Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys, with the release of my modern goldfarming guide, I'm looking for some people to give FREE COPIES to.

There will be no advertising or anything, just honest copies to be given out to those who I think will be able to help me improve the guide. These people would be able to review it and give me advice, criticism and feedback etc. regarding the content of the guide so I can improve it. If you want a bit more context about my guide, I will enclose an image link to my guide thread in a spoiler (NOTE: this is only to give context to the readers if they wish, you don't have to look at it if you don't want to).

The guide is free?
If you fill the criteria and I deem you worthy, you can take a free copy, yes :)

Why are you posting this here?
I'm looking for people with some sort of experience in botting, not just trusted people, hence why I am posting this here in the TRiBot botting forum. I'd like to post it here because I know there are people in this forum that have the knowledge in farming that I need in somebody reviewing the guide.

What do you want them to do?
I want them to review it from a goldfarmers point of view, and tell me where and how I can improve. Every suggestion you give is taken on board and hopefully I will be able to implement. The guide is currently 14,000 words long, and I am always looking to make it larger and give it more information.

How can I get a free copy of the guide?
Basically, show me that you have some experience and knowledge in goldfarming, and you know how to run one yourself, and practises you've taken. Keep in mind, I won't be giving out a hundred free copies; I am looking for people with a lot of experience, not amateurs. I'm sure some people will be trying to get a copy of it without even having ran a large goldfarm before, hence why I am looking for the people with experience.

if you think you fill this criteria, or you have any questions about the guide itself, feel free to add my skype live:rekkke or pm me here.
Edited by element_purple

>There will be no advertising or anything, just honest copies to be given out to those who I think will be able to help me improve the guide.

These 'free guides' are TRiBot's equivalent to pyramid schemes.

Oh and you screwed up when multiposting forum-to-forum:

>I'm looking for people with some sort of experience in botting, not just trusted people, hence why I am posting this here in the OSBot botting forum. 

gtfo

also your last thread was removed for attempting to circimvent the rules:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52346-removed/?p=655007

edit: more sales trash (this user coins sales trash for anyone who says anything negative about his guide in his threads on every website i've seen it on for far)

Paho7Pb.png

Edited by Dukat

Goldfarming is similar to marketing.

You just have to know which items are being sold for high prices and how to bot safely and not to be greedy by botting over 6 hours non-stop, plus, you have to constantly use breaks with different intervals.

Make it free for people who are new to this kind of farming or offer to help them.

• Like 1

>There will be no advertising or anything, just honest copies to be given out to those who I think will be able to help me improve the guide.

These 'free guides' are TRiBot's equivalent to pyramid schemes.

Oh and you screwed up when multiposting forum-to-forum:

>I'm looking for people with some sort of experience in botting, not just trusted people, hence why I am posting this here in the OSBot botting forum. 

gtfo

also your last thread was removed for attempting to circimvent the rules:

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52346-removed/?p=655007

edit: more sales trash (this user coins sales trash for anyone who says anything negative about his guide in his threads on every website i've seen it on for far)

good call bro aha

Ok.

so you want advice for your "guide" which was meant to be free, so you can sell it to other people  (on a different forum)?

That is the worst business idea i could have thought of.

Edited by Butta
  • Like 4

Why create more competition for yourself, and for us? In the end the more users running a goldfarm, the lower the goldprice will be. If people can't figure out themselves how to start a farm they should not even bother by buying shitty guides containing the same info as found on most forums.

Edited by donders
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DragonDyce
      The creators of Runescape Gambling back from February 2011. Starting off originally at Juliet's house, then moving to W2 Grand Exchange till this day we thrive to provide excellent and legitimate gambling services to our customers providing the best and safest gambling methods available with up to date gambling system's in excellence.   Our services can be found on our Website or Discord.   -Website : Creators of online MMO Gambling -Discord : https://discord.gg/asF3s6a    Sport Betting  Multiple Dice/Card Games  Gold Swapping 07<>RS3  Gold Buying/Selling 07 and RS3  Daily 100M 07 Gold Raffle     -Join our website Creators of online MMO Gambling. -Click on "Game Room". -Choose yourself a nickname. -Once inside the game room type !ranks/!hosts, it will give you a list of names, right click one of the hosts with % or @ sign and message. -Get your free 250K roll upon joining after messaging the ranks. -Ranks will assist you and guide you through the process of gambling and cashing in/out.   Website/IRC Games:  Prize Chests Roulette  Bomb DefuseBomb  Dice Duel  Card Duel  Black Jack  Death match  Over/Under  Hot and Cold  Slot Machine  54x2, 44x2, 70x3 77x4, 82x5, 88x7, 91x8
    • By Dovis Gold
      DOVIS GOLD SHOP

Selling RS3 Gold $0.10-0.13/m

(BTC, ETH, Skrill, Revolut, PayPal)

Better rates for bigger trades and loyal customers!

Get one mil extra for every 100m!

Discord: DovisGold#3723
      Discord ID Unique: 569672499537903616
      add me on facebook

Make sure to ask for a PM before any transactions  
    • By Strangerz
      No refunds and I’m not liable for any restrictions to the account after purchased.     Discord: Strangerz#3807 Unique ID: 598131854775812097  
    • By dondo_supamida
      I am proposing the following action be taken as part of my feedback for tribot as I believe, if the following is acted upon, it could differentiate Tri-bot's service from its competitors (higher quality script writing & better education on using a particular script)  + Generate better botting/user satisfaction (through reduced ban rates, and minimising excessive breaking for increased botting efficiency in XP/GP attained throughout the botting day). 
      1) I think Tribot needs to allows its users to rate scripts so we can know which scripts are good quality scripts. This will allow botters (especially new members of the tribot community) to knowingly use poorly rated scripts at their own risk. To prevent people from giving scripts fake review, we could make the Rating System VIP or VIP-E members ONLY. Also the scripter must have paid/used the script in the past to be able to rate it once. I highly doubt someone is going to make tens/hundreds of VIP accounts + purchase the same scripts tens/hundreds of times over  just to give scripts bad reviews, even if they do, the scripter/tribot would have made a shit ton of money from it as the Rater must have previously have purchased the script to rate it in the first place --> Which makes it a win-win situation for both parties. Also TriLez can make it in a way that only VIP/VIP E can view the ratings, this might increase the demand of VIP services, profiting him much more in the long run. 
      2) All Scripters (especially premium scripters) should be required to stress test their scripts --> What I mean by this is scripter must sucide bot their script on a freshly made account (PROGGIES SCREENSHOTS PROVIDED) before releasing it to the public so the buyer/user of that script can understand how safe the script actually is, from the length of time it took the script to get bannned. This improves efficiency of the botting experience as total xp gained per day is higher, due to a decline in excessive breaking as it is simply just a form of  XP waste. 
      3) Also Scripters should be REQUIRED to list their own personal reccommendation of how long (roughly) to run the scripts before taking a breaks (this has to of course be based on the stress test results, and not be random falsified values given out with the purpose exploiting the sale the script to more users for a quick cash grab). What this means is that users are better edcuated on the scripts quality and its capability as they know roughly how long to run a script before placing breaks (this minimises ban rates significantly). 
      4) Scipters should be forced to do video tutorials on how to run the script before releasing a script (ESPECIALLY IF PREMIUM - We are not paying you to be lazy,  its only fair to provide users some education on how to set up the script if you are expecting to monetise from it) 
      I think the changes I have proposed are clearly fair since the previous benefits from lifetime script were taken away , its only fair we get compensated in other ways. I suggest this to be in the form of high accountability from scipters. I think quality measures like this would not only boost the script writing in the tribot community, but the users of Tribot software would be happier to pay more for such a high quality service/ platform. 
      The current rules seem more and more illogical to me on a daily basis, that as the users we are paying THE SAME (if not, HIGHER) Monetary Value for scripts that once had a SIGNIFICANTLY lower ban rate years ago (back when Jagex bot detection system sucked). Also do not give me the excuse that the improvement in Jagex Bot Detection System is not your problem, because we are paying you to make it your problem. The ban rate factor should definitely be reflected in a script's price. Something that is incapable of being run for more than 2 hours definitely should NOT be worth $7-10 especially since it has high banrate + cannot match human xp/gp rates + lack of education provided by scripters on how to use/set up the script. I'm okay with Scripters charging higher prices for the same scripts over time, BUT THIS SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IF the script's has a stable ban rate extended periods of time, but if the script is simply not improving in quality at a similar rate at which Jagex Bot Detection system improves then the price inflation of the script should be cancelled out by the shitty ban-rate , OR EVEN be discounted in price rather severely.

In conclusion I consider it absolute Robbery that Ban rates for most scripts seem to be going up yet the prices of these very same scripts carry on increasing #Facepalm.  Some Tribot scipters need to be accountable or even Banned, this is becoming some next level form of scamming. If this shit keeps going on, I wouldn't be surprised if we get to the stage where $20 or even $50 is acceptable for a script with a 50% ban rate (where 1 in every 2 users gets banned). I've been a loyal user of the TriBot service for more than 4 years now, even when some of your competitors offered similar quality scripts for cheaper prices I sticked with Tribot. I believe this entitles me to be allowed some level of expectations in the quality of service. 

PS: If I posted this in the wrong section, please move it to the correct section. Apologies in Advance.
    • By voidk5
      Hey guys, I'm facing some problems with my Debian 8 VPS, currently I'm not able to install Java 8, I was using this as reference https://tecadmin.net/install-java-8-on-debian/ but as it says "IMPORTANT: Java 8 is no longer available to download publically. You can use below link to install Java 11."  Java 8 can't be downloaded anymore, so I tried to use Java 11, but TRiBot doesn't work with it. 
      Anyone can have with this? 
      I'll give more info if required.

• By Frostt
      How to play chest games
      Biggest daily giveaways
        Join below

▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽▽

Few of our previous payouts below 

• By MikeysGoldShop
      Selling OSRS Gold
      Visit us at http://MikeysGoldShop.com
  • Our picks

• [CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT] 2019 Botter's Choice Awards
      2019 Botter’s Choice Awards

To celebrate the launch of our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog,

we’re doing a giveaway! 

The TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog: 

Teaching you how to do more advanced botting, faster.
      Contest Details

Prize: 3 winners will be selected to win 25 TRiBot credits.

How to enter:

Respond to this forum post by November 12th tagging the thread for: 

Your favorite script

Provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) why you think that script should be put in the top 5. 

Who can enter?

Botter’s who are not currently scripters. Sorry scripters, the people are going to vote. Your contest is here.

The top 5 in each category will be showcased on our TRiBot Official RuneScape Bot Blog in a “People’s Choice” section and promoted across the TRiBot website. 

-- Credits will be awarded based on thoughtfulness and humor -- 

Bonus points

Use a meme in your explanation. Because we all love memes.

*no purchase necessary. Winners will be announced on Friday, November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. on our News and Announcements forum. 

-- Vote Below -- 
      • 28 replies
    • [READ TO THE END FOR A TEASER]

I've noticed some new TRiBotters have had some troubles finding out sources of how to do certain things, such as using advanced scripts and often get lost in the forums.

We are still getting posts asking where to start, what to do, recommended scripts, etc. 

As many of you know, I am new to the team, and had troubles myself learning how to bot, let alone script. 

So, what our team decided to do was make it easier to learn how to bot, how to script, and just become an overall better botter and scripter faster. 

As some of you might have seen, I've posted 3 new blogs, you can check it out by clicking on the following picture or here.

These first 3 blogs are the first of many blogs that will be TRiBot official. They are encouraged to be challenged, improved upon and act as A Best Practices Guide for Botters.

What information would you like to see in the blogs?

👇 [TEASER] 👇

We are going to be hosting a  CONTEST  this  OCTOBER.

Its scary to think how soon you'll find out.👻

Stay tuned.

- RileyZ
      • 8 replies
    • Today marks a big day for TRiBot! To make it easier for users to use TRiBot, we've created installers available for every platform! These installers are all bundled with the latest version of OpenJDK 1.8 (Java 😎, which is LG compatible.

Using TRiBot is now easy. Simply download the installer for your platform, install TRiBot, and run it. The TRiBot Loader will correctly identify the bundled JDK so there's no need to change the Java selection.

Windows

EXE installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.exe

MSI installer: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.msi

Portable version: TRiBot-windows-x64-4.0.3.zip

Mac OS

Installer: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.dmg

Portable version: TRiBot-macos-4.0.3.tgz

Unix/Linux

Installer: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.sh

RPM installer (CentOS/Fedora): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.rpm

DEB installer (Debian): TRiBot-linux-4.0.3.deb

Portable version: TRiBot-unix-4.0.3.tar.gz

Platform Independent

JAR file: tribot-loader-4.0.3.jar

Note that this jar file does not include the bundled JDK.

Windows and Mac OS users may notice a warning message stating that the installer/application is un-recognized or un-trusted. Please ignore this message and proceed with running the installer/application. We need to acquire a code signing certificate so that we can sign the installers letting the operating system know that these files can be trusted. It will take a week or more to acquire one, so please hold tight.

Other notable changes to the TRiBot Loader:

Support getting the version from OpenJDK distributions

Add check for bundled JDK

Copy OpenJDK tools.jar to the bundled JDK if not present

Set the current java as the first available list entry

Ignore Java versions which are symbolic links

Make the bundled JDK the preferred Java version

Update icon images

Reduce the number of HTTP calls
        • Thanks
      • 24 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 18 replies
    • Hello TRiBot,

Today we have a significant release that has been in the works for the last month addressing several key issues, features and bugs in the backlog.

With these changes, we are also including a new TRiBot Loader which will allow you to select any version that is released. This adds the flexibility of allowing you to revert to a previous version should an issue arise, run development only builds, view an accurate change log between versions etc. we are very proud to offer this feature and think it will add a lot more functionality down the road as we continue to release new versions.

These changes include 80+ commits by our development team, a list of them is summarized below and also available for your viewing pleasure in the new TRiBot Loader.

In addition, we have taken additional steps to improve as a development team by adding continuous integration and deployment into our workflow to assist in delivering timely releases such as bug fixes as well as new features on a weekly basis depending on our development cycle.
        • Thanks
      • 39 replies