Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

4 hours ago, Ozir said:

@DontBotherJustDont

Just want to let u know that I tried ur method yesterday. It did not work for me. Same result as the other sessions I did. Got Pk'd 2x in 20 minutes, was done with this script and it is not usable atm.

@Usa is also not replying :( gonna send him a pm. I'll probably ask for a refund soon.

What's your combat level?

Array
5 hours ago, Ozir said:

@DontBotherJustDont

Just want to let u know that I tried ur method yesterday. It did not work for me. Same result as the other sessions I did. Got Pk'd 2x in 20 minutes, was done with this script and it is not usable atm.

@Usa is also not replying :( gonna send him a pm. I'll probably ask for a refund soon.

Pretty sure I saw someone say that @Usa is away for a month or two at the moment... :(

Edited by AussieBotter

If there is a Script bug feel free to post your results on the thread, deaths are pretty common due to pkers on slower machines/vps as your hardware/connection wont give you the best advantage to have your player logout in time. As a player above you posted that he got his first visage, it is entirely luck in terms of profit. As for your setup, I wouldn't recommend taking any account in there that can get one shot by a Lava Dragon. There are a lot of strategies to maximize your gains in there but running 10 hp accounts is not one I recommend.

As for your comments in the Script thread regarding disabling ABC2, the script runs multi-threaded detection to give you the best chance at detecting a pker before he clicks you and will breakout of those human reaction sleeps regardless if ABC2 is selected or not.

My recommendation is to use an account that is 30+ health, lobsters (+), and a machine that can support quicker calculations to give you the best shot. 

If you notice any Script bugs, please post those in the thread. Thanks!

My hardware and internet connection to Runescape isn't the problem with the deaths that occurred during the time that I was running your script.. if you read my private message to yourself you would see that I mention the script running into the lava dragons and dying without eating food or moving this is an obvious issue with the script. Another issue that I had was with the "multi-threaded detection".. the script would hover over the logout button and when a pker logged in on me the client debug wouldn't show that pker as a person in range so I would just die. The account I was running your script on had well over 30 HP and was around 60-65 HP using sharks and energy pots. Another issue was when the script would go to loot.. it preforms an inventory check and then loots the items on the ground but with ABC2 on / off the wait between checking the inventory and then actually looting was insane I usually ended up taking damage from a new dragon spawning and hitting me 5/10. The script eats all your food in the inventory when it gets near the end of the trip and then takes damage from mobs on the way back.

Honestly not the most pleasant experience with this script, played around with all the settings (ABC2 and Mousespeed most importantly) and the results were sorta shitty to be honest.

"As a player above you posted that he got his first visage, it is entirely luck in terms of profit." - Just wanted to say that this is irrelevant to what I opened the refund request for.. the stability of the script is my issue not gp/h.

thanks,

Lethal.

13 minutes ago, lethalds said:

If there is a Script bug feel free to post your results on the thread, deaths are pretty common due to pkers on slower machines/vps as your hardware/connection wont give you the best advantage to have your player logout in time. As a player above you posted that he got his first visage, it is entirely luck in terms of profit. As for your setup, I wouldn't recommend taking any account in there that can get one shot by a Lava Dragon. There are a lot of strategies to maximize your gains in there but running 10 hp accounts is not one I recommend.

As for your comments in the Script thread regarding disabling ABC2, the script runs multi-threaded detection to give you the best chance at detecting a pker before he clicks you and will breakout of those human reaction sleeps regardless if ABC2 is selected or not.

My recommendation is to use an account that is 30+ health, lobsters (+), and a machine that can support quicker calculations to give you the best shot. 

If you notice any Script bugs, please post those in the thread. Thanks!

My hardware and internet connection to Runescape isn't the problem with the deaths that occurred during the time that I was running your script.. if you read my private message to yourself you would see that I mention the script running into the lava dragons and dying without eating food or moving this is an obvious issue with the script. Another issue that I had was with the "multi-threaded detection".. the script would hover over the logout button and when a pker logged in on me the client debug wouldn't show that pker as a person in range so I would just die. The account I was running your script on had well over 30 HP and was around 60-65 HP using sharks and energy pots. Another issue was when the script would go to loot.. it preforms an inventory check and then loots the items on the ground but with ABC2 on / off the wait between checking the inventory and then actually looting was insane I usually ended up taking damage from a new dragon spawning and hitting me 5/10. The script eats all your food in the inventory when it gets near the end of the trip and then takes damage from mobs on the way back.

Honestly not the most pleasant experience with this script, played around with all the settings (ABC2 and Mousespeed most importantly) and the results were sorta shitty to be honest.

"As a player above you posted that he got his first visage, it is entirely luck in terms of profit." - Just wanted to say that this is irrelevant to what I opened the refund request for.. the stability of the script is my issue not gp/h.

thanks,

Lethal.

honestly, the script runs fine for me. I'm sitting at 40hp~ using 8 trouts per trip. I don't die alot.

The only problem that I can see is that when the bot logs in, it should instantly go to the log out button and check for pkers, cuz that's the only way you can die to them. when you hop INTO them.

By the way, trips stopped worked in GUI.

I dont think anyone is experiencing issues regarding walking into the pit and not moving or eating, it uses path finding to find the route to the safe spot if you have no walk path visible on your screen you can credit that to a slow machine not calculating the very short path in a very short amount of time.

The script already hovers over the logout button, you will notice this when it is on the safe spot in combat with the lava dragon. It occurs randomly, enforcing standards of ABC2 to protect your account.

ABC2 can impact looting, instantly grabbing a pile of loot defeats the purpose of the concept. If you do not want to use this option, you can disable it.

Good luck

53 minutes ago, Usa said:

I dont think anyone is experiencing issues regarding walking into the pit and not moving or eating, it uses path finding to find the route to the safe spot if you have no walk path visible on your screen you can credit that to a slow machine not calculating the very short path in a very short amount of time.

The script already hovers over the logout button, you will notice this when it is on the safe spot in combat with the lava dragon. It occurs randomly, enforcing standards of ABC2 to protect your account.

ABC2 can impact looting, instantly grabbing a pile of loot defeats the purpose of the concept. If you do not want to use this option, you can disable it.

Good luck

https://gyazo.com/222f9518a5aca515bbdf9249092e9340 what about this?

@Usa  I'm getting the same issue of it not clicking correctly on the tile if angle isn't right.

Also, it's hopping from friendly users...something it obviously shouldn't do.
Maybe add a feature?  To choose what items go to the Looting Bag (personalization might help reduce chain bans on lava bots)

Protect from meele support should be the main feature of thisscript.  Burying bone option; where is it?

9 hours ago, DontBotherJustDont said:

At that camera angle, can your camera go any higher? I can add a failsafe to rotate the camera however that occurrence should be very rare and only relevant to the north location.

7 hours ago, samuelthagod said:

can some give me a list of things that i need in the bank? it keeps giving me the failed banking out come

First post @samuelthagod, it should also alert you inside the client debug at the bottom.

efd510ed81.png

25 minutes ago, DontBotherJustDont said:

yeah, the camera can go higher. That's what I usually do and the bot continues after.

Right now the camera is set randomly, not to the maximum height but I can alter that for tiles less than (?) to your player for increased performance. How many tiles away does it normally occur?

Hi I was trialing the script and I had the same banking bug. Here's some info that might help you squash it. I told the script to withdraw 1000 casts, and I do indeed have antidragon shields in my bank. I quoted samuelthagod because my paint was almost identical to his except for the amount of magic xp.

Bot Debug

• [20:35:57] TRiBot Release 9.303_4 loaded. (1.8.0_91:C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre)
  • [20:35:57] Loading human mouse movement data.
  • [20:36:00] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
  • [20:37:28] Starting Equipment: Amulet of glory(1), Staff of fire
  • [20:37:28] [ABC2] General Reaction Disabled
  • [20:37:28] [ABC2] Looting Reaction Disabled
  • [20:37:28] Energy potion(4) has a value of 553 gp.
  • [20:37:28] Games necklace(8) has a value of 1,958 gp.
  • [20:37:29] Air rune has a value of 5 gp.
  • [20:37:29] Mind rune has a value of 4 gp.
  • [20:37:29] Fire orb has a value of 1,702 gp.
  • [20:37:29] Starting Threat Searching thread.
  • [20:37:30] Retrieving Worlds...
  • [20:38:18] Stopped Threat Searching thread.

Client Debug

• [20:36:20] Starting client.
  • [20:36:44] Downloading script 'USA Lava Dragons'.
  • [20:36:47] Script Started: USA Lava Dragons.
  • [20:36:47] Successfully connected to statistics server!
  • [20:37:28] We will ignore players below level 40
  • [20:37:28] When traveling to Lava Dragons we will use FREE_TO_PLAY worlds
  • [20:37:28] When traveling to Level 30 Wilderness we will use FREE_TO_PLAY worlds
  • [20:37:28] Mouse speed set to 156
  • [20:37:28] Master location set to: EAST_LAVA_DRAGON_ISLE_1
  • [20:37:29] Required: 2 Air rune
  • [20:37:29] Required: 1 Mind rune
  • [20:38:02] We are missing an Anti-dragon shield.
  • [20:38:16] We are missing an Anti-dragon shield.
  • [20:38:17] Failed to bank 3 times. Stopping script.
  • [20:38:18] ------------------------------
  • [20:38:18] Total time: 00:00:47
  • [20:38:18] Our total profit was: 0 gp (0/hr)
  • [20:38:18] We killed 0 Lava Dragons! (0/hr)
  • [20:38:18] We gained 0 xp.
  • [20:38:18] We gained 0 Draconic visages!
  • [20:38:18] Thank you for using USA Lava Dragons v5.5
  • [20:38:18] ------------------------------
  • [20:38:18] Script Ended: USA Lava Dragons.

Script Stack Trace

• [20:38:08] Script Stack Trace:
  • [20:38:08] java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
  • [20:38:08] java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(SocketInputStream.java:116)
  • [20:38:08] java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:170)
  • [20:38:08] java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:141)
  • [20:38:08] java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:246)
  • [20:38:08] java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:265)
  • [20:38:08] java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:265)
  • [20:38:08] sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:215)
  • [20:38:08] sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:162)
  • [20:38:08] com.sun.jmx.remote.internal.PRef.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [20:38:08] javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl_Stub.invoke(Unknown Source)
  • [20:38:08] javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnector$RemoteMBeanServerConnection.invoke(RMIConnector.java:1020)
  • [20:38:08] javax.management.MBeanServerInvocationHandler.invoke(MBeanServerInvocationHandler.java:298)
  • [20:38:08] com.sun.proxy.$Proxy1.NA(Unknown Source)
  • [20:38:08] obf.VJ.jM(se:437)
  • [20:38:08] obf.VJ.Bo(se:130)
  • [20:38:08] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.getText(pl:787)
  • [20:38:08] org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getClickContinueInterface(sj:131)
  • [20:38:08] org.tribot.api2007.NPCChat.getName(sj:55)
  • [20:38:08] org.tribot.api2007.Banking.openBank(yn:698)
  • [20:38:08] scripts.usa.api.m.z.b(Bank.java:106)
  • [20:38:08] scripts.LavaDragons.UsaLavaDragons.D(UsaLavaDragons.java:1804)
  • [20:38:08] scripts.LavaDragons.UsaLavaDragons.run(UsaLavaDragons.java:504)
  • [20:38:08] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Random Stack Trace

• [20:38:09] Random Stack Trace:
  • [20:38:09] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [20:38:09] obf.iC.Od(cd:31)
  • [20:38:09] org.tribot.api.General.sleep_definite(at:27)
  • [20:38:09] obf.SE.oF(bn:799)
  • [20:38:09] obf.SE.wf(bn:311)
  • [20:38:09] obf.SE.run(bn:505)
  • [20:38:09] java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
20 hours ago, samuelthagod said:

this is what its doing on my end

failed.png

11 hours ago, Usa said:

Right now the camera is set randomly, not to the maximum height but I can alter that for tiles less than (?) to your player for increased performance. How many tiles away does it normally occur?

what do you mean how many tiles away? It literally stands on the safespot tile, and spam clicks it for some reason.

btw, any plans on adding GE support? so if something runs out bot sells some loot and buys needed supplies?

Edited by DontBotherJustDont