Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

1,067 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Oh_My_goth said:

Just renewed the script for 2 weeks, and the script still hasn't been fixed.

https://gyazo.com/52b4ea20590b49a5faa65e3076dfa9bc  Happens more than half the time to me.  Idles until someone pks it.  If nobody pks, it keeps idling.

Edit:

https://gyazo.com/6be4e4fc15fb11a5f741681d0f921a53

https://gyazo.com/7df7f09515a98d40d0a82d3149732572

https://gyazo.com/868cafca5908852cefbd0eb507783f6b

https://gyazo.com/56cd33f8efa998a95574d4d94c3e1d36

Happens to about every single one of my accounts.  They're all seperate VPSes, I've deleted hooks.dat multiple times.  @Usa  this has been an issue for over a week now

I'll see if I can take a closer look tomorrow, if you have an account that gets stuck there just logout on that tile next time and send me the details and I'll see if I can replicate the issue, thanks.

On 4-10-2016 at 6:27 AM, Usa said:

I'll see if I can take a closer look tomorrow, if you have an account that gets stuck there just logout on that tile next time and send me the details and I'll see if I can replicate the issue, thanks.

yo bro, i got a few things with the bot

-kills a hour isnt calculated

and

the true profit calculates the spell cast of every sple right, INCLUDING both tridents?

if not that opption is worthless becuase right now i am using trident of the seas, and on every cost i dont see my total profit drop

I am offering a discount to anyone who is willing to supply an account, I would like to fix any issues you are experiencing. Please PM me or message me on Skype.

3 minutes ago, Usa said:

I am offering a discount to anyone who is willing to supply an account, I would like to fix any issues you are experiencing. Please PM me or message me on Skype.

What stats you need? I got a few accounts I could make members.

I have one now, will be on tomorrow to push some changes thanks for the help

Does it suport looking glass? IT seems to have few bugs if it does. Also, i think you should change the place where it changes p2p world to f2p when going to dragons, cuz my account gets attacked by those trees and dies, near the corp cave.

79e0a683dc2254fc0b169e0dbc61d31a.png

Small 21hour proggy. Account basically out of tutorial island, been botting since I got level 13 magic :)

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Uggonen said:

79e0a683dc2254fc0b169e0dbc61d31a.png

Small 21hour proggy. Account basically out of tutorial island, been botting since I got level 13 magic :)

No nyt on

2 minutes ago, neek3ri said:

No nyt on

;)

Apparently botting 23hours straight on a fresh account wasn't wise at all because it was banned :D none of my other bots got banned though

hey i love this script so much but i want to know something i start at lv 13 magic and im now 73 and at lv 75 i want to get trident if im out spell do the bot recharge the trident???

4 hours ago, sam roy3 said:

hey i love this script so much but i want to know something i start at lv 13 magic and im now 73 and at lv 75 i want to get trident if im out spell do the bot recharge the trident???

Full trident costs 1M+, why would you risk that when the bot dies from time to time?

1 hour ago, neek3ri said:

Full trident costs 1M+, why would you risk that when the bot dies from time to time?

I think trident protects over other items except like visage. But then again if you receive 3 visages which prot over trident it shouldn't mind :D

4 hours ago, Uggonen said:

I think trident protects over other items except like visage. But then again if you receive 3 visages which prot over trident it shouldn't mind :D

You lose trident charges on death though?

Why do you need the glory? Isn't a duelling ring better for banking?
Also, I need to store like 10 glories, maybe even more on the account. I would prefer it to get banned with 10 dueling rings instead.

Edited by xFakeid

Hey, any chance the price of this script could be reduced? I'm finding it hard to find a balance between not getting banned and gaining enough profit per day to justify the purchase of the script.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, lkihazzard said:

Hey, any chance the price of this script could be reduced? I'm finding it hard to find a balance between not getting banned and gaining enough profit per day to justify the purchase of the script.

neek3ri.png

My results with the 10$ auth in the first 5 days. I think you are doing something wrong.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead