Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

pron1

7 posts in this topic

HISS AWU <3

TY FOR YA GPS MUVA FKA

Edited by YoHoJo

if you have the same password with powerbot or sythe then that may be the reason. there is a vbulletin exploit going around.

Edited by l6bus tank

That's very unfortunate. As far as I know ALL scripts are checked for malicious code being before put into the script repository.

Have you used any other botting clients/websites lately?

if you have the same password with powerbot or sythe then that may be the reason. there is a vbulletin exploit going around.

I havent used either of those in years, I have used OSbot, but 3/4 of the accounts haven't been related to osbot in any way

That's very unfortunate. As far as I know ALL scripts are checked for malicious code being before put into the script repository.

Have you used any other botting clients/websites lately?

OSbot is the only one. I searched their forums for similar circumstances, but found nothing.

we are like fat geese ready to be plucked , guys beware my friend got his skype hacked and the hacker sent links to everyone. that's a big start right there. little by little they evolve to most of us. so don't skype with to many people.

I can assure you USA Tab Maker did not impact in your account/computer's security.

When you say cleaned, are you saying the entire bank was wiped, like every item? It is not too uncommon, and has occurred in the past, where Jagex has reset player's banks although I believe they've moved away from that in recent history.

Edit:

HISS AWU <3

TY FOR YA GPS MUVA FKA

And on that note... apparently your account wasn't as secure as you thought it was. I'll disable your account, contact an Administrator to reclaim your account.

Edited by YoHoJo
4 people like this