Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Stewiekidz's Application

Vote   1 member has voted

1. 1. Approve?

• yes
    • no

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 posts in this topic

1) Snipplets:
2) Tutorials: 
3) Randoms/updates submitted:
4) Scripts available to the public:

skAgility Rooftop:

skAIO Thiever:

skCowhide Looter:

skAIO Collector:

5) Short biography / Coding Experience: [1-2 short paragraphs]

Hi, I am 18 years old and currently a freshman in college going for my computer science degree.  I've been programming for roughly a few years now. I was mainly doing a lot of lower level stuff and back end development, but just recently started java and runescape botting stuff in the summer. I'm not sure how thorough you guys read this or skim over it, but I'll continue in case you guys do. I don't think I have any notable things to say in my bio; I joined Tribot because I was looking for 07bots. I used Powerbot, or rsbot, back in '09 but they don't have much so I found this place and it definitely is the best home for 07 botting. 

6) Reasons why you feel you deserve Scripter: [1-3 short paragraphs]

I wouldn't necessarily say I deserve Scripter. I am asking, if you fellow scripts of Tribot believe that I deserve it. I think I write fairly decent code, not the best or perfect code, but rather usable and quality code. Everything I put on to Tribot I make it my duty to make it open-sourced. I feel this is the best way for others that are starting out to learn, and also allowing myself to learn as others that are more experienced than me can comment and suggest things that I can do better. I am helpful around the forums, answering questions and replying to PM's when others ask for help.

I don't really know if my code is at the threshold that scripters are held here on Tribot. I hope that if it isn't then you guys can in great detail help and give me fluent feedback. If it is, then I still hope you guys give me strong feedback and constructive criticism as I like to learn and take it very well. 

7) What you plan to provide the community with: [1-3 short Paragraphs]
Free open-sourced code and quality free scripts to help the vast user base that doesn't want to pay more.

To help make users that have VIP feel that they didn't just waste to their money to understand that they can't have access to the premium scripts without additional cost. 

Also I have several tutorials in mind to help out starting scripts. 

8) Do you agree to continue to not only update, but provide more free, open sourced scripts to the community? [YES/NO]

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: New Script skAIO Collector

Edited by stewiekidz
1 person likes this

final RSObject[] OBSTACLE_CLICK = Objects.findNearest(30, o.getId());				if (OBSTACLE_CLICK != null) {					if (Player.getPosition().distanceTo(OBSTACLE_CLICK[0]) >= 8) {						WebWalking.walkTo(o.getTile());						Timing.waitCondition(new Condition() {							@Override							public boolean active() {								return Player.isMoving();							}						}, General.random(500, 1000));					}				}

OBSTACLE_CLICK will never be null, check .length() > 0

if (Player.getPosition().distanceTo(									OBSTACLE_CLICK[0]) >= Antiban.abc.INT_TRACKER.WALK_USING_SCREEN.next()) {								DynamicClicking.clickRSTile(OBSTACLE_CLICK[0], "Walk here");								Antiban.abc.INT_TRACKER.WALK_USING_SCREEN.reset();							} else {								WebWalking.walkTo(OBSTACLE_CLICK[0]);							}

Should check <= on INT_TRACKER_WALK_USING_SCREEN in this comparison

- WALK_USING_SCREEN: next() will return the maximum destination distance which screen walking should be used. In other words, if the target tile is greater than next() tiles away, then minimap walking should be used. Otherwise, screen walking should be used. If next() returns -1, then the player shouldn't walk using the screen (unless the script requires it).

private static void checkAndDoMarks() {		RSGroundItem[] marks = GroundItems.findNearest("Mark of Grace");		if (marks.length > 0 && Player.getPosition().distanceTo(marks[0]) <= 5) {			final int mInv = Inventory.getCount("Mark of grace");			if (marks.length > 0) {				if (marks[0].isOnScreen()) {					if (DynamicClicking.clickRSGroundItem(marks[0], "Take mark of grace")) {

"Mark of grace"

Also, what about scenarios where the Mark of grace is > 5 tiles away from your player? And if .clickRSGroundItem() is called, int mog count will be increased regardless if the item was successfully picked up. Some things to consider.

skAIO Collector

if (DynamicClicking.clickRSGroundItem(ITEMTOLOOT[0],							"Take " + ITEMTOLOOT[0].getDefinition().getName())) {

Cache the item, cache the definition, null check the definition, cache the name, null check the name.

.getDefinition() and .getName() can both return null.

if (Player.getPosition().distanceTo(ITEMTOLOOT[0]) >= Vars.Antiban.INT_TRACKER.WALK_USING_SCREEN							.next()) {						DynamicClicking.clickRSTile(ITEMTOLOOT[0].getPosition(), 0);						Vars.Antiban.INT_TRACKER.WALK_USING_SCREEN.reset();					} else {						Walking.blindWalkTo(ITEMTOLOOT[0]);					}

Same deal, if distance is <= to the value of INT_TRACKER_WALK_USING_SCREEN then you screen walk.

skAIO Thiever

Timing.waitCondition(new Condition(){						@Override						public boolean active() {							return victim[0].isOnScreen() || victim[0]==null || Player.getPosition().distanceTo(victim[0]) <= 4;						}}, General.random(500, 1000));				 }

Should use a sleep inside the boolean active() { } to reduce CPU, that method sleeps for a minimal amount and it is encouraged to add a 100-200 ms sleep inside there to avoid CPU spikes.

Overall not bad but may need some slight improvement and we would like to see the full use of ABCUtil.

It is a No from me for now.