Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Final Calibur

[Open Beta] FC Automatic Account Creator

53 posts in this topic

Update: The beta is now closed (I know, short). I've seen all I need to see, the system performs perfectly as it should. Thank you for all who helped test it.

I'm interested in beta testing, would actively update you on the status/bugs when I use it :)

EDIT: Oh no, just saw its closed lol at least I tried :x

Edited by HerpDerp93

@SlimeGP

The script is currently under premium review.

Hopefully not too long.

Just to clarify no one can use this atm? 

Edited by SlimeGP

Just to clarify no one can use this atm? 

@SlimeGP

Correct, nobody can use it at the moment.

It will be available to the public if it passes premium the premium review process.

@SlimeGP

Correct, nobody can use it at the moment.

It will be available to the public if it passes premium the premium review process.

Ahh, thank you man. 

So does your server use the proxies when creating the request?
Not to pry too deep, but did you use a framework like selenium for this, and some sort of captcha solver? I thought about making something similar, but I couldn't imagine the pain of having 300 people trying to create accounts at once and spinning up 300 seleniums at once.

So does your server use the proxies when creating the reques?

Not to pry too deep, but did you use a framework like selenium for this, and some sort of captcha solver? I thought about making something similar.

The server cycles through a large database of SOCKS proxies, in a queue. IPs are changed every month, and I am very confident that this system will circumvent any IP flagging (on creation) that Jagex may employ.

I use selenium and DeathByCaptcha.

Also, the server is set to handle as many concurrent requests as it can, and then it puts any others in a queue. This ensures optimal performance for users and no wasted server resources.

During the beta, we created 3,000 accounts in 1.5 days. If the script goes premium, I expect a much smaller number (due to weekly / monthly package limits). The system can really handle any amount of users that's thrown at it though.

Edited by Final Calibur
1 person likes this

The server cycles through a large database of SOCKS proxies, in a queue. IPs are changed every month, and I am very confident that this system will circumvent any IP flagging (on creation) that Jagex may employ.

I use selenium and DeathByCaptcha.

Also, the server is set to handle as many concurrent requests as it can, and then it puts any others in a queue. This ensures optimal performance for users and no wasted server resources.

During the beta, we created 3,000 accounts in 1.5 days. If the script goes premium, I expect a much smaller number (due to weekly / monthly package limits). The system can really handle any amount of users that's thrown at it though.

Sounds like you got it all figured out! Awesome thanks for the info

Would love to test this for you and will be able to provide a large amount of testing as I blow through around 100 accounts a week. I have a catch all email setup and would like to see how this works with custom email domains.

I'm considering getting back into the botting scene and am very interested in your script. Does this script use non-existent email adresses? If not, I was wondering which is a good Email account creator.

Would love to test this for you and will be able to provide a large amount of testing as I blow through around 100 accounts a week. I have a catch all email setup and would like to see how this works with custom email domains.

@arimaru

The script is currently under premium review, the beta test has been over for a while now.

Also, the system doesn't currently support entering your own email domains, but I can easily add something like this in the future.

@Final Calibur you know you love me and all... ;)

@Cypher

I don't forget about my friends.  :)

I'm considering getting back into the botting scene and am very interested in your script. Does this script use non-existent email adresses? If not, I was wondering which is a good Email account creator.

@baado1

You don't have to worry about creating any emails with this script.

@baado1

You don't have to worry about creating any emails with this script.

I do worry though, what if I want to create accounts intended to use for selling thus needing a valid and usable email address? 

I do worry though, what if I want to create accounts intended to use for selling thus needing a valid and usable email address? 

@baado1

I'm going to add different configuration options soon after the script release. Custom emails will be part of that.

I've decided to release this is a standalone Java program / service on Sythe. I'll update this post with the link when it's up.

Released here.

Edit: I've also released it on all other major botting communities.

Edited by Final Calibur
1 person likes this

Hello everyone, and merry Christmas!

Some of you may know about a recent project of mine, creating 07 accounts automatically.

I've decided to turn this idea into a cloud based service, and offer it as a script.

Hear are some of the features:

• Cloud based (All of the dirty work is done on an external server. The script simply sends an "order" to the server, the server fulfills it, and sends back account details. The script's CPU usage will be virtually non existent because of this)
  • You can use your own list of SOCKS proxies (MUST be non-authenticated), OR you can utilize the system's proxies (I have paid for 150+ proxies & will purchase more as necessary).
  • The system generates a decent amount of accounts per hour. You can leave it on all day and night and end up with hundreds of accounts in no time.
  • Account names are made with dictionary words and numbers. No random gibberish.
  • Accounts are recorded to a text file called "fcaccounts" in your .tribot directory.
Here is a little spoiler of it:

6734e0f884.png

0787c6c16a.png

This thread serves as a sign up form for an open beta I'm having to test the system out with increased traffic.

Post here if you're interested.

If u need testers lemme know :)

Very interested fc I pmed you about 2 weeks ago about getting in on this if you remember ;)

Very interested fc I pmed you about 2 weeks ago about getting in on this if you remember ;)

@meese22

Add me on Skype (click the button in my signature), and we can discuss this further.

I've decided to release this is a standalone Java program / service on Sythe. I'll update this post with the link when it's up.

Released here.

Edit: I've also released it on all other major botting communities.

does it support authentication of proxies?