Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

9 minutes ago, kailax said:

not logging out fast enough

and is it worth it to use occult necklace? as the alch value of it is extremely low!

I was going to give this a shot.  Tested out the trident earlier today on one of my accounts.  Definitely not worth the runes it takes unless you have looting bag but script will die at least once a night so.  

Just now, IDontActuallyLift said:

I was going to give this a shot.  Tested out the trident earlier today on one of my accounts.  Definitely not worth the runes it takes unless you have looting bag but script will die at least once a night so.  

im trying occult now it seems okay but im jubious incase it gets a couple rune drops and loses the occult.. and im also trying fire bolts not sure if its actually worth it i suppose its worth a try

@Usa Just trialed this and everything worked very well. Only complain was that it got stuck in a DMM world. It probably misclicked because I am aware you pushed a fixed for this.

Anyone else got this problem?

Edited by Mork

39 minutes ago, kailax said:

i wish the script would tele out at lvl 30 wild instead of running into ents.. ive died a few times there and its quite annoying..

What level wilderness is that? If your account is at or below 30 wilderness and in members it should glory teleport, is this not what you have seen?

1 minute ago, Usa said:

What level wilderness is that? If your account is at or below 30 wilderness and in members it should glory teleport, is this not what you have seen?

The script fails to hop to F2P worlds when walking to the glory teleport.  It hops just fine when going to drags tho.  Its not too much of an issue but sometimes the Greater Skeleton Hellhounds spawned by Vet'ion will wonder into the bots path and easily two shot it when it runs by.  Wasn't sure if you were aware of this.  If you make the bot run around the west of the Lava Dragon Isle to level 30 wildy it should avoid most hostile monsters capable of one hitting a low level bot.  

Also it still occationally gets stuck on a dmm world :/

3 minutes ago, Usa said:

it runs basically all the way to corp cave instead of just teleporting at 30 wild so it gets hit by ents and they can hit 20 each and theres a few in the area (multi).. also ive noticed the script will tank lava drags hits sometimes instead of attacking then running straight back tot he safe spot ive lost 300k+ inventories multiple times because a pker will log in within the 10 seconds it takes for you to be able to log after the dragon attacking you

1 minute ago, IDontActuallyLift said:

The script fails to hop to F2P worlds when walking to the glory teleport.  It hops just fine when going to drags tho.  Its not too much of an issue but sometimes the Greater Skeleton Hellhounds spawned by Vet'ion will wonder into the bots path and easily two shot it when it runs by.  Wasn't sure if you were aware of this.  If you make the bot run around the west of the Lava Dragon Isle to level 30 wildy it should avoid most hostile monsters capable of one hitting a low level bot.  

Also it still occationally gets stuck on a dmm world :/

If you're in F2P how are you running into Vet'ion?

I will rewrite the portion and pathing from outside the Lava Dragon Isle gate to hopping/teleporting for good measure.

2 minutes ago, Usa said:

I will rewrite the portion and pathing from outside the Lava Dragon Isle gate to hopping/teleporting for good measure.

thats another thing, its not actually hopping to a free to play world when selected in the gui

46 minutes ago, Usa said:

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  When the I have the hop to F2P option selected, it will hop going TO the dragons but when its time to bank it will forget to hop to a F2P world.  Meaning that its running to 30 wilderness on a members world and occationally running into The hellhounds spawned by Vet'ion.  Hope that's more clear for you.  

7 minutes ago, baileyr12 said:

Can't get my bot to start....I believe I have all the required items...I'm using the trial...Any help? I have Glories, Games neck, pastel and mortar, lobster, runes, and Smoke BS.

Anti-dragon shield...

Read the Client Debug at the bottom of the client, there is some good stuff in there

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Usa said:

Anti-dragon shield...

Read the Client Debug at the bottom of the client, there is some good stuff in there

I have it wielded...

The status is "Deposited items" Do i have to use stamina and magic potions? I have them set to 0.

Edited by baileyr12

1 hour ago, baileyr12 said:

I think the issue is even though I have smoke battle staff selected it still is looking for air runes.

If you have smoke enabled it removes the air rune requirement, read the first post and make sure you have everything setup correctly if you are still having issues post a picture of your bank, GUI setup, inventory/equipment, and client debug.

21 minutes ago, Usa said:

If you have smoke enabled it removes the air rune requirement, read the first post and make sure you have everything setup correctly if you are still having issues post a picture of your bank, GUI setup, inventory/equipment, and client debug.

Still won't run:

Bank/Inv:

12c9fe938f48d4068c62d58012fe13d0.png

GUI Setup:

255e541ead10c44fe01949f428f55295.pnga543954d34d7a960ca4ac0bcd727ceb1.png

ee51c1e23a1bd490626f66e99616ab4b.pnga9d5dd42452a001cc90ec612053ce762.png

Also tried taking glory out of "starting equipment" but still doesn't work.

all that is said in the debug is 

"

• [22:33:00] [Lobster, Pestle and mortar, Games necklace(8), Games necklace(7), Games necklace(6), Games necklace(5), Games necklace(4), Games necklace(3), Games necklace(2), Games necklace(1), Energy potion(1), Energy potion(2), Energy potion(3), Energy potion(4), Magic potion(1), Magic potion(2), Magic potion(3), Magic potion(4), Amulet of glory(6), Amulet of glory(5), Amulet of glory(4), Amulet of glory(3), Amulet of glory(2), Amulet of glory(1), Air rune, Mind rune] "

ive got over 60 kills and only 9 bones banked.. the script is getting hit nearly every time it lures the dragon then not being able to log out this is the cause of 90% of deaths so far that ive witnessed and since im trying out trident im losing so much money, im using the west dragon spawn.. after it moves to lure the monster it will stand 1 square east of the safespot just waiting to be hit by the dragon then eventually move back into the safe spot

8 minutes ago, kailax said:

ive got over 60 kills and only 9 bones banked.. the script is getting hit nearly every time it lures the dragon then not being able to log out this is the cause of 90% of deaths so far that ive witnessed and since im trying out trident im losing so much money, im using the west dragon spawn.. after it moves to lure the monster it will stand 1 square east of the safespot just waiting to be hit by the dragon then eventually move back into the safe spot

the west safe spot is the worst to use, sometimes it cant even find the dragon on the screen. use the other spots

Just now, neonhamster said:

the west safe spot is the worst to use, sometimes it cant even find the dragon on the screen. use the other spots

which is best mate and ill give it a try, i just figured it wont log to other people killing dragons

Edited by kailax

8 minutes ago, IDontActuallyLift said:

Considering making a farm of this script but curious to know how much maintenance is currently being put into it.  Have noticed a few bugs but nothing gamebreaking.

just started testing a farm with this aswell, as of right now its baby sit work or else it won't run properly