Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

2 hours ago, cocointo said:

1 other thing, 

the bot is alway's filling the inventory. but also it's filling to inventory complete.

It would be betther if it would keep 1-2 pieces of food left. 

because lower lvl's can get killed easily by the dragons in this way.

i thought this is toggle-able?

2 hours ago, MuleTraveler said:

@Usa Really like/support @cocointo's suggestions.

I also have a QOL update suggestion which is to add burning amulets teleport to teleport to lava maze which is extremely close to the lava dragons.

Also, an update that I would say is needed is world hopping in corp beast. The bot freaks out when there's someone in the corp beast already. It keeps world hopping inside the corp beast even though it's a safe zone and if it does world hop, it gets stuck in the "click to play" red button display log-in menu and needs manual assistance to get the script going.

I'd recommend just disabling worldhopping inside corp beast.

disabling worldhopping in edgeville is useless aswell, it's making the script very botlike.

Realy love this script using it for a few days now Already made 10+m switching between 3 accounts to make it able to run 24/7 whitout ban

if you can add a break holder that switches accounts then this wil be the BEST gold farm script 

Only the looting is a little to slow. The dragon is already respawned befor he loots. This gives the problem that the bot dies 1/200 times that he loots

Even whit this problem is it still a great script using it on 1 account now but planning on buy more soon

invest in 3 good peaces of gear to get higher dps sinds you dont lose them when you get killed unless skulled or smite but this wil almost never be a problem sinds the pkers there are just doing it for your dragons loot and runes (dont spent to mutch sinds that its always a risk i spent 500k max for each set)

Edited by dylan998

I cant leave it for a longer amount of time because it spamm clicks on safe tile for couple hours or picks other and other world but doesnt enter login details, this one is not that bad since it cant get me banned but clicking on one tile for two hours is allmost guarantee

5 hours ago, MuleTraveler said:

@Usa The world selector is broken again. It tries to click the black space in between worlds.

Same here first time that the script is not working but i.m shure that @Usa Wil fix it soon

@Usa If you dont understand the bug the the script clicks a little above the world it is trying to hop to

Edited by dylan998

11 hours ago, MuleTraveler said:

@Todd So can this subscription get paused until it gets fixed??? It's a really expensive script for a 2 week compared to other scripts on the sdn.

The script still works only most of the worlds dont work after 1-5 min of not hopping it wil find a word it can go to

But yes the script now makes 50% les gold so it wil be nice if we can get some of the time that we lost back