Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
n3ss3s

SorcRunner Pro

Appropriate price  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Where's the free selection? I personally think $5. Not even. Free for what you mention, $5 for picking either fruit or herbs, supporting all 4 seasons.

Free -> the method is useless within a week. It happened in EOC, any given world you went to had 50-100 bots in there.

Where's the free selection? I personally think $5. Not even. Free for what you mention, $5 for picking either fruit or herbs, supporting all 4 seasons.

Free -> the method is useless within a week. It happened in EOC, any given world you went to had 50-100 bots in there.

I'm just giving my opinion, sorry if I'm coming off hard. I'm just saying that I've seen a script like this go paid with SO little features, that I personally wouldn't think about buying. But that's just me.

I'm just giving my opinion, sorry if I'm coming off hard. I'm just saying that I've seen a script like this go paid with SO little features, that I personally wouldn't think about buying. But that's just me.

Lol well, you may be right. But I'm sure this developer plans on adding stuff too it, and it'll come with free updates. Although, atm I really want prayer potions to go down, I still think it should be payed for. Cuz lets face it, any script that gives you up to 250k/hr is great.

Unlimited copys for 15$ you will turn sorc garden into the biggest bot hotspot there is...

^^^ This.

There are already a ton of sorc bots atm. It's not overun by any means, but if you do this it sure will be. I bought my sorc script for $70, and have seen them go for $50-100. The only cheaper option is the one script I saw for $15 or 20 per account.

If you don't up the price, at least cap the amount of accounts you can use this on.

This poll is flawed, any of those prices with unlimited auth's will destroy sorc garden.

Do you even know the current rate for sorc garden scripts? Why even allow yourself to sell YOUR script for peanuts when you can make way more cash yourself by selling it at a higher price while keeping herbs at a nice rate, you can kill two birds with one stone that way.

Think about it logically for a second, do you want to sell this and not make much money for yourself and kill the method. Or sell it at a high rate, make yourself some good money from sales while keeping people happy and not crashing this method.

Easy decision in my opinion.

You guys sound pretty convincing, I'll probably end up doing 1 acc 1 auth

Would be very much appreciated.

Was not trying to hate on your or anything, but even though the herb market is so vast, this would definitely ruin it completely.

I'm impressed that it gets so many herbs/hour though compared to mine. Does the character run inside the maze?

You guys sound pretty convincing, I'll probably end up doing 1 acc 1 auth

Would be very much appreciated.

Was not trying to hate on your or anything, but even though the herb market is so vast, this would definitely ruin it completely.

I'm impressed that it gets so many herbs/hour though compared to mine. Does the character run inside the maze?

It runs for the steps where you fail like 99% of the time if you walk

What about making the script partially free?

So it picks fruit for free, but if you want to obtain herbs you have to buy the script.

This way customers can see how fast and efficient it is, while also having a bigger player base that can discover bugs, or help you with development stuff. I'll probably pay max 7-8$ dollar for 1 auth

What about making the script partially free?

So it picks fruit for free, but if you want to obtain herbs you have to buy the script.

This way customers can see how fast and efficient it is, while also having a bigger player base that can discover bugs, or help you with development stuff. I'll probably pay max 7-8$ dollar for 1 auth

Sorry, I'm afraid that's not an option