Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Final Calibur

[Open Beta] FC Automatic Account Creator

53 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, and merry Christmas!

Some of you may know about a recent project of mine, creating 07 accounts automatically.

I've decided to turn this idea into a cloud based service, and offer it as a script.

Hear are some of the features:

• Cloud based (All of the dirty work is done on an external server. The script simply sends an "order" to the server, the server fulfills it, and sends back account details. The script's CPU usage will be virtually non existent because of this)
  • You can use your own list of SOCKS proxies (MUST be non-authenticated), OR you can utilize the system's proxies (I have paid for 150+ proxies & will purchase more as necessary).
  • The system generates a decent amount of accounts per hour. You can leave it on all day and night and end up with hundreds of accounts in no time.
  • Account names are made with dictionary words and numbers. No random gibberish.
  • Accounts are recorded to a text file called "fcaccounts" in your .tribot directory.
Here is a little spoiler of it:

6734e0f884.png

0787c6c16a.png

This thread serves as a sign up form for an open beta I'm having to test the system out with increased traffic.

Post here if you're interested.

Edited by Final Calibur
11 people like this

I would like to test it too  :)

Account names are made with dictionary words and numbers. No random gibberish

Can you make it in a way that we could submit a txt file with our own words and also specify how many words to used for the account creation(1-2)?This would allow me to use names instead of just words from the dictionary(Maybe even abuse some of those MMO/RPG name generators)

Edited by Red_Spark

I would like to test it too  :)

Can you make it in a way that we could submit a txt file with our own words and also specify how many words to used for the account creation(1-2)?This would allow me to use names instead of just words from the dictionary(Maybe even abuse some of those MMO/RPG name generators)

Not planning on adding extra features quite yet, this beta test is just for evaluating stability / performance.

After the beta, I may be able to add some extra features.  :P

1 person likes this

@justpixels is the 10th tester, so I am no longer accepting sign ups (sorry @tomelis3211 you just missed it  :().

I will be sending a message out to all of the testers either tonight or early tomorrow with all of the details!

Thanks everyone!

1 person likes this

I love you for making this please release!

PLease please please let me test :)

Edited by kylezell

I would like to test this too, saves so much time everyday! :)

edit: just saw I was too late, oh well hopefully release soonish :P

Edited by TechnologyZ

Update: I'm happy with what I've seen so far, and the system can definitely handle more users. I have decided to change it from a closed beta to an open beta. If you're interested, please post here and I'll send you a message.

Super interested :o Let me know if its possible I can be added. 

Definatly interested !

Loving your quester and woodcutter so this should be great aswell.

hey man I'm interested! would love to beta test this

I've sent you all a message.