Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

1,065 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Hanna said:

Seemingly intuitive word of advice. Alter the script so that when you're being pk'd the bot will switch on protect item? Just lost an occult neclace to some fucky virgins because a rune kiteshield was protected over it.... Occult necklace support ROFL

This is a really good idea

10 minutes ago, IDontActuallyLift said:

This is a really good idea

If I were making a living off of this shit I would include such failsafes in my script and not just throw shit in it for the novelty factor. Like what's the point of having occult necklace "support" when your chances of losing it are like 35% if you die. Probably drops to around 15% with protect item on...but still. It is truly amusing to me, the bot scene.

11 minutes ago, Hanna said:

If I were making a living off of this shit I would include such failsafes in my script and not just throw shit in it for the novelty factor. Like what's the point of having occult necklace "support" when your chances of losing it are like 35% if you die. Probably drops to around 15% with protect item on...but still. It is truly amusing to me, the bot scene.

At least usa keeps the script updated.  He maintains a lot of his scripts.  Honestly, the occult necklace isn't even really that amazing, I can easily get 11-12 kill per hour on a totally fresh account using fire strike with literally no mage bonus gear.  IMO its just not worth the risk 

1 minute ago, IDontActuallyLift said:

At least usa keeps the script updated.  He maintains a lot of his scripts.  Honestly, the occult necklace isn't even really that amazing, I can easily get 11-12 kill per hour on a totally fresh account using fire strike with literally no mage bonus gear.  IMO its just not worth the risk 

I feel you, I guess i'm not like all of these people who are trying to make a living off of this game lol. I just do it for experience and a little money. 24k xp an hour and 40-50 kills an hour with my setup. and ofc it increases my chances for a draconic visage :P

Edited by Hanna

2 minutes ago, Hanna said:

I feel you, I guess i'm not like all of these people who are trying to make a living off of this game lol. I just do it for experience and a little money. 24k xp an hour and 40-50 kills an hour with my setup

40-50 k/h?  Sounds like you're using a main and toxic staff.  It's probably smarter to make a fresh account and use it to supply your main with cash.  Script can definitely get you banned, but not a super high banrate if you're smart with it.

and occult necklace until I got pk'd and made some little fuckers night lmao. and yeah ik...  but i'm smart with it so i will take the risk lol

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Hanna said:

Seemingly intuitive word of advice. Alter the script so that when you're being pk'd the bot will switch on protect item? Just lost an occult neclace to some fucky virgins because a rune kiteshield was protected over it.... Occult necklace support ROFL

Or just don't use an occult necklace?

3 hours ago, Nainesh said:

ZNTv86O.png?1

Not sure what it was doing here...

random glitch that occurs but not very often

Nice little 5 hour proggie, been running around 16 hours a day with VIP E+ and LG with no bans and or hiccups. Averaging about 2 deaths a night or so, and no glitches.

Lava.png

20 hours ago, Twizz xD said:

Nice little 5 hour proggie, been running around 16 hours a day with VIP E+ and LG with no bans and or hiccups. Averaging about 2 deaths a night or so, and no glitches.

Lava.png

No you haven't, don't lie.

just bought script but I don't have a glory because im an ironman and didn't realise this was a requirement, sorry for being a nuisance but is it possible to have a refund please?

36 minutes ago, comida239 said:

failing to grab games necks also... update please

It was an update with the game. Restart your tribot client, mine is running fine.

9 hours ago, comida239 said:

bot is failing to grab pestle and mortar after the update

9 hours ago, comida239 said:

failing to grab games necks also... update please

yup just restart the client....

I am having a hard time getting over 100k/hr because of deaths when inventory is almost full, so it would be awesome to have an option to decide when the bot should bank

Like if inventory is worth more than 100k it would bank if you understand what I mean

@Usa

Edited by jens4626

Was working fine but now It keeps walking to Edgeville instead of using the glory. I have several charged glories but it won't use the teleport. Only making 50k an hour atm

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead