Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tomelis3211

Can't even do something / Detectable client.

33 posts in this topic

Hello, i make my accounts using maxthon browser, and then bot normal client (not looking glass) using same ip, but all accounts i login (not using any script) got insta login ban, but when i use  rs client on maxthon browser it does not happen. Got 5 accounts banned, so just bought a new fresh proxy, paid 4m or so, and now every account i login with tribot, gets locked, as they susspect it was stolen. like locked 5 accounts in row.

i use same IP to make account and same IP to bot with that account. why they keep locking all accounts?

Are you using free/public proxies?

i use same IP to make account and same IP to bot with that account. why they keep locking all accounts?

Locking and banning are two different things. Account locking happens when you login from an IP with a significantly different geographical location than the creation location. Are you sure you're using the right proxy to create the account and to bot on? You can unlock the accounts with a simple password reset...

100.png

Bought proxies here : http://socks5proxies.net

All accounts i make gets locked, like 10 now, may be bad proxy?

How are you entering the proxy into TRiBot?

Through the loader upon startup, through a new Advanced Client or by right-clicking the tab and selecting 'Set proxy' before logging in?

Through the loader before starting tribot. (also tried set proxy on applet display)  seems to be like every account gets locked on that ip, even my old ones, i guess bad proxy...

Edited by tomelis3211
1 person likes this

Its clients problem, not getting lock on maxthon while playing on that IP

The client could be inheriting your IP address rather than the proxies. Try a new Advanced Client and select it from there.

@tomelis3211

Client is not detectable.i

i am botting 24/7

So why do my accounts get banned/locked on tribot client, but not on webbrowser? they are new accounts, never botted on them.

The client could be inheriting your IP address rather than the proxies. Try a new Advanced Client and select it from there.

Advanced client does not help, not sure what to do ;/

Edited by tomelis3211

but i bought fresh one.

Wipe your PC, rub a magnet on the hard-drive, smash it with a hammer, run your car over it, throw it in a lake from a bridge, blow up the bridge and start over.

BACKUP YOUR .TRIBOT FOLDER BEFORE PROCEEDING (SPECIFICALLY PROXY AND ACCOUNT INFO)

Delete the .tribot folder in %appdata% and your Jagex cache files in C:\Users\NAME, reboot, re-run the loader and make sure the newly generated .tribot folder has full permissions as well as the .jar file. I would also clear your Maxthon cache. Re-add your proxy and try again. 

EDIT: This is the best I can suggest until someone else with a better idea of what's happening comes along. It may or may not work.

P.S. This particular proxy is probably tainted now that you've made 10+ accounts on it and associated it with your real IP (if the client is leaking it)

Edited by Dukat

Wipe your PC, rub a magnet on the hard-drive, smash it with a hammer, run your car over it, throw it in a lake from a bridge, blow up the bridge and start over.

BACKUP YOUR .TRIBOT FOLDER BEFORE PROCEEDING (SPECIFICALLY PROXY AND ACCOUNT INFO)

Delete the .tribot folder in %appdata% and your Jagex cache files in C:\Users\NAME, reboot, re-run the loader and make sure the newly generated .tribot folder has full permissions as well as the .jar file. I would also clear your Maxthon cache. Re-add your proxy and try again. 

EDIT: This is the best I can suggest until someone else with a better idea of what's happening comes along. It may or may not work.

P.S. This particular proxy is probably tainted now that you've made 10+ accounts on it and associated it with your real IP (if the client is leaking it)

did not work, i have 4 computers, tried on all of them, problem seems to be on IP or client.. also used 4 year old account on that ip, locked after 5 seconds of platytime aswell.

Edited by tomelis3211

well damn, got me worried about running my main today...

I'm running my main using LG as usual. This seems to be an isolated issue with the client not inheriting the IP of the proxy for whatever reason. There's no evidence to justify boycotting the client today.

did not work, i have 4 computers, tried on all of them, problem seems to be on IP or client.. also used 4 year old account on that ip, locked after 5 seconds of platytime aswell.

You can unlock the account by resetting the password via email.

I would wait for word from @Montreal or @TRiLeZ before proceeding.

Edited by Dukat

I'm running my main using LG as usual. This seems to be an isolated issue with the client not inheriting the IP of the proxy for whatever reason. There's no evidence to justify boycotting the client today.

You can unlock the account by resetting the password via email.

I would wait for word from @Montreal or @TRiLeZ before proceeding.

that would be to much work for me as i am running f2p accounts, and lots of them,  problem is, i was successfully doing it for more than a year, until this client detection problem came out. I can't use LG because i need to run more accounts.

@Montreal @TRiLeZ

Edited by tomelis3211

that would be to much work for me as i am running f2p accounts, and lots of them,  problem is, i was successfully doing it for more than a year, until this client detection problem came out. I can't use LG because i need to run more accounts.

@Montreal @TRiLeZ

I suggested that for your 4 year old account.

I suggested that for your 4 year old account.

sry, my bad, i did that, got account back, but problem still here. have 2 proxies,  First proxy gives insta ban, second insta account lock, using client, even if i am doing tutorial with hand or what ever. 

Edited by tomelis3211
1 person likes this

sry, my bad, i did that, got account back, but problem still here. have 2 proxies,  First proxy gives insta ban, second insta account lock, using client, even if i am doing tutorial with hand or what ever.

This worries me as I also saw a tutorial island solver in your screenshot. Are you running the script immediately after making the account? Is it the running of the script resulting in the 'insta ban' or the act of logging in by itself?

Probably not a fresh IP like it's claimed lol.

Tribots fine.

:cool: