Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jason32

Good proxies

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys and merry Christmas,

I was wondering if any of you could point me towards some good proxies that are trusted and are not flagged. I know some proxies say they are great but then people end up purchasing them and being banned immediately multiple times on all the accounts they create on the proxy. So if there is a proxy you use and have used for a while, I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know which one to purchase.

Try using Tor for proxies. It's free and has a dynamic IP that changes every 10 minutes. Only down side is that many other people probably use these proxies also, but if your method isn't super saturated you can avoid most bans. 

I don't mind paying the extra money right now as I am only purchasing one proxy. So if my account has a better chance for survival then I'll fork up the money. In the future I may check that out for free proxies, Thanks.

Try using Tor for proxies. It's free and has a dynamic IP that changes every 10 minutes. Only down side is that many other people probably use these proxies also, but if your method isn't super saturated you can avoid most bans. 

What do you mean tor proxies :(?

And also one more question

How can I check to make sure that the tab on internet explorer is using the proxy and not my original IP address?

Appreciate all your responses so far by the way

Edited by jason32

And also one more question

How can I check to make sure that the tab on internet explorer is using the proxy and not my original IP address?

Most socks5 proxies come with a user/pass, in which case it's best to use a browser which supports that such as: http://www.maxthon.com/

I recommend Virmach proxies (link in signature).

1 person likes this

I opted for the premium proxy instead of the sock proxy so it seems to work with internet explorer. I believe I have it working, I just do not know how to check

@YoHoJo 

I opted for the premium proxy instead of the sock proxy so it seems to work with internet explorer. I believe I have it working, I just do not know how to check

@YoHoJo 

www.whatsmyip.org

Make sure it matches your proxy IP/is not your home IP.

1 person likes this