Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Usa said:

I've been thinking about adding the first one for a while, and adding prayer flickering for entering/exiting the Isle.

The second one is a good suggestion, will definitely cut down on start-up costs as well.

Soooooo, can you implement these? I can let you use my account if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Array
54 minutes ago, neek3ri said:

Script needs to be babysitted atm, gets stuck outside the gate every 30min-1hr. Always need to restart the script/client to fix it.

Been months with that issue, try running a goldfarm off the script.

I told Usa about it, and even lent him an account to fix it.  He blamed it on my VPS and that was that.

That's why I gave up on this script, not enough updates. 


Hope he fixes for your sake, and everyone else using the script currently :]

Edited by Oh_My_goth
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Oh_My_goth said:

Been months with that issue, try running a goldfarm off the script.

I told Usa about it, and even lent him an account to fix it.  He blamed it on my VPS and that was that.

That's why I gave up on this script, not enough updates. 


Hope he fixes for your sake, and everyone else using the script currently :]

Did you use trident on the accounts? Seems like my trident account always gets stuck there, fire strike acc has been running for 5 hours now without getting stuck. :dodgy:

Such a shame if USA is not going to fix the script.

Edited by neek3ri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, iTappedThat said:

Anyone bot with less then the 30hp that's recommended? IF you do, do you die often to NPCs?

30HP is fine.

 

@Usa please try to fix the stuck gate bug. It only happens when using trident. After banking, it kills 1 Dragon, loots 1 item and goes to the gate and gets stuck. Status; Clicking tile outside of isle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just purchases the script so far,

- died a couple of times because the bot doesn't log out in time? Any reason to this?
- Bot logs out and wont log back in, when I manually try to log in, the status just keeps changing to "changing world [world keeps changing]" and yet it doesn't even world switch or go to the world select screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2016 at 6:57 PM, neek3ri said:

I have been using the script for a week now, I've gotten some nice results.

Suggestions:

  • Option to bury bones at the isle. (Extremely helpful for training, especially for ironmen.)
  • Ring of duelling banking, saves an inventory space when using occult necklace.

Are you using LG and also do I need membership for this? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Funfight said:

How often do your guys accounts get banned? any info would be great before buying this script :P

Honestly I find it really hard to answer, its pretty random. It all depends on your botting habits; how you bot, your account... whether its a freshly created account or higher end account with stats and quests, maybe luck...? There has been many successful people that have posted insane proggies. It can be buggy at times, but that's why you should always babysit whenever you start a new script. My experience its great, I have tried to do lava drag's myself, instantly I usually get pked. The scripts PK detection works extremely well, no real complaints. Just need to get it to work with LG here, I think maybe I need to wipe my java and re download it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jakebeal123 said:

Honestly I find it really hard to answer, its pretty random. It all depends on your botting habits; how you bot, your account... whether its a freshly created account or higher end account with stats and quests, maybe luck...? There has been many successful people that have posted insane proggies. It can be buggy at times, but that's why you should always babysit whenever you start a new script. My experience its great, I have tried to do lava drag's myself, instantly I usually get pked. The scripts PK detection works extremely well, no real complaints. Just need to get it to work with LG here, I think maybe I need to wipe my java and re download it.

Awesome to hear.  I know it's completely random but would you give me a rough estimate of how long a fresh account would last botting like 10 or 20 hours a day?  will it make it for a day or perhaps a week? thanks man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12/07/2016 - V6.3

- Long awaited, added option to bury Lava Dragon Bones inside the Lava Dragon Isle for 340xp each!
- Resolved a bug in the paint from deprecated methods to show the health % of the Lava Dragon you are engaging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Usa said:

12/07/2016 - V6.3

- Long awaited, added option to bury Lava Dragon Bones inside the Lava Dragon Isle for 340xp each!
- Resolved a bug in the paint from deprecated methods to show the health % of the Lava Dragon you are engaging

Thanks for the update. @Usa

But what about the gate bug:

 

On 01.12.2016 at 3:16 PM, neek3ri said:

30HP is fine.

 

@Usa please try to fix the stuck gate bug. It only happens when using trident. After banking, it kills 1 Dragon, loots 1 item and goes to the gate and gets stuck. Status; Clicking tile outside of isle.

 can anyone confirm if the gate bug is fixed ? @neek3ri

Edited by rvqx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this bot, I had posted a 24hr proggy when it was in BETA. Worked well then, but a problem now that didn't happen before was that when you are not using trident(using any spell that involves selecting it in the combat tab) it doesn't select the spell. The bot keeps trying to attack the lava dragon from the safe spot not knowing it doesn't have the spell selected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, neek3ri said:

I got the gate bug once again today. zz why did I buy this again LOL

I haven't been able to reproduce anything like this, even with 24+ hour extended runs. I do not use LG, I do not use proxies, I run it with the default settings using Fire Strike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 50 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • thonking
      • 86 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

      Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

      So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

      Love, 

      RileyZ
      • 25 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

      Why?

      Increased reliability - less server errors


      Increased availability - less downtime


      Increased security - keeping us and you secure


      Increased capacity - ability to serve you better


      Increased speed - less waiting for things to load


      Faster development - server and service updates will come faster


      What are the changes?

      Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)


      Distributed computing


      Load balancing


      Git management of server files and filesystem


      Redis caching


      How?

      AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)


      AWS ElastiCache (Redis)


      AWS Load Balancing


      AWS EFS (Elastic file system)


      Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

      Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)


      Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)


      Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays


      Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour


      Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable


      Other back-end improvements





      Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...