Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

Array

Hey just started using this script.

When a player is detected nearby, the bot logs off quickly, to choose a new world where it is safe.
Excellent feature!

However, when it logged out and tries to log back in, it is waiting for a few minutes at log-in screen before entering my username and password. Maybe about 5 minutes.

Is this usual? And is there a way to reduce this delay before logging in to a new world?

I hope there is, since this is delaying my profit/h by ALOT. 
Imagine meeting like 3 people in an hour and the bot will worldhop and wait about 5 minutes before logging into a new world for every player.

15 minutes inactive in an hour. :(

Currently getting only like 100-130k gp/h

Awesome script man! Im running it on 2 accounts atm and it works almost perfect. I have problems when it comes to withdrawing food from the bank, so i have to manually do that all the time. I tried with all kinds of food, but it just says something like "failed to withraw lobster" 3 times and then logs out immediatly

On 30-6-2016 at 3:02 PM, Ozir said:

Hey just started using this script.

When a player is detected nearby, the bot logs off quickly, to choose a new world where it is safe.
Excellent feature!

However, when it logged out and tries to log back in, it is waiting for a few minutes at log-in screen before entering my username and password. Maybe about 5 minutes.

Is this usual? And is there a way to reduce this delay before logging in to a new world?

I hope there is, since this is delaying my profit/h by ALOT. 
Imagine meeting like 3 people in an hour and the bot will worldhop and wait about 5 minutes before logging into a new world for every player.

15 minutes inactive in an hour. :(

Currently getting only like 100-130k gp/h

@Usa

This was probably due to the "remember login name" option of osbuddy. loging alot faster now.

Been using this script for a few days now and I had really big hopes for this, but I must admit.. I am disappointed.
I bought unlimited auths for 14 days, it cost me 30 credits. Until today, I have lost even more cash.

I ran about 3 bots to start with, but it doesnt seem worth it to expand, since I am losing like 200k every time i shut down the bot.
For this reason, I think that the statistics are broken atm, since the actually show that I made some money. Which is not the case.

Tried many ways to improve the results.
- Tried every location the script offered.
- Tried fire strike
- Tried fire bolt
- Babysitting the bot 80% of the time
- Tried to reduce the amount of casts to take with me so that the trips lasts shorter. For a lesser chance of getting PK'd / getting killed by a dragon every single inventory.
- Purchased a new VPS with higher performance.
- Leveled my prayer to 43, to use protect from melee while looting, so the dragons won't kill me. Unfortunately the bot doens't support it.
- Unfortunately the bot doesn't support the prayer to keep an extra item on death. With this I would gain atleast another 5k+ gp every trip I die.

- Script failed to use glory a few times. Maybe because of the glory update recently?
- When the script actually banks an inventory, it deposits every loot 1-by-1.  Is it possible to use the "deposit all" button?
- While banking the items 1-by-1, it even tries to bank empty inventory slots :(
- It sometimes doesnt detect a player, even when I can already see him close to me. The bot reacts slow, it tries to logout when its too late.
- There was a high level player standing next to me, who couldn't attack me. He was also farming dragons. My bot doesnt hop, but insteads helps him kill the other player's  dragon for no reason.
- Sometimes, after an worldhop in the wilderness, it takes like 10 seconds before it calculated the route. This has got me killed a few times, because he worldhopped next to   a dragon and stood there to die for 10 seconds. Or even on my way to the bank, or to the dragons, while getting killed by monsters.
- Tried it on multiple other VPS
- Tried to re-install my whole OS + tribot

What am I doing wrong? or is there something wrong with the script right now? 

I have tried everything I can by myself, before I posted this. I am starting to lose hope...

I would really appreciate a reply with maybe some help or a fix if it is possible.

Hoping to atleast earn back my investment and the GP I lost so far.

Looking forward to your reply.

--------------------------------------------

7.PNG1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG

@Usa

Done 2 proggies so far since my last post. The first one was so bad, that i just closed my bot.

After a while, I tried again. This is my most recent proggy:

1111.PNG

I really need to make my money back, since I lost too much right now. 

But since you haven't logged on for almost a week, I guess this script wont get the required maintance in time.

I would kindly like to request a refund. Would really appreciate this.

@Usa

Also want to confirm that the bot doesn't always use glory to teleport back. Saw it in the last session, when I was babysitting again.

It has a full charged glory equipped (6), but still walks to the bank.

For now I have stopped using this script. It is not working properly.
This script cost me 30 credits for 14 days so I am losing 2.4m every day just for the cost of the credits.
Besides this, the bot makes me lose even more money, because it doesn't work (as seen in my proggies)

Please give me a reply

17 hours ago, Ozir said:

@Usa

Also want to confirm that the bot doesn't always use glory to teleport back. Saw it in the last session, when I was babysitting again.

It has a full charged glory equipped (6), but still walks to the bank.

For now I have stopped using this script. It is not working properly.
This script cost me 30 credits for 14 days so I am losing 2.4m every day just for the cost of the credits.
Besides this, the bot makes me lose even more money, because it doesn't work (as seen in my proggies)

Please give me a reply

notice the reqs? you're running accounts with 10 hp which results in lava dragons one shotting you, get 30hp and you won't die as much.

Just now, DontBotherJustDont said:

notice the reqs? you're running accounts with 10 hp which results in lava dragons one shotting you, get 30hp and you won't die as much.

@DontBotherJustDont

Absolutely not true. I have read the requirements and my accounts have 40+ HP.

The pics that u are seeing are the pics that the bot automatically takes of the hit when you die.

@DontBotherJustDont

And the reason for my bots dieing, is that the bot is standing and taking a break at the wrong place. Next to the safe spot! 

It even happened mulitple times that the bot ran into the safespot, ran out of it again so that the dragon could hit you, run back to the safespot, run back outside the safespot so the dragon could hit you again.

7 minutes ago, Ozir said:

I'll give it another try. How many casts do you take with you? And mind sharing your settings?

Thanks, @DontBotherJustDont!

eh, I didn't really change anything in the settings. Changed my food and made my mouse speed to 180~. That's pretty much it.

715a5464da7245dfbe940bab1cc86ec0.png 
and for anti-pk, I go thru wildy @ f2p, ignore everyone below 30 level because of white berrie runners, they are usually 27-30cb.

also, there was a pker who logged on top of me, I hopped perfectly. ef8ec517ad65abbfc9b147e34d9856d1.png

and I take 1500 casts.

Edited by DontBotherJustDont

Thanks for the information. I will try again, since it seems like an awesome script. That was the reason I bought this in the first place.

Very strange that I am experiencing these issues, I had re-installed tribot + my whole OS, while this script wasn't working.

Will try ty re-install again and do another run. I really hope it works like it does for you.