Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

Array
1 hour ago, Funfight said:

Any bans yet?

I have used three accounts for this script and they all are still running. Currently not botting Lava dragons anymore though. It's too much of a hot spot. My Acc's world hop 40-50 times an hour now. About a month ago i had a better results with one of my Accounts. It's weird though, christmas night i ran the script and it ran for three hours at night, only hopping 3 times, made 1.3mil. I haven't had much luck since then though. Will definitely be giving it another go soon. Good script though, pkers just ruin it.

Having better luck now with it, not too many pkers atm. I'll try to post a proggy.

Edited by jakebeal123

3 hours ago, eilif said:

What levels are you using? How many accounts at once? that's pretty solid for under 5 days.

Only two accounts total, running one at once. Both have around 70 mage from the bot and are under CB lvl 50. I'm having more luck with it now, getting PKed minimal. Would love to try trident on another account, but seen a lot of people complaining about bugs.

@Usa I'm not sure if the bots are broken or something now, but I keep checking on them and they are logged out for no reason. I check back and they have the correct supplies and start running normally. I checked one again and he was sitting at the bank doing nothing, while he had all necessary supplies in the bank. I think three of my bots were banned because of this.

14 minutes ago, cybris said:

@Usa I'm not sure if the bots are broken or something now, but I keep checking on them and they are logged out for no reason. I check back and they have the correct supplies and start running normally. I checked one again and he was sitting at the bank doing nothing, while he had all necessary supplies in the bank. I think three of my bots were banned because of this.

Check your bot debug, it will tell you why it shut down and what it thinks you are missing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Usa said:

Check your bot debug, it will tell you why it shut down and what it thinks you are missing.

I check it every time and I have seen it say it can't withdraw say, air runes... but then I log in, look in the bank and there's 20k air runes sitting right there. I'll watch it more closely here shortly to try and see exactly what happens.

Edited by cybris

Ok, I started the bot, and it sat at this screen for 3 mins as you can see, and would have gone longer. It sits there and does nothing, with no error message. I tried exiting the bank and it opens it again and just sits there. You can see in the debug it says it failed to get energy potions (and disabled the option)... I've had it running like this for a while with no problem until recently. Just in cause, I chose to not withdraw energy pots, and it still sits there doing nothing.botbroken.png\\\\

EDIT: I found the culprit, but I'm not sure why so many of them have just logged out from not being able to withdraw stuff, and when I check it's all there...the problem here was the bot for some reason was wearing a games necklace while having the glory and another games necklace in the inv. This caused the bot to sit at the bank and do nothing until I manually wore the glory instead (then it banked the additional games necklace and proceeded as normal)

Edited by cybris

20 hours ago, cybris said:

The bot also gets stuck here a bunch of times I've seen (until I manually click login). loginfail.png

The login bot should takeover there and click the appropriate option, this is more of a client related bug. Glad you figured out your issues from before

@Usa is there any reason why it sometimes walks from lava dragons to edgeville ditch? Inventory wasnt full, and it wasnt out of runes. Also the bot wasnt in attack with another player either. So I'm not sure what the reason for that is, unless it's a bug. It happens quite often and it really decreases the GP/h :( 

If you need an account to test this on let me know.

• Like 2

So whenever i am fighting the Lava dragons in this location, pretty sure its the East. If i am fighting one of the dragons and my character level's up, the bot will atomically stop fighting the current dragon and switch. Causing either loss in profit/h or having me to pause the script, finish killing current dragon and resuming script letting it do its thing.

355fbfc5cc6c98d08b1f2c21d7e6a634.jpg

Edited by jakebeal123
picture

@Usa  For some reason one of my bots decided to randomly run away from the dragon's area to the northwest, and I had to restart the script to fix it. I came back 40 mins later to see my bot walking the entire way back to edgeville instead of teleporting, with only 3 kills worth of drops and some food. He still has a charged glory and games necklace... I'm not sure why this happened.

EDIT: I just watched the bot walk all the way to edgeville again.

EDIT:EDIT: My bot keeps doing this, I just stopped it and teleported to edgeville, started the sript over, and he teleports to corp lair, then decides to walk to edgeville....

Edited by cybris
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 10:46 PM, cybris said:

For like the 10th + time, here is one running alllll the way back.

bot_broken.png

EDIT: Immediately after I posted this, another one started doing it.

Do you have the pestal and mortar option selected?

From the looks of your character, it appears you have all required items. The only other thing I can think of is during login the script resumes before your player is fully logged in resulting in the script observing that your player is missing key items/equipment.

On 1/6/2017 at 4:00 PM, Flax said:

@Usa is there any reason why it sometimes walks from lava dragons to edgeville ditch? Inventory wasnt full, and it wasnt out of runes. Also the bot wasnt in attack with another player either. So I'm not sure what the reason for that is, unless it's a bug. It happens quite often and it really decreases the GP/h :( 

If you need an account to test this on let me know.

Sure, sounds like it is something similarly addressed above. I am available tomorrow evening and I can test however I've never been able to trigger something like this, at least when I have been watching. I will give it a shot though

2 minutes ago, Usa said:

Do you have the pestal and mortar option selected?

From the looks of your character, it appears you have all required items. The only other thing I can think of is during login the script resumes before your player is fully logged in resulting in the script observing that your player is missing key items/equipment.

The exact same thing has happened to me as well lately. It doesn't start killing the dragons it fully gears up and for some reason starts walking back. I've never caught it from the start walking back, I've only ever gone to check on the script and see it wandering down around the hobgoblins. 

• Like 1

On 10-1-2017 at 6:08 AM, Usa said:

Sure, sounds like it is something similarly addressed above. I am available tomorrow evening and I can test however I've never been able to trigger something like this, at least when I have been watching. I will give it a shot though

It usually happens when the bot hops from a PKer, after that it'll log into a different world and then it'll start walking from lava gate to ditch. It does not happen all the time though. Which is pretty strange.

• Like 1