^^; 

I'm not sure what would cause the calculator issue, unless maybe its from starting the script before you are logged into the game. I can possibly fix that. I set it to switch worlds when there are more than 5 players around, but I can make that a GUI option or just raise it if you prefer. It should only turn itself off if it runs into a problem. It will turn off instead of doing bad things that may get you banned. I will try to look into that issue. I can also make the walking distance for refreshing the crabs shorter. I started off with a longer distance to be safe. Thank you again for the feedback. I will post back here after the next update to let you know what has changed.

hi will this pick up arrows if i range? plese respond back

At this moment it does not pick up arrows. I may add that feature in the future.

I'm not sure what would cause the calculator issue, unless maybe its from starting the script before you are logged into the game. I can possibly fix that. I set it to switch worlds when there are more than 5 players around, but I can make that a GUI option or just raise it if you prefer. It should only turn itself off if it runs into a problem. It will turn off instead of doing bad things that may get you banned. I will try to look into that issue. I can also make the walking distance for refreshing the crabs shorter. I started off with a longer distance to be safe. Thank you again for the feedback. I will post back here after the next update to let you know what has changed.

You seriously rule, man! This script is fantastic, I'm running two 3+ hour proggies right now. One of my other accounts was just logged out under it, had around 20 minutes. It seems like if it makes it past like the 20 minute mark or so, it runs for 4-5 hours without any trouble. The walking distance seems to be the issue, it may be getting lost around the Unicorns? Also, at times it veers far to the east near the Wolf + Bridge path (when going to bank). These are the only issues I've encountered so far, seriously if you can figure out a way to get it above 8 hour progs and fix those issues.. i'd for sure make a purchase or at least donate! ^^; 

bCND876.png

Hey simple question, is it normal that my guy passes several minutes just walking back and forth rock crabs, he than kills one, and walks back again to where the unicorns are? Otherwise good script and decent amount of exp