Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sphiinx

[FREE] SPX Cow Killer [6 LOCATIONS] [SUPPORTS FOOD] [BANK HIDES] [BURY BONES]

66 posts in this topic

Sup Sp, Got a little bit of an issue, every once in a while or sometimes often, the curser will hover bottom left in paint box and move left and right over and over for like 10+ seconds, wish i could be more specific but it does it in different spots last one was by the npc in cow pin

Sup Sp, Got a little bit of an issue, every once in a while or sometimes often, the curser will hover bottom left in paint box and move left and right over and over for like 10+ seconds, wish i could be more specific but it does it in different spots last one was by the npc in cow pin

I'v never heard of an issue like this, can you PM me with some more info and maybe a GIF?

I have a question when i click activate on the respository when i go to start script my folder is empty?

I have a question when i click activate on the respository when i go to start script my folder is empty?

It wont appear in your scripts, it appears in the client repository and is ran from there.

Bump - Everything is working really well!

Edited by Sphiinx

Hey SPX - the script is beautiful and works amazingly, however there is one issue which I'm finding at the moment!

When banking at lumbridge (in deadman mode) it walks towards the bank, then walks away and gets stuck in and endless loop walking to and from cows.

Bone burying works perfect!

Is there anyway to allow it to bury bones and collect hides or is that a bit too much? haha

Might just be deadman mode affecting it but great script!

1 hour ago, Grooms said:

Hey SPX - the script is beautiful and works amazingly, however there is one issue which I'm finding at the moment!

When banking at lumbridge (in deadman mode) it walks towards the bank, then walks away and gets stuck in and endless loop walking to and from cows.

Bone burying works perfect!

Is there anyway to allow it to bury bones and collect hides or is that a bit too much? haha

Might just be deadman mode affecting it but great script!

I don't see why it would only be affecting Deadman Mode, but I will take a look into this, thanks for pointing it out. Do you mind PMing me and giving me more information on the issue and what is happening?

I figured it was easier to make it collect hides or bury bones as well.

Edited by Sphiinx

New tribot user, been botting for a while.

Really nice script, have only been babysitting it but it's working well, simple no-fuss GUI, nice looking paint. Good job :) 

8 hours ago, Joux said:

New tribot user, been botting for a while.

Really nice script, have only been babysitting it but it's working well, simple no-fuss GUI, nice looking paint. Good job :) 

Thanks!

8 hours ago, hazebxd said:

Script doing it's job great for me :)

Great! Let me know if you have any questions!

Hi,

When I try and run the script, it looks like the client locks up and nothing happens and I have to force the client to close via task manager. Doesn't seem to happen with anything else, any ideas?

7 hours ago, bytecodes said:

Hi,

When I try and run the script, it looks like the client locks up and nothing happens and I have to force the client to close via task manager. Doesn't seem to happen with anything else, any ideas?

Try deleting the .TRiBot folder then try to run the script again. PM me if you continue to have any issues!

When I get a full inventory of cowhides (in falador) the "Depositing items" function turns on - [ so this is ok ] - BUT it goes to bank and sometimes does not even open it up and then STATUS changes to "Walking to cows" , as a result, not storing cowhides

endless loop..

read the topic... so I found one user having my problem:

quote: " When banking at lumbridge (in deadman mode) it walks towards the bank, then walks away and gets stuck in and endless loop walking to and from cows. "

difference: I am not in a "deadman mode"...

stopped and started script several times this time managed to store cowhides but another problem... seems like it is impossible to withdraw food + store cowhides.. so this is what happens: u get your inventory almost full of cowhides then you eat your last food it goes to "WITHDRAW FOOD" but never stores the cowhides... very annoying and then you are on another loop of just using 1 food having that full inventory of cowhides on you which is never stored

impossible to multitask: like "WITHDRAW FOOD & DEPOSITING ITEMS"

Edited by 6ix6ix

When I get a full inventory of cowhides (in falador) the "Depositing items" function turns on - [ so this is ok ] - BUT it goes to bank and sometimes does not even open it up and then STATUS changes to "Walking to cows" , as a result, not storing cowhides

endless loop..

quote: " When banking at lumbridge (in deadman mode) it walks towards the bank, then walks away and gets stuck in and endless loop walking to and from cows. "

stopped and started script several times this time managed to store cowhides but another problem... seems like it is impossible to withdraw food + store cowhides.. so this is what happens: u get your inventory almost full of cowhides then you eat your last food it goes to "WITHDRAW FOOD" but never stores the cowhides... very annoying and then you are on another loop of just using 1 food having that full inventory of cowhides on you which is never stored

Hey, @Sphiinx is currently recovering from surgery. He'll get back to you as soon as possible.

On 6/14/2016 at 6:11 PM, 6ix6ix said:

endless loop..

Thank you for letting me know about this issue, I just got out of the hospital after my surgery and I will look into this as soon as I can. I'll let you know when I fix this!

On 6/15/2016 at 11:23 AM, Final Calibur said:

Hey, @Sphiinx is currently recovering from surgery. He'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for notifying him!

2 hours ago, Swayko said:

When i try to open the script tribot crashes, hasnt happened to me before.

Try deleting you .Tribot folder. I just tested the script and it works fine.

23 minutes ago, LiYan said:

Good job!

Does it have ABCL10?

Thanks! No it does not have ABCL10 , sorry!