Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

Array

@Usa

56 minutes ago, Nainesh said:

Just bought the scipt and its not working. 

Its just walking around in the wildy. Doesn't even get to lava dragons...I've got all the equipment etc.

8 hours ago, Trynabot said:

Despite having the runes and food to do the trip it runs west and walks all the way to edge (has glory on charged) randomly at the start of the trip sometimes. Definitely slowing down kills/hr

10 hours ago, Nainesh said:

Can I get a refund please? Script never worked...its been 10 days and I haven't used it. i'll buy it again when its working.

It is working. I ran it for about 14 days, roughly 12+hrs a day, no ban and still no ban even after the script expired two or three days ago. It is fully functional there are just some things that could use improvement. It is estimated by @YoHoJo that @Usa should return on the 26th. Expect updates from him then.

1 hour ago, Bludstained1 said:

It is working. I ran it for about 14 days, roughly 12+hrs a day, no ban and still no ban even after the script expired two or three days ago. It is fully functional there are just some things that could use improvement. It is estimated by @YoHoJo that @Usa should return on the 26th. Expect updates from him then.

its working to a certain extent. it still has the issue with walking back to edgeville

Nothing should have changed, I just confirmed on my account however I did notice it walk to Edgeville prematurely. I will be investigating and pushing an update shortly, thank you all for your patience and if you have any new suggestions/upgrades let me know :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Usa said:

Nothing should have changed, I just confirmed on my account however I did notice it walk to Edgeville prematurely. I will be investigating and pushing an update shortly, thank you all for your patience and if you have any new suggestions/upgrades let me know :)

Yay @Usa is back! Stamina potion support? Also, Would it be a viable option to force the bot to back when its inventory is worth a certain amount? Been a few times i've had like 48 onyx bolt tips and it's died full inventory sadly. Secondly, Does it detect dragon javelin heads? Looks like they were added to the drop table on the wiki.

Edit - and how about a ranged option as well since this script utilizes safe spots? I'd love to train range via this script also. Could be good setting up accounts.

Edited by Bludstained1
  • Like 1

@Usa I actually thought of an easy fix for the failed banking hopefully. It only fails in the lumby bank for some reason so what if instead of walking to lumby bank it teleports to edgeville after death then goes to regear. I'm hoping it will work cause ive never gotten stuck in edgeville before.

A couple things I've noticed @Usa.

1) Whenever the script world hops, it'll always select a spell upon login - even if the spell is already selected. Is there a method you can call to prevent this? (So currently, it'll select fire strike even when fire strike is already selected everytime it logs in and out)

2) In regards to banking, the bot will deposit all of an item, but it'll later click each individual inventory slot that previously held said item. Seemed a tad strange, but I suppose this could be intended. I can provide a .gif if I explained that poorly.

3) I know that eating happens when ABC2 tells it too, which logically makes sense. However, is there anyway to force the script to eat to max before entering the gate gate? If a chaos dwarf smacks you twice for a 5 on the way up, it can be risky running to the safe spots

4) The ABC2 sleep occurs right after a character drinks a magic potion, and a real player wouldn't sleep after drinking a potion (i.e. drink a potion and then not immediately attack the dragon). Depending on your code's structure, is it possible to remove this?

5) The 'Friendly account' section is not storing usernames with spaces correctly. If you add a character's username, it'll appear correctly at first. However when you save the profile and you later try to load it, it'll turn any spaces into \n's. So for example, if I entered "Duncan Majunkin" then saved the profile, and I later loaded that profile at another time it would be...

"Duncan"

"Majunkin"

All the best and thankyou for the script.

Edited by Duncan Majunkin
clarity

@Usa just curious on an ETA for the next update to the script? I would love to see some of these ideas implemented into the script when you have time of course.

EDIT - One more script feature I thought of, when the bot dies to subtract what it lost from the profit when using the true profit option.

Edited by Bludstained1
Idea

@Usa looks like the update may have broken a thing or two. Just for reference, I've deleted my hooks.dat and restarted my client.

1) I witnessed this happen a couple of times (I believe I selected walk to 30 wild in f2p): http://i.imgur.com/gl26rko.gifv -

2) The 'refresh equipment' button doesn't seem to work occasionally.

3) If I start my account unequipped, it won't equip a fire staff or an anti-dragon shield (also occurs if I die). There's no relevant stack trace other than this:

• [13:45:38] We are missing a Staff.
  • [13:45:38] We are missing an Anti-dragon shield

And yes, they are in my bank

4) I  am not sure if the problem is with tribot itself or just this script, but when world hoping sometimes it chooses world 666 (aka world 74). When you try to log into this world it tells you that it is a tournament world, so the bot just sits there not doing anything. Please make it so it does not choose world 666. Thanks

Edited by Duncan Majunkin

On 4/19/2016 at 2:42 PM, Twizz xD said:

Nice little 5 hour proggie, been running around 16 hours a day with VIP E+ and LG with no bans and or hiccups. Averaging about 2 deaths a night or so, and no glitches.

Lava.png

do you use proxies or just multiple accs per IP or what?

11 hours ago, Gh0sty said:

do you use proxies or just multiple accs per IP or what?

I was using a Sock5 Proxie for this account at some points in the week. I stopped after I got a visage though. Ran approx 50-60 hours total with no hiccups other than world changes / updates.