Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pinguin101

[Android] Burning Rush

12 posts in this topic

screenshot0.png

Hey so I've been working on an android game called "Burning Rush", I'm still in the middle of development as I shift my priorities more towards my day job so I do this on the side.

I have a team of 4 other indie developers that also work on either this or another game we have in development. My goal is to have this launched by May, so I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in playtesting our game and giving us feedback.

About the game:

It's an endless runner inspired by jetpack joyride and flappy bird. You play as a phoenix who is collecting eggs. And you must avoid the dragons. There are currently three different attacks you can do that are upgradeable. There are 4 stages, and 3 dragon types.

Plans for the future:

Phoenix hats, better animation, convert all art to vectors, (If I could, a boss dragon).

Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UnholySquid.BurningRush&hl=en

Shop:

eQ32u.jpg

Edited by Pinguin101
1 person likes this

Lol this is awesome, available on the android store?

Lol this is awesome, available on the android store?

For a while I've had it set to the google group, but I'm going to push it to the store soon just to get more testers and feedback.

Wow this is awesome, I hope it goes well for you?

Did your other team members do the graphics?

Edited by Sphiinx

Wow this is awesome, I hope it goes well for you?

Did your other team members do the graphics?

Yeah, one guy did just about all the graphics, another guy did the level design and the effects, and I as the main programmer. The 4th guy hasn't done any work on this one.

Also thanks everyone, lol

Edited by Pinguin101
1 person likes this

Yeah, one guy did just about all the graphics, another guy did the level design and the effects, and I as the main programmer. The 4th guy hasn't done any work on this one.

Also thanks everyone, lol

The fear of group projects

3 people like this

The fear of group projects

Yup. He's our C# programmer and at the time he didn't want to work outside of Unity, lol