Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

1,065 posts in this topic

Could you add priority to kiting and crushing scale. If you have 2 invins it will kill a dragon loot the hide and bones and leave the scale

Note, I've identified a interface bug resulting in the auto-cast not being set properly.

I will have to debug some things later and come up with a more permanent solution just an FYI.

12/18/2015 - V3.2

- Now has a fail safe to ensure the spell is set before attacking the first lava dragon each trip.

1 person likes this

It walks into Vetion and gets RKO'd outta nowhere, is it supposed to do that?

Post a screenshot, it should have saved your death in the .tribot folder under Lava Dragons / Deaths

Post a screenshot, it should have saved your death in the .tribot folder under Lava Dragons / Deaths

372ec98dc7.jpg

After this accident, it never happened again. Guess I was just a bit unlucky :)

Maybe make it to where the script doesn't add non stackable items of value 10k + to the looting bag?  In case of death to a pker, you at least get to keep the rune armor (whereas when it's in the bag, you just lose it upon death regardless) , and things worth protecting over ... say a staff of fire.  I feel like this would increase the actual profit overall, since pkers are inevitable at this point.  (can hop from a pker to another... they like easy pks :< )

A good option would be to run if you're walking towards your lava dragon spot, instead of walking and tanking 3-4 hits then dying. It should eat more often, and not walk while being attacked. Overall a great script though, would buy if it was a premium and had these little problems fixed :)

When in the wildy, even traveling there and back, logging out should be the #1 priority at all times.  I used to camp lava drags for hours without getting pk'd just by babysitting with HideFromPlayers running. If the script logged me out, I'd just hop and camp til I get logged out again. No matter what I was doing, it'd take control of the mouse and log out. If something like that would be implemented, I'd definitely consider buying a premium version (especially since Integer stopped supporting his shortly after I bought it :dodgy: ).

A few possible premium features you could add:

• Choose whether to
    • Bury bones
    • Log out only if skulled or above certain level
    • Telegrab loot from a certain safespot
  • Wilderness Diary support
    • Wilderness Sword support
    • Lava Dragon Isle shortcut support
    • Edgeville/Wilderness Lever support
    • Ancient Obelisks support: able to choose your destination when teleporting through the Obelisks
  • Alching/camping mode
  • Detects/replaces items like
Edited by chrismoon
1 person likes this

Little proggy here.

e4e7e68928.jpg

Ran the script overnight, did a great job. Unfortunately it stopped because I ran out of runes, and I didn't manage to take a screenshot. Perhaps an idea to make a screenshot before the script stops?

Little proggy here.

e4e7e68928.jpg

Ran the script overnight, did a great job. Unfortunately it stopped because I ran out of runes, and I didn't manage to take a screenshot. Perhaps an idea to make a screenshot before the script stops?

Sure, I've added that and will be pushed in the next release.

1 person likes this

d2977f9bde5a7b4c4b4975b6e560e928.png

bit late got it yesterday <3

Second visage recorded with this script, congrats.

1 person likes this

Loving the script so far @Usa just started using this on a few :) a lot worked out since my first couple runs using it. I will let you know if I run into any problems as well but it's going pretty well on all accounts

Still only 1 problem: new looting bag picked up and for first time looting bag it doesn't click through the intro but I'm sure somebody has reported this

Edited by meese22

Using this on a non-iron man account now, working amazingly. Wish it were more iron man friendly, but still a great script. 

Ob2wgMc.png

Great script ran it on a fresh account, only thing i had noticed that it would not use the looting bag at first because the first time ever using a looting bag it gives you a few warnings before hand and it doesn't click through the text.

I remember script would make me loop and die nonstop annoyingly...

Now it runs great overnight, and dies way less... Nicely done.  That's a BIG change, and it's starting to be a pretty great script. ;o

kudos.  When will it be premium? and have you put thought into the pricing?

Has anyone had any luck using a trident with this script?

trident doesnt work as for now. it keeps banking when its used and not goin to lava place even its its empty or full doesnt matter.  (@Usa when this gets fixed would be awesome if u can add a toxic trident to!) 

07f52ec17cbb5dceca1b643668041691.pngRunning 3 accs now goin stronk just added new ones :P

Edited by MNO

@Usa my only suggestion to this script would be to add support for using defensive casting so defence could be trained too :)

Sure

Has anyone had any luck using a trident with this script?

The Trident was for mainly for testing but is incomplete, is this something you'd like to see added permanently? 

1 person likes this

I have been watching the script recently and it has been dying a lot for no reason it will detect the person and not log out I am not sure what causes this.

I have also noticed it has been putting valuable items in the looting bag rune kites dragon spears etc anyway to prevent that?

Edited by new to botting

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead