Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bloods

$1,000 in 5 days.

18 posts in this topic

I'm not saying i'm a boss or anything... But I know my shit. To the haters who wanted proof of my $200 a day botting method suck it. I'll make another $120 today. Add it up if you wish.

NO I WILL NOT GIVE OUT TIPS OR MY METHOD.

This post is for bragging purposes only.

cNwsi1T.png

Quick RSGP is a FULLY automatic service that anyone can use to buy & sell OSRS Gold along with Tribot VIP & Credits with BTC and PayPal. You can learn more here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/59708-fully-automated-system-online-247-quickrsgp-buying-osrs-gold-best-rates-fastest-delivery-pp-btc/#entry672147

I did not get paid to post this and @erickho123 is the owner. I want everyone to know because it is amazing cuts my sell time from 30 min. to 1min and I make on avg 0.05-0.15 more per mil

Edited by bloods
4 people like this

@blood cmon. a gold reseller would have the same screenies as you. I buy from one paypal sell from another in 5 days and wow. Or if i myself sold my current stash across 5 days i would get the same exact screenshot.

Its the new year and you start it of by being a showoff or phony whichever it is. Get a life man.

1 person likes this

@Yuhan Both EXRuneCrafter and USA Dragon Killer will do that for you haha (if you do use that.). I could have made a lot more but I did not want to spend more then an hour or two unloading per day.

@lilelf It was not just you who wanted proof. I could have made a lot more if I started at the beginning of December and made more then 20 accounts since Wealth was on Vacation for almost the whole month (or so I was told)

Edited by bloods

I have no reason not believe you because I know how possible it is. Congrats, well done!

1 person likes this

With next to no ban rates, anyone with the money to invest into 30 - 40 bonds and 20 - 30 proxies would be able to earn this much also, with next to any known method (150k - 250k an hour, regardless of how high the reqs are since ban rates recently are so low.

Doesn't take a genius to buy a script from the repo, along with some proxies from the forums and some gold alongside it.

Higher risk, higher reward.

Grats on your profit, but the way you worded this just seems like you want to inflate that e-peen of yours.

Edited by Liam.
3 people like this

Not bad, I only made about 100m/day over the entire two weeks. I was feeling a little lazy and didn't feel like adding more accounts.

Not bad, I only made about 100m/day over the entire two weeks. I was feeling a little lazy and didn't feel like adding more accounts.

Had the same feeling

Not saying this is edited but what is this white square?

BTZOHi7.png

And these distortions?

IlwkaEP.png

GUobuA0.png

I set my own PayPal activity to simple and I don't have these distortions.

Edited by Dukat
3 people like this

aMichigan-354.jpg

Gratz tho thats nice buy urself a nice late xmas present.

Edited by MNO

How i ignore my parents and earned pocket money with my games in 365 days

1 person likes this

cool, another brag thread.

Is this becoming a trend? do people on this forum actually really care that much?

1 person likes this

Yeah just saw some guy... 35,000 in one day,  He bots so well Bill Gates pays him to run his. L2Bot

1 person likes this