Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

10 hours ago, Usa said:

I've been thinking about adding the first one for a while, and adding prayer flickering for entering/exiting the Isle.

The second one is a good suggestion, will definitely cut down on start-up costs as well.

Soooooo, can you implement these? I can let you use my account if needed.

54 minutes ago, neek3ri said:

Script needs to be babysitted atm, gets stuck outside the gate every 30min-1hr. Always need to restart the script/client to fix it.

Been months with that issue, try running a goldfarm off the script.

I told Usa about it, and even lent him an account to fix it.  He blamed it on my VPS and that was that.

That's why I gave up on this script, not enough updates. 

Hope he fixes for your sake, and everyone else using the script currently :]

Edited by Oh_My_goth
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Oh_My_goth said:

Been months with that issue, try running a goldfarm off the script.

I told Usa about it, and even lent him an account to fix it.  He blamed it on my VPS and that was that.

That's why I gave up on this script, not enough updates. 

Hope he fixes for your sake, and everyone else using the script currently :]

Did you use trident on the accounts? Seems like my trident account always gets stuck there, fire strike acc has been running for 5 hours now without getting stuck. :dodgy:

Such a shame if USA is not going to fix the script.

Edited by neek3ri

52 minutes ago, iTappedThat said:

Anyone bot with less then the 30hp that's recommended? IF you do, do you die often to NPCs?

30HP is fine.

@Usa please try to fix the stuck gate bug. It only happens when using trident. After banking, it kills 1 Dragon, loots 1 item and goes to the gate and gets stuck. Status; Clicking tile outside of isle.

Just purchases the script so far,

- died a couple of times because the bot doesn't log out in time? Any reason to this?
- Bot logs out and wont log back in, when I manually try to log in, the status just keeps changing to "changing world [world keeps changing]" and yet it doesn't even world switch or go to the world select screen.

On 11/28/2016 at 6:57 PM, neek3ri said:

I have been using the script for a week now, I've gotten some nice results.

Suggestions:

• Option to bury bones at the isle. (Extremely helpful for training, especially for ironmen.)
  • Ring of duelling banking, saves an inventory space when using occult necklace.

Are you using LG and also do I need membership for this? :D

6 minutes ago, Funfight said:

How often do your guys accounts get banned? any info would be great before buying this script :P

Honestly I find it really hard to answer, its pretty random. It all depends on your botting habits; how you bot, your account... whether its a freshly created account or higher end account with stats and quests, maybe luck...? There has been many successful people that have posted insane proggies. It can be buggy at times, but that's why you should always babysit whenever you start a new script. My experience its great, I have tried to do lava drag's myself, instantly I usually get pked. The scripts PK detection works extremely well, no real complaints. Just need to get it to work with LG here, I think maybe I need to wipe my java and re download it.

25 minutes ago, jakebeal123 said:

Honestly I find it really hard to answer, its pretty random. It all depends on your botting habits; how you bot, your account... whether its a freshly created account or higher end account with stats and quests, maybe luck...? There has been many successful people that have posted insane proggies. It can be buggy at times, but that's why you should always babysit whenever you start a new script. My experience its great, I have tried to do lava drag's myself, instantly I usually get pked. The scripts PK detection works extremely well, no real complaints. Just need to get it to work with LG here, I think maybe I need to wipe my java and re download it.

Awesome to hear.  I know it's completely random but would you give me a rough estimate of how long a fresh account would last botting like 10 or 20 hours a day?  will it make it for a day or perhaps a week? thanks man

14 hours ago, Usa said:

12/07/2016 - V6.3

- Long awaited, added option to bury Lava Dragon Bones inside the Lava Dragon Isle for 340xp each!
- Resolved a bug in the paint from deprecated methods to show the health % of the Lava Dragon you are engaging

Thanks for the update. @Usa

But what about the gate bug:

On 01.12.2016 at 3:16 PM, neek3ri said:

30HP is fine.

@Usa please try to fix the stuck gate bug. It only happens when using trident. After banking, it kills 1 Dragon, loots 1 item and goes to the gate and gets stuck. Status; Clicking tile outside of isle.

can anyone confirm if the gate bug is fixed ? @neek3ri

Edited by rvqx

Love this bot, I had posted a 24hr proggy when it was in BETA. Worked well then, but a problem now that didn't happen before was that when you are not using trident(using any spell that involves selecting it in the combat tab) it doesn't select the spell. The bot keeps trying to attack the lava dragon from the safe spot not knowing it doesn't have the spell selected

7 hours ago, neek3ri said:

I got the gate bug once again today. zz why did I buy this again LOL

I haven't been able to reproduce anything like this, even with 24+ hour extended runs. I do not use LG, I do not use proxies, I run it with the default settings using Fire Strike.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.