Sign in to follow this  
jason32

Good proxies

Hey guys and merry Christmas,

I was wondering if any of you could point me towards some good proxies that are trusted and are not flagged. I know some proxies say they are great but then people end up purchasing them and being banned immediately multiple times on all the accounts they create on the proxy. So if there is a proxy you use and have used for a while, I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know which one to purchase.

And also one more question

How can I check to make sure that the tab on internet explorer is using the proxy and not my original IP address?

Most socks5 proxies come with a user/pass, in which case it's best to use a browser which supports that such as: http://www.maxthon.com/

I recommend Virmach proxies (link in signature).

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Fluffee
      How to Run Most Applications Through a Proxy on both Windows and Linux
      Windows Instructions
      Note: Chrome and Firefox portable do not work with WideCap.
      1. Download WideCap from here (http://widecap.ru/en/download/)
      2. Run through the installer, and launch WideCap, you should see this screen.

3.Go ahead and click on Settings (First option under the Widecap section on the left hand side). Then uncheck the box that says Run with system startup.

4. Now go ahead and click on New proxy (First option under the proxies section on the left hand side).
      5.You should see this screen, in the top field enter the IP address and port (IP:Port format). Confirm that the protocol is set to SOCKS v5 (which is the default), and tick the box for Authentication if necessary. If using an authenticated proxy, enter your username in the login field, and obviously your password in the password field. Then hit the Create New button, next to Chain, and type in a name for your Proxy, then Hit OK

6. Now that you're back to the main screen, click on the Proxy List section (Second option under the proxies section on the left hand side). Right click on your newly added proxy, and click check selected, to make sure you entered all the information correctly. If the status field rolls over to OK, you're good to go, and can move on to the next step

7. Find WideCap in your System tray, right click, and uncheck the box that says Enable Widecap.

8. Click on View Programs (Second option under the Programs section on the left hand side). Then drag and drop the icon for the application you want to proxify (run behind a proxy) into WideCap. WideCap supports the proxifying of both .exe and .jar files!

9. Right Click on your newly added program, and click on Modify Application, you should see a similar screen depending on what you added. Then click on Create New... (to create a new rule)

10. In the Chain tab, select the Proxy Chain you created earlier, then under the Main tab, give your new rule a name and hit OK. Then Hit OK again on the modify Application screen.

11. Hit Apply and OK in the main window of WideCap, and then find it in your System Tray again, but this time click the box to Enable Widecap
      12.Open your Proxified application, and check to see if the proxy worked! If your IP is changed, congrats, you've got WideCap working!
      Linux Instructions (Based off of a Debian Installation)
      1. Open a new terminal and run this command
      sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -y proxychains 2. Now that proxychains is installed, we're going to go ahead and create a user specific configuration file. To do this, we'll make a directory, then copy the standard proxychains configuration file to it and change the ownership of the configuration file to your user. Run the command below as your user.
      mkdir ~/.proxychains/ && cp /etc/proxychains.conf ~/.proxychains/proxychains.conf && sudo chown ${USER:=$(/usr/bin/id -run)} $HOME/.proxychains/proxychains.conf && sudo chgrp ${USER:=$(/usr/bin/id -run)} $HOME/.proxychains/proxychains.confroxychains.conf 3. Once the command is finished, open the proxychains config file in your favorite Linux text editor, for ease of use, I'm going to use nano. To install nano run this command
      sudo apt-get install -y nano To edit the proxychains config file, with nano, run this command
      nano ~/.proxychains/proxychains.conf 4. Now, what you'll want to do is scroll all the way down to the bottom, and you should see something like this

That last line that says
      socks4    127.0.0.1    9050
      That's the line we'll be editing. Firstly, we'll go ahead and erase everything on that line, don't worry we'll put it back. The format for the configuration file is
      Proxy Type(lowercase) (tab) IP address (tab) Port (tab) Username (tab) Password
      Therefore if your proxy was a Socks5 proxy, with an IP of 192.168.1.1, a port of 1080, a username of Fluffee and a password of TRiBot, your final line would look like this:
      socks5    192.168.1.1    1080    Fluffee    TRiBot
      So, go ahead and modify your last line to fit your own proxy and then hit Control+X to exit, and then hit Y to save (instructions are based off of using nano to edit the file).
      5. Proxychains is now setup, but how do you use it? Go ahead and VNC into your Server and open a terminal, or open a Terminal inside your Desktop Environment (if using Linux installed on a PC). From there run the command proxychains followed by the application you would like to run, or the path to the application. For example, try running, if you have Firefox installed:
      proxychains firefox Then navigate to an IP checking website, and see if your proxy worked!
      That concludes the tutorial on how to use a proxy with Oldschool or any browser, on both Linux and Windows. If you have any questions feel free to post in the comments!
    • By triram33
      can somebody tell me if you need a proxy to bot safely on two different accounts at the same time with vip / premium or does tribot do that for you
      (botting noob)
    • By adog75
      Hi Tribot,
      About to purchase proxies from blazing proxies. Anyone have a promo code they'd like to share ^^? Thanks in advance
    • By adog75
      Hi Tribot,
      I am getting a proxy and I'm wondering if there is any advantage/disadvantage of having IPv6 or IPv4 proxys, or mixing them. ie: 4 v6, and 6 v4.
      Thanks!
    • By sochineez
      Bought 2 private proxy for 2 accounts which I have owned for over a year. botted rc with auto runecrafter elite earlier today and it both got banned. my other accounts which i have owned for only a couple of months with individual private proxies are still fine even though i botted way more longer hours. question is can i still use both the private proxies or should i get new ones? Many thanks in advance. sorry im still learning how these things work.
    • By YoHoJo
      More Runescape Botting Guides at https://RSBotSpot.com
      Join our Runescape Botting Discord chat channel here
      Original/Updated Article here at RSBotSpot
      This guide contains affiliate links
      How to Unlock your Runescape Bot Account
      If you’ve tried your hand at goldfarming, you’ve probably experienced getting some of your accounts getting locked shorty after tutorial island.
      Locked Runescape Account
      After seeing this, many people assume the account is banned or useless, and continue creating more accounts. But that’s not the case! This guide will cover how to get your Runescape bot account unlocked (not unbanned) and continue botting.
      Account locks are a common occurrence for people who use proxies for Runescape botting. In my experience, this does not mean the proxy is flagged, and I’m able to bot successfully after recovery.
      Our Favorite Runescape Botting Proxy Providers
      We've tested and had great results with Runescape botting proxies from:
      Blazing Proxy (Use code RSBOTSPOT to save 5% recurring!)(CHEAPEST) Virmach (Use code SAVE20 to save 20% on your first order!) Proxy Fish (Use code OSBOT20 to save 20% on your first order!) Your Private Proxy How to Unlock your Runescape Botting Account
      1. Log into the Locked Account
      Load up Runescape and attempt to log into the account. Then click the “Forgotten your password?” link, and follow the prompts.
      Forgot Password Link

2. Complete the Recovery Form
      Fill out the recovery form to the best of your ability.
      Runescape Account Recovery Form
      I highly recommend using the same IP you created the account on for this step. Check out our how to register your runescape account through a proxy guide for info on that.
      Tip: To find out your Internet Service Provider use a tool like whatsmyip.
      3. Visit Account Recovery Link
      Visit the account recovery link in your email from Runescape, and set a new password.
      Runescape Account Recovery Unlock Email
      Recovery email is not instant. Typically comes well within 24 hours
      That’s it, you’re done!
      Your account is now unlocked and good to go, Happy Botting!
      Blazing Proxy (Use code RSBOTSPOT to save 5% recurring!)(CHEAPEST) Virmach (Use code SAVE20 to save 20% on your first order!) Proxy Fish (Use code OSBOT20 to save 20% on your first order!) Your Private Proxy Our Other Guides:
      All About Proxies for Runescape Botting How to Create and Register Runescape Bot Accounts Through a Proxy How to Use Proxies With TRiBot How to Expand your Goldfarm with a Botting VPS
    • By YoHoJo
      Join our Runescape Botting Discord chat channel here
      Check out these guides too:
      How to Register Your Runescape Bot Account Through a Proxy
      How to Expand Your Runescape Goldfarm with a Botting VPS
      Disclosure: This guide contains affiliate links
      You can check out this article, as well as other Runescape botting guides at Runescape Bot Spot.
      Part 1: All About Proxies for Runescape Botting
      Part 2: How to Use Proxies with TRiBot
      If you'd like a video guide on how to setup proxies with TRiBot, we've got one here.

All About Proxies for Runescape Botting
      Proxies are considered a must have by most gold-farmers. They allow you to mask your IP address, and split your bots over multiple networks. Using proxies is believed to reduce the risk of chainbans, and losing your entire gold-farm at once. This guide will cover everything you need to know about botting Runescape safely with proxies.
      We’ve tested and had great results with Runescape botting proxies from:
      Virmach (Code: SAVE20 to save 20%!) Proxy Fish (Code: OSBOT20 to save 20%!) Blazing Proxy (Code: RSBOTSPOT to save 5%, recurring!) Your Private Proxy They all offer great connectivity, support, and have worked well in our botting tests.
      Why do I need a proxy when botting?
      Whenever you visit a website, you expose something called your IP address. An IP address is a unique number used to identify your internet connection. You can think of this like caller ID for telephones: whenever you “call” a website, they see the IP address you called from.
      Common reasons to utilize proxies when botting:
      Reduce Suspicion: Botting multiple accounts on the same IP address may look suspicious to Jagex. Reduce Risk: If one of your accounts happens to get banned, the others may also be at risk, since they are botting on the same IP address. Keep your IP clean: It’s good to keep your home IP clean for your main, mule, or accounts you want to play legit on. Using a proxy when botting Runescape helps avoid these gold-farm blunders.
      So, what’s a proxy?
      You can think of a proxy server as a remote computer with it’s own internet connection. When you use a proxy, you route your internet activity through the proxy’s connection, rather than your own. Using a proxy will hide your IP address from Runescape, and show the proxy IP address instead.
      What should I look for in a proxy?
      When picking a proxy for Runescape botting, you should make sure you’re getting a private SOCKS proxy. If that sounds confusing, don’t worry, we’ll break it down.
      HTTP vs SOCKS: These are the two different protocols proxies use. All you need to know is that Runescape bots use SOCKS proxies, so that’s the type you should pick. HTTP proxies will not work with Runescape bots.
      Free vs Shared vs Private: If you see any free proxies, stay away! The uptime & security of these proxies is not suitable for botting. Shared proxies are okay, but you risk getting a proxy used by another botter. Private proxies are best, since you get exclusive access to the connection.
      How many proxies do I need?
      The answer to this question is entirely up to you! The ideal split would be 1 proxy per 1 account, but this can get costly. Most gold-farmers use 1 proxy per 2-3 accounts for a good cost/risk ratio.
      Example: If I had a gold-farm of 10 accounts, I could split them over three proxies. Two proxies would have 3 accounts on each, and the third proxy would have 4 accounts on it.
      Proper Proxy Usage
      It’s very important that you use the same proxy from account creation to account death. This means your account must use the same proxy on registration & every time it log in. Do anything else, and you’re not utilizing your proxy properly.
      Check out our guide on Registering a Runescape Account through a Proxy (coming soon) to lear how to do this properly. We recommend using Maxthon Browser to create your accounts through a proxy. Then, utilize a bot to use your with a proxy account in-game.
      Where do I get Runescape botting proxies?
      Some of our favorite private Runescape proxy providers are listed below. They have great connectivity, support, and have been tested successfully for botting by us! If you’re ready to get proxies and protect your bot-farm from chainbans, look no further!
      Virmach (Code: SAVE20 to save 20%!) Proxy Fish (Code: OSBOT20 to save 20%!) Blazing Proxy (Code: RSBOTSPOT to save 5%, recurring!) Your Private Proxy

How To Use Proxies With TRiBot
      This guide will cover how to run your bots through proxies on TRiBot. Running your bot through a proxy can help mitigate risk by avoiding chain bans and protecting your bot-farm.
      Before getting started, we highly recommend checking out our All About Proxies for Runescape Botting guide. It covers everything you need to know about proxies, how they help you avoid chain bans, and trusted sources to buy your proxies from.
      Virmach (Code: SAVE20 to save 20%!) Proxy Fish (Code: OSBOT20 to save 20%!) Blazing Proxy (Code: RSBOTSPOT to save 5%, recurring!) Your Private Proxy They all offer great connectivity, support, and have worked well in our botting tests.
      1. Load TRiBot
      Open TRiBot and click the Proxy button.
      Proxy button on TRiBot loader
      2. Enter Your Proxy Info
      Click the Insert button to create a new row for a proxy. To enter your info: double click a cell, input the information, and press enter. Once you’re finished, click OK .
      Proxy settings button on TRiBot loader
      3. Select your proxy
      Now just select your proxy & log in!
      Select your proxy before loading
      That’s it!
      If TRiBot loads up, congratulations you’ve successfully configured your proxy! Now all of your botting will be done through the proxy connection, and not your home IP.
      Make sure to check out our All About Proxies for Runescape Botting guide to learn about all the benefits of proxies.
      Where to get Runescape Botting Proxies
      Some of our favorite Runescape botting proxy providers are listed below. We’ve tested each for botting
      Some Extra Information
      If it’s your first time using a particular proxy, you may get a firewall prompt when running a script. If you do, just select “Always Allow” and hit OK. TRiBot has built in security, so it’s safe to “Always Allow” all connection. TRiBot Firewall Prompt - Safe to Always Allow
      To confirm you’re on a proxy, you can select View > Runtime Information in the TRiBot menu: TRiBot Runtime Information
      Happy botting!
      Buy Runescape SOCKS Proxies:
      Now that you know all about the benefits of proxies for goldfarming & how to use them with TRiBot, it's time to purchase some proxies!

Get great SOCKS proxies for Runescape botting at:
      Virmach (Code: SAVE20 to save 20%!) Proxy Fish (Code: OSBOT20 to save 20%!) Blazing Proxy (Code: RSBOTSPOT to save 5%, recurring!) Your Private Proxy
      I've tested and had a good experience with each of these providers.
      Join our Runescape Botting Discord chat channel here
      Check out this guide next: How to Register Your Runescape Bot Account Through a Proxy

• By Fegitto123123
      Im kinda new to botting and i am currently botting on my laptop and playing regularly on my main on my computer, since i've heard of chainbans there's a risk my main gets banned.
      How does proxies work with VIP-E to stop this?
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
      • 55 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies