Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pron1

Does anyone really know how to bot without getting banned

23 posts in this topic

Ok so I've been trying to figure out how to bot without getting banned for about 2 weeks now, I've been through 5 accounts and they have all been banned on the second or third day of botting. Does anyone here actually know how to bot consistently without getting caught?

I've been using fresh private proxies to create and bot the accounts, I've been botting for about 8-12 hours a day with 30 minute breaks here and there. been using free and premium scripts from here and OSbot. What am I doing wrong?

Do I need to buy membs?

are there certain scripts I need to not use?

how much do I need to play legit compared to the time I'm botting?

should I only use prem scripts?

are breaks actually necessary if I'm only botting 8 hours a day? if so how long?

would it be better for me to buy lvl 70~ accounts then start botting on those?

Should I be using really popular scripts because they are better than the others, or should I not use these scripts because they are the most common methods?

I've read on here how people bot 12-16 hours a day and are high level and dont get banned, how?

are you legitting the accounts up to a certain level before you start botting?

any help greatly appreciated

Edited by pron1

Does anyone really know how to bot without getting banned

yes, i do

edit: nobody will spoon feed you the answers to your question, that is the dead honest truth :P

Edited by Butta

Why would nobody help me out? isnt that was having a community is about?

Edit: I appreciate ur comments, but don't post if your not going to be constructive.

Edited by pron1
1 person likes this

everyone got thier private methode's the ones i use took me weeks of testing not just gonna give it away so that everyone uses it and jagex looks into it am i now :P

Botting on fresh accounts is possible without getting banned. I made an account, botted some magic on it. Then botted at lavadrags. Then botted 70 agility, 60 mining and 55 thieving. All this in like two to three days, botted 24/7 with breaks ofcourse. It's all about luck, if you bot, you are going to get banned at some point, have to learn when to stop, if you care about your account.

Like others said, nobody wants to tell their methods coz it makes them less profit. Many in here wants as much profit as possible. Good luck!

everyone got thier private methode's the ones i use took me weeks of testing not just gonna give it away so that everyone uses it and jagex looks into it am i now :P

I'm not asking for your specific method, Im asking how to not get banned, I know I'm doing something wrong, but I think its small, I just cant figure out exactly what it is

Botting on fresh accounts is possible without getting banned. I made an account, botted some magic on it. Then botted at lavadrags. Then botted 70 agility, 60 mining and 55 thieving. All this in like two to three days, botted 24/7 with breaks ofcourse. It's all about luck, if you bot, you are going to get banned at some point, have to learn when to stop, if you care about your account.

Like others said, nobody wants to tell their methods coz it makes them less profit. Many in here wants as much profit as possible. Good luck!

Thanks dude, I'm gonna keep trying

I'm not asking for your specific method, Im asking how to not get banned, I know I'm doing something wrong, but I think its small, I just cant figure out exactly what it is

always use 1 proxy for max 2 accs preferbly 1 dont bot 24.7 about 18hours a day tops and do tutorial island be HAND all i can say to help..

Edit: I appreciate ur comments, but don't post if your not going to be constructive.

This. What I have found with tribot is that some users are here to help, others are incredibly selfish. You will notice that most of the people posting in your thread are selfish. You see, they aren't here to help. Honestly they don't even care about your question. They are here to type some garbage and then press that post button to get another post count. You will see that a lot here. Anyway, stop botting wood cutting. I'm almost sure thats what you're doing and it is one of the fastest ways to get banned. Also, if creating anew account bank your items after tut island. Do the cooks assistant quest also before starting to bot them. If you want to see the difference in ban rates, then bot one account on woodcuting and another on cows doing combat. Almost surely the w/c one will be banned very quickly and the combat one will not be banned probably ever. You will come to find that it depends on a lot of different factors, but the biggest one is probably which script/skill you are using. If you want to make money then one of the easiest things I have found so far is to use a GDK script (Green dragon killer). It requires some up front investment (Account, membership, premium script) but works pretty well for money making.

Edited by botsallday
1 person likes this

This. What I have found with tribot is that some users are here to help, others are incredibly selfish. You will notice that most of the people posting in your thread are selfish. You see, they aren't here to help. Honestly they don't even care about your question. They are here to type some garbage and then press that post button to get another post count. You will see that a lot here. Anyway, stop botting wood cutting. I'm almost sure thats what you're doing and it is one of the fastest ways to get banned. Also, if creating anew account bank your items after tut island. Do the cooks assistant quest also before starting to bot them. If you want to see the difference in ban rates, then bot one account on woodcuting and another on cows doing combat. Almost surely the w/c one will be banned very quickly and the combat one will not be banned probably ever. You will come to find that it depends on a lot of different factors, but the biggest one is probably which script/skill you are using. If you want to make money then one of the easiest things I have found so far is to use a GDK script (Green dragon killer). It requires some up front investment (Account, membership, premium script) but works pretty well for money making.

I've just been botting combat mostly, not woodcutting, but thanks for your input, Ill try doing a quest or two before botting

hey a question,if you get banned and you were using other ip(vps) what do you need to use to recover it?(mean like change passwordetc)

@pron1

DO NOT do all night botting sessions every night..

Hold 1 day full breaks every 2-3 days.

Only bot for 6-12 hours a day.

Make your account not look like a bot.

Get some cb lvls , qp , etc..

Use a Premium script/LG/Proxy.

Buy Membership

Those are some things to not get you banned.

You can follow my Basic Botting Goal through link below.

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/59596-basic-botting-goal/

Edited by Post

Don't bot woodcutting, fishing etc. since these all have very high banrate and are also heavily botted by other users.

Also do some training by hand when you first create the account. I usually create accounts myself and wait 3-4 weeks till I start using them, not sure if actually works but then again I don't bot common methods. :)

its all about being unique, unique method, unique botting strategies, unique IP's, unique MAC address, unique botting patterns.

You know what wont make it unique, asking for someone else's unique methods....

Botting woodcutting aint even bad. You just cant go to the popular spots, go to google, type in willow trees, theres ones on the list i bet you have never even heard of, go there :P Same with combat, everyone goes to lummy cows, go to fally. Works for pretty much any skill you want to do..

It all starts with a report.

Wear something that doesn't look like a bald headed bot with a green shirt..

Mage robes? lol

ranging gear?

Melee gear? looks a little like a bot since you got 3000 of them in lumbridge.

- Nobody knows how to bot without risk of ban, jagex use methods outside the scope of any bot clients capabilities.

- Also nobody truly knows 100% details about botwatch as it is a closely guarded secret and effective weapon against botters.

- Most of the time people get banned through greed or complacency, they also range from single bans to chain bans of many accounts.

- Sometimes new/old accounts survive chain bans, sometimes you lose everything.

-VPN/VPS could keep you off the radar but might only last a few mins into a new account before they are detected as bot activity by botwatch.

I think delayed bans and evidence gathering of a wider bot network are likely and this method is used by other anticheats/bots in the gaming community to evade anti-detection and cause more damage to bot networks.

Edited by lawlz1
1 person likes this

Thanks to everyone who gave some advice, I've managed to get 2 accs to lvl 70 and start a small gold farm, wish me luck!

1 person likes this