Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Toofstah

No clue anymore my god

19 posts in this topic

Pretty sure I'm close to giving up now lol - bought a proxy, played on an account f2p abit quested trained manually for abit, I botted f2p yes I get it it's f2p I had a bond in my bank but was testing something, was babysitting the whole time I botted I wasn't not at the screen I'm using LG, I didn't use breaks because I wouldn't bot for a long time without stopping, I honestly don't get it anymore lmao was even a permban what the fuck? I'm addicted to this shit but I'm getting royally fucked every single time -.-

I would recommend probably switching your proxy provider, and using different scripts/methods. Botting is not easy, you need to be smart. It is just not about how long you bot, or the client. Their are a lot of factors that go into not getting banned.

1 person likes this

I know man I've been doing this shit for months it's gotten a lot harder, first perm ban :/ my proxy provider is apparently the best on tribot so I doubt it's that, also the bots I use are premium not sure what else I can do TBH :(

I know man I've been doing this shit for months it's gotten a lot harder, first perm ban :/ my proxy provider is apparently the best on tribot so I doubt it's that, also the bots I use are premium not sure what else I can do TBH :(

Are you re-using the proxies when you're banned?

It doesn't really matter if they're premium or not. Most scripts have the potential to get you banned. If you're using the same premium script on all of the accounts that are getting banned then I suggest you use another one and make sure to post in the ban discussion thread: 

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/34851-the-official-banned-thread-all-ban-discussion-goes-here/

Been botting multiple things aFisher/aMiner mainly the thing is I didn't bot a lot, I came home from work babysat it turned it off went to bed rinse repeat... I just want something stable and tribots really letting me down ATM :/ also I don't re-use proxies I buy new ones getting so stressed

Been botting multiple things aFisher/aMiner mainly the thing is I didn't bot a lot, I came home from work babysat it turned it off went to bed rinse repeat... I just want something stable and tribots really letting me down ATM :/ also I don't re-use proxies I buy new ones getting so stressed

I wouldn't say TRiBot is letting you down, that's a generalisation. There are a lot of people who are botting without any issues.

Like I said, fill in the ban report format so we can see exactly what is going on.

Well when it comes to the point where you babysit for no more than 3-4hours a day and you get perm banned? You kinda wonder wtf? As for that thread, look at it... it's a mess... what have people actually gained from it?(without sounding rude) :( I just want an account my god ><

Baby sitting is useless if you are using a stable script. It doesn't change the fact that you are botting.

Proxies are also useless if you are just botting 1 account. Proxies are useful when botting more than 1 account and you don't want any links between the two or you know for a fact that your IP is flagged (banned almost instantly on account creation).

I don't know what you were botting, but my guess is f2p is the culprit here.

Baby sitting is useless if you are using a stable script. It doesn't change the fact that you are botting.

Proxies are also useless if you are just botting 1 account. Proxies are useful when botting more than 1 account and you don't want any links between the two or you know for a fact that your IP is flagged (banned almost instantly on account creation).

I don't know what you were botting, but my guess is f2p is the culprit here.

Was mainly Fishing/Mining with aFisher/aMiner I was always active talking to people I never left it alone :( you can blame f2p but that's what everyone does :P I have this issue whether I'm f2p or p2p @Encoded

@Butta I will keep on trying - it's just a money dump ATM that's all :( I'm gaining nothing from this at first I was learning different things how to break etc, but now it seems I get perm'd for nothing really >< I just wish I knew exactly what was getting the bans, pisses me off that when you go to view evidence you literally get nothing -_-

Not trying to offend in anyway but what I told myself is I gotta be more creative and I've thought of more methods. So I guess try different ideas.

When you've been doing this for months you tend to run out of ideas - however I'm currently trying again #addict4lyf 

Just find a niche and exploit it.One of my method requires 6 different accounts, but in total each account makes minimum 500k/hr and half of them are f2p. The p2p bots make 3-4x what the f2p accounts do as well.  Nobody else is in the market or really know it exists.  Find some way to take item A and turn it into more than its valued (be it selling to shop, modifying via a skill, or some other way) and then find a way to get a lot of item A! Niche methods typically have very low to 0 banrates, meanwhile collecting methods (wc, mining, fishing) typically have the highest ban rates. It's tough to find new ways in a game this old, but I'm sure there are methods out there that aren't common knowledge

Was a mix tbh so it's hard to identify the problem @MNO I try not to make it look like I'm goldfarming as well.. I'm not xD 

The location you bot is important as well as the script you are using. For example for F2P, using a free combat script to kill goblins and cows is almost guaranteed to get you banned. But if you find some random location and kill something uncommon with an uncommon script you're probably gonna be fine.

One more thing to keep in mind, if your proxy's IP address is in South America, Korea, China etc. there's a high chance they'll pay more attention to your account as the majority of mass account goldfarmers are from there. Use an IP tracking site to check the location of the IP address you are using. Try to stick with North America for proxies.

EDIT: One more thing, do tutorial island by hand if you're not already doing that.

Edited by IceKontroI