Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

1,065 posts in this topic

I have been watching the script recently and it has been dying a lot for no reason it will detect the person and not log out I am not sure what causes this.

I have also noticed it has been putting valuable items in the looting bag rune kites dragon spears etc anyway to prevent that?

Check your .tribot/USA Lava Dragons/deaths folder

It will put all the non-stackable items into the looting bag.

Check your .tribot/USA Lava Dragons/deaths folder

It will put all the non-stackable items into the looting bag.

May sound weird but I would prefer an option to disable looting bag

Sure

The Trident was for mainly for testing but is incomplete, is this something you'd like to see added permanently? 

Yeah, Trident of the Seas + Trident of the Swamp would be awesome. It's costly, but gives a LOT more kills/hr. 

@Usa

sometimes it missclicks a deadman world when hopping world which causes the script to stop, when it could just try and re-select the world instead, here is whats thrown in the debug:

[22:39:19] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Deadman"[22:39:19] 	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)[22:39:19] 	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)[22:39:19] 	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)[22:39:19] 	at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.C(LavaDragons.java:3408)[22:39:19] 	at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.run(LavaDragons.java:420)[22:39:19] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

@Usa

sometimes it missclicks a deadman world when hopping world which causes the script to stop, when it could just try and re-select the world instead, here is whats thrown in the debug:

[22:39:19] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Deadman"[22:39:19] 	at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)[22:39:19] 	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)[22:39:19] 	at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)[22:39:19] 	at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.C(LavaDragons.java:3408)[22:39:19] 	at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.run(LavaDragons.java:420)[22:39:19] 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

What world was it? That should never happen

May sound weird but I would prefer an option to disable looting bag

I can add that, but it makes no sense not to use one unless you're gambling that you'll die every trip.

Yeah, Trident of the Seas + Trident of the Swamp would be awesome. It's costly, but gives a LOT more kills/hr. 

Does the cost outweight the profit? I've found that it does not, but I can finish adding it.

What world was it? That should never happen

I can add that, but it makes no sense not to use one unless you're gambling that you'll die every trip.

Does the cost outweight the profit? I've found that it does not, but I can finish adding it.

Would be good if you added :-)

+1 deffo add a trident of swamp <3

@Usa could you add support for going through the looting dialogue when first using it as it currently tries to add items to a looting bag and fails over and over, very bot like

EDIT: heres a gif showing the dialogue that i am talking about

d2d65759dd299db9f251f862d3d2aa5c.gif

EDIT2: can you also make the friendly account feature non case sensitive? I am pretty sure it is not atm, but I could be wrong :)

EDIT3: found it in w357 again, heres bot debug:

[23:44:05] Changed from 327 to 312.[23:44:05] "Cerberusdogg" (Level 43) is 1 tiles away in wilderness level 40.[23:44:35] Changed from 312 to 312.[23:44:36] java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "Deadman"[23:44:36]     at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)[23:44:36]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580)[23:44:36]     at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615)[23:44:36]     at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.C(LavaDragons.java:3408)[23:44:36]     at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.run(LavaDragons.java:420)[23:44:36]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)[23:44:56] ------------------------------[23:44:56] Total time: 02:35:43[23:44:56] Our total profit was: 794,224 gp (306,013/hr)[23:44:56] We killed 38 Lava Dragons! (14/hr)[23:44:56] We gained -547515 xp.[23:44:56] We gained 0 Draconic visages![23:44:56] Thank you for using USA Lava Dragons v3.2[23:44:56] Successfully sent session data![23:44:56] ------------------------------[23:45:00] Script Ended: USA Lava Dragons.

EDIT4: also caught an account with the poll booth open in edgeville, not sure why that happened by guessing it was a missclick, maybe add a failsafe?

Edited by king21200

If you do add trident support, recharging empty tridents with supplies left in the bank should be a pretty simple task as well :)

Trident is favorable because it has a ridiculous max hit for how ridiculously fast it attacks (2.4 seconds per attack instead of 3 seconds). Kills/hr makes it worth the cost imo.

Edited by chrismoon
2 people like this

If you do add trident support, recharging empty tridents with supplies left in the bank should be a pretty simple task as well :)

Trident is favorable because it has a ridiculous max hit for how ridiculously fast it attacks (2.4 seconds per attack instead of 3 seconds). Kills/hr makes it worth the cost imo.

also when you get pk'd you dont lose runes which does happend now :P

You guys are lucky, when I run my bots on the script, I usually get a max of 150k gp/hr. Usually less, and my bots die very often to pkers 

Edited by godspower33

I keep getting PKed constantly. :( Is there a recommended combat level that won't likely be pking there, or is everyone dying?

@godspower33 @Wub the longer you run the more you usually make, due to onyx bolt drops and rune kites and such 8 onyx bolt tips amounts to like 100+k and I had gotten 100 something of them in one night on one account. And as far as you getting pked it happens sometimes but I'm not having many problems with getting pked babysit it a bit and bring it up to @Usa

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead