Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tomelis3211

Can't even do something / Detectable client.

33 posts in this topic

Probably not a fresh IP like it's claimed lol.

Tribots fine.

My proxy + LG is working perfect. 5 days now no ban :)

& some all night botting sessions.

@tomelis3211

Probably is flagged/Not a new proxy as indicated

Edited by Post

Change ur MAC adress :)

not 100% sure this is effective but when i get alot bans i always change it and it seems to help,

Edited by MNO

My proxy + LG is working perfect. 5 days now no ban :)

& some all night botting sessions.

@tomelis3211

Probably is flagged/Not a new proxy as indicated

Sure, LG does work perfect, i had it running for 3months no ban, my problem is normal client, But its new proxy, bought from @Montreal to replace flagged one, i always buy new proxy when i get ban, but this time new proxy locks accounts when i use normal client, but it does not lock when using maxthon browser or Looking glass.

This worries me as I also saw a tutorial island solver in your screenshot. Are you running the script immediately after making the account? Is it the running of the script resulting in the 'insta ban' or the act of logging in by itself?

:cool:

That was later on, this is what i used for tutorial iland using client, but my accounts still were banned/locked. Later i tried scripts aswell

download.jpg

Edited by tomelis3211

This have started to happen for me aswell since 1-2 months back. Accounts that logins to certain proxies (~50%) gets locked. I'm pretty sure it's the proxies fault though, and not the client.

Sure, LG does work perfect, i had it running for 3months no ban, my problem is normal client, But its new proxy, bought from @Montreal to replace flagged one, i always buy new proxy when i get ban, but this time new proxy locks accounts when i use normal client, but it does not lock when using maxthon browser or Looking glass.

That was later on, this is what i used for tutorial iland using client, but my accounts still were banned/locked. Later i tried scripts aswell

download.jpg

I am bolding this as it is crucial information.

@tomelis3211

Hmm.. I was using normal client a few days ago, without a proxy. It was working fine. Maybe your doing something wrong?

When did this problem occur? Today? or in the span of a few days?

You could have bought a non - working/Flagged proxy.. Things happen. Never know.

But that's why we have @Dukat and other Support Staff/Admins/Mods/Community to help you out. Be patient.

DO NOT try to bot as of now.

In the mean time try to get your accounts back.

Edited by Post

From what is described, it does not sound like a flagged proxy issue. As this user clearly states that both on maxthon and the LG client his accounts are not being locked. Perhaps you are applying the proxy wrong with the normal client? how are you loading the proxy? I'd suggest using the advanced start and selecting the proxy from there.

From what is described, it does not sound like a flagged proxy issue. As this user clearly states that both on maxthon and the LG client his accounts are not being locked. Perhaps you are applying the proxy wrong with the normal client? how are you loading the proxy? I'd suggest using the advanced start and selecting the proxy from there.

there was allot of suggestions, i have 4 computers, and all have same problem with that proxy, sure i tried advanced client, i am using tribot for over a year, and i know how it works. sounds like bad proxy for me, as the first account i created and used with that ip got locked.

Edited by tomelis3211