Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arctic

New PC Built.

16 posts in this topic

So much more happier this time than when I cut corners on my attempt in October 2014.

Specifications below.

MOBO: MSI 970A SLI Krait Edition.

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 Gold 750W (Fully Modular).

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M (Satin Black).

CPU: AMD FX-8320 (Stock 3.5 GHz bosts to 4.0 GHz).

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX 240mm.

GPU: XFX Radeon R9 390 Double Dissipation Black Edition 8GB.

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO Series 120GB.

HDD: Western Digital Caviar Green 750GB.

HDD2: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB.

RAM: 16GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) G.Skill Sniper.

Pictures:

j4EUQWi.jpg

2JsYw1D.jpg

upDbeyl.jpg

MmYG0lU.jpg

YqKXIOn.jpg

neat, but i couldn't live with only 1 monitor though

I agree, haha. I left for a while stuck with a 13" laptop not too long ago and when I came home to my dual 24" monitors, i almost cried.

We have the same headset, I believe and I was going to get the same speakers as well, but didn't have enough room :(

What a beast !

What did u pay for it ?

1484 AUD = 1030 USD.
The parts probably cost less in the US though because there is a slight markup in Australia even after the exchange rate conversion.

this built is hotter than my girlfriend

:P

If only you had a bigger desk :P

Not much space on either side of where the desk ends already :P Maybe like 15-20 cm.

neat, but i couldn't live with only 1 monitor though

Planning on wall mounting the one I have and probably getting another 1080P 24" and wall mounting that later on.

I agree, haha. I left for a while stuck with a 13" laptop not too long ago and when I came home to my dual 24" monitors, i almost cried.

We have the same headset, I believe and I was going to get the same speakers as well, but didn't have enough room :(

Yeah my right front speaker is on the other side of the PC case.

I mean I could have a lot more space if I put the case on the floor but it looks too nice to.

Edited by Arctic

1484 AUD = 1030 USD.
The parts probably cost less in the US though because there is a slight markup in Australia even after the exchange rate conversion.

:P

Not much space on either side of where the desk ends already :P Maybe like 15-20 cm.

Planning on wall mounting the one I have and probably getting another 1080P 24" and wall mounting that later on.

get a nice 28' 4k monitor. they went down in price, only like 500-700 bucks now

it's awsome.

Edited by Twitch

I love seeing other pc pictures, perhaps an idea for a new topic, showing your desktop (maybe including computer specs?)

Anyway, nice build!

Get another monitor, it's incredible. I have 3 and I love it a lot.

All this beautifulness and you have whatever the fuck you call the square thing as your monitor. NONONO

Paint your wall next 

Yeah I need to re-do the wall, had a trash desk with a top part that damaged the paint.

Get another monitor, it's incredible. I have 3 and I love it a lot.

I have no room currently, but I think I'm going to mount a 49" tv on my wall right above my monitors. It's perfect since I can watch movies from my bed as well.