Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Usa

[ABC2] USA Lava Dragons [Multiple Spots][Anti-PK][Trident]

1,067 posts in this topic

@Usa Support for trident of the swamp would speed kills alot would recommend adding it :)

Proggy: 750k ~ish made. bot goin stronk still.

Did you do something special to get it work? I've tried 2 times now from bank. It goes to dwarfs and stops.

@MNO

Edited by sane90

Did you do something special to get it work? I've tried 2 times now from bank. It goes to dwarfs and stops.

@MNO

Add me on skype; Real.sysm (watch out for imposters) il help ya out :)

@Usa

i noticed when you dont have auto cast selected (after u died) the script get bugged and keeps dying at the dragons since it attacks with staff bash.

Edited by MNO

i noticed when you dont have auto cast selected (after u died) the script get bugged and keeps dying at the dragons since it attacks with staff bash.

My bot ran out of runes, which automatically un-selects the autocast. The script banked and returned to the spot but it does not re-select autocast, resulting in the bot trying to attack the dragon with melee. Luckily I was semi-babysitting and caught it before it died, but this will definitely need to be fixed.

Also noticing that right after a kill but before looting, the script will switch from the logout tab to an entirely useless tab that severely increases the chance of getting pked. Prioritizing things such as putting loot in the bag and grinding scales is very risky business.

Yeah, anti-pk needs to be reworked slightly. Some things are prioritized which shouldn't be. My bot is dying consistently per hour and losing all the gp it gains in it's inventory. I'm only bringing 900 casts but i'll have to try less than that. The script gets pked in situations where it could be avoided like I previously said, it prioritized grinding scales/looting bag when a pker logged in 10 squares away and had 5-8 seconds to log

0bd88346528e13a9e7b4430906ec7a30.pngGoin stronk just started again ;) (as mentioned above anti-pk needs reworking and the spell auto cast as earlier mentioned

Edited by MNO

I just watched the bot get pked, it prioritized grinding lava scale over logging out when a pker logged in, The pker was on the minimap for 5-8 seconds before attacking.

https://gyazo.com/acfadb864d843a4b8798ea7ad8b9f996

That is a good suggestion and some oversight on my part, thanks.

@Usa

After starting at bank, uses game necklace, then runs here and stops.

2zso1si.png

Client debug:

• [18:53:10] Script Started: USA Lava Dragons.
  • [18:53:15] Successfully connected to statistics server!
  • [18:54:52] Set [Ljava.lang.String;@19fe81 price to 361
  • [18:55:47] java.lang.NullPointerException
  • [18:55:47] at scripts.LavaDragons.mb.l(LavaDragons.java:1364)
  • [18:55:47] at scripts.LavaDragons.mb.accept(LavaDragons.java:1354)
  • [18:55:47] at org.tribot.api2007.GroundItems.getAll(di:141)
  • [18:55:47] at org.tribot.api2007.GroundItems.find(di:703)
  • [18:55:47] at org.tribot.api2007.GroundItems.findNearest(di:399)
  • [18:55:47] at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.l(LavaDragons.java:1354)
  • [18:55:47] at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.d(LavaDragons.java:1265)
  • [18:55:47] at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.m(LavaDragons.java:1181)
  • [18:55:47] at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.l(LavaDragons.java:3261)
  • [18:55:47] at scripts.LavaDragons.LavaDragons.run(LavaDragons.java:507)
  • [18:55:47] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
  • [18:55:47] ------------------------------
  • [18:55:47] Total time: 00:01:09
  • [18:55:47] Our total profit was: -27,041 gp (-1,397,628/hr)
  • [18:55:47] We killed 0 Lava Dragons! (0/hr)
  • [18:55:47] We gained 0 xp.
  • [18:55:47] We gained 0 Draconic visages!
  • [18:55:47] Thank you for using USA Lava Dragons v3.0
  • [18:55:47] ------------------------------
  • [18:55:49] Script Ended: USA Lava Dragons. 

Delete your .tribot folder and start fresh, that is most definitely client related.

I would like to know how often bans are occurring on this too. Cause I'm thinking about trying a small scale farm while it's free and seeing if I like the results.

I've tried to run it like 7 times... every time, I come... this is what I see happens.

first of all, it doesn't let me autocast defence, it might be helpful in tanking lava hits.

When you die to the dragon once, due to lag, or full inv and trying to loot it all or whatever, it tries to come back .

Also, same way, it can be lured I believe by dropping an item and making u walk to the drag aisle area and get owned by them as ur bot loots.

Lost like 2m using this script so far lol, it dies and loses everything it makes, and when it loops it just loses all runes, and bleh.  Needs a lot of work... as you said; it's mostly an afk tool currently.

Edited by Oh_My_goth

yeah same issue usa, keeps getting pk'd way too easy it doesn't even seem like it tries to log out.

+1

>.<.  Too many deaths, only 1/4 are pker related.

Edit: Also, noticed the deaths that ARE lava related, can be caused because your safe spot is set on stone, and when you hop, or idle the dragon moves and CAN move to your safe spot... maybe if dragon is attacking you, make it run some steps, or change safe spots?  What this does is it causes ONE death... you run back after regearing... try to loot your own dragon stuff back... in the same unsafe spot as how you first died... so it dies again to the dragon... and again... and again... and the loot stays so you're looping until you literally lose all your supplies and breaks the bot. 

Just checked, I had 5 stacks of my own items spread throughout lava dragons (anti d, pestle, tuna)... Meaning I died at least 5 times to the same dragon trying to loot my own runes after I died one time... I need def, letting auto cast defence would help die to dragon LESS. 

My quick fix suggestion so this happens is make it hop after you die regardless of how you died... That way you don't loop trying to loot your own shit and end up dying to the dragon until you're out of stock.

Basically... in my experience, and looking through my screenshots... it dies 4x more to lava dragons than it does to pkers.  Make it loot faster, and the antiban to not work during looting times (so dragon doesn't spawn during your loot, making it attack you, and you just stand there doing nothing because your antiban is taking over the scritps usual actions, making you die in 2-3 meele hits by the dragon)

Also dies along a lot along the way...  It walks by the dwarfs , so you walk constantly  being attacked, and it doesn't eat... Make eating a PRIORITY when there's no other players that can attack you around the area, so you die less walking towards the dragons.

I LOVE the accuracy of the looting table...  usually bots don't count items lost to that extent, so the profit is pretty accurate (including the negatives)... it's better to babysit it.  It's not a bot I'd even attempt to run overnight as it'd lose money that way, not make.

Also noticed when it loots a bag, if it's your first time with a looting bag, it doesn't use it, just tries, you get the first time message, and that's that. 

Edited by Oh_My_goth

That is a good suggestion and some oversight on my part, thanks.

Delete your .tribot folder and start fresh, that is most definitely client related.

i deleted entire tribot folder still getting same error where script autoends after getting past chaos dwarfs.  also walks to chaos dwarfs and ends just like prior posts say

i deleted entire tribot folder still getting same error where script autoends after getting past chaos dwarfs.  also walks to chaos dwarfs and ends just like prior posts say

@Usa

Same issue as described above. 

Tried deleting .tribot folder with no luck. 

Edit: Changed dragon location settings fixed bug. 

Currently testing script. Will post bug report and feedback here this evening :)

Edited by mrdeanoo

@Usa

Same issue as described above.

Tried deleting .tribot folder with no luck.

Edit: Changed dragon location settings fixed bug.

Currently testing script. Will post bug report and feedback here this evening :)

So bug is caused by random as location.

Also slight oversight is lava drags max a 23 but I'm 40 hp and bot will let me get Down to 17 hp before eating a salmon so it dies a lot. The best acc for this bot is a low level acc for reduced pk risk but they die constantly from slow and low health eating.

If you gain a level it has a about 15 second pause then it will attack the closest dragon not the one it was on.

When a drag dies it will click attack again while it's doing death animation

Edited by kegan

@Usa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ Feedback Submission ~~~

I have decided to create a formal feedback submission, which I hope will help the developer fixes some issues before his premium release :)

I tested this script for an entire day (on & off) and have logged issues which occurred and possible improvements which could be made to the script. 

In general, the script is rather good and I would say with a few tweaks would be ready for premium usage. 

~~~ Major Fixes Needed ~~~

• The script does not detect PKers outside of the lava dragons enclosure. For example, when killing dragons at the south-east spot (near the agility shortcut), PKers can kill you from across the lava.

• Major GUI Issue: Using ''Random Location'' in the GUI will cause the script to end at the chaos dwarfs. All other options function well. 

• First-time looting bag issue. When the bot loots a looting bag, it automatically begins using it (nice feature). However, if it is the first looting bag an account has used, there are multiple warning messages etc telling the player about the looting bag which is not supported by the script. Need to add these extra interfaces - currently the bot continues killing and re-tries storing items in the looting bag after the next kill etc etc. 

• Occasionally, the bot will fail to select the spell to use before attacking the dragon. This usually happens after a death. 

~~~ Minor Fixes Needed / Suggested ~~~

• Increased lower HP limit. The dragons max hit is currently 21 with melee - the script does not eat until much lower than this. Minor fix as only causes deaths occasionally. 

• Hovering mouse over the dragon pre-kill. When right clicking the dragon, the mouse becomes rather bot like, hovering in random directions over it. 

• The skeletal hellhound can sometimes be found on the path to and from the lava dragons. This is summoned by vet'ion (a boss) and can inflict fatal damage. Food and healing during the walking stages of the trip could be tightened. 

~~~ Suggestions / Ideas / Extras ~~~

• Option to close gate behind ourselves (to avoid scouts)
  • Use the worldhopping screen instead of logging in and out of the game to hop. 
  • Add super-energy potion support. 
  • Add use of agility shortcut.
  • Multiple routes to get to dragons. 
  • Faster reaction to a skill level being gained - currently idles for 10 - 20 seconds once a level is gained.
  • Option to hop on sight of any player. 

~~~ Other Comments ~~~

Apologies for the long report, but I hope that you found my feedback and bugs useful. (I know a lot of kids are going to hate on this post). I took a great deal of time in monitoring the script as I am interested in purchasing it once it becomes premium and want to it be the best it can!

Please could you confirm once you've seen this so I don't have to PM it to you? :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deano

Edited by mrdeanoo
1 person likes this

@Usa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~ Feedback Submission ~~~

I have decided to create a formal feedback submission, which I hope will help the developer fixes some issues before his premium release :)

I tested this script for an entire day (on & off) and have logged issues which occurred and possible improvements which could be made to the script. 

In general, the script is rather good and I would say with a few tweaks would be ready for premium usage. 

~~~ Major Fixes Needed ~~~

• The script does not detect PKers outside of the lava dragons enclosure. For example, when killing dragons at the south-east spot (near the agility shortcut), PKers can kill you from across the lava.

• Major GUI Issue: Using ''Random Location'' in the GUI will cause the script to end at the chaos dwarfs. All other options function well. 

• First-time looting bag issue. When the bot loots a looting bag, it automatically begins using it (nice feature). However, if it is the first looting bag an account has used, there are multiple warning messages etc telling the player about the looting bag which is not supported by the script. Need to add these extra interfaces - currently the bot continues killing and re-tries storing items in the looting bag after the next kill etc etc. 

• Occasionally, the bot will fail to select the spell to use before attacking the dragon. This usually happens after a death. 

~~~ Minor Fixes Needed / Suggested ~~~

• Increased lower HP limit. The dragons max hit is currently 21 with melee - the script does not eat until much lower than this. Minor fix as only causes deaths occasionally. 

• Hovering mouse over the dragon pre-kill. When right clicking the dragon, the mouse becomes rather bot like, hovering in random directions over it. 

• The skeletal hellhound can sometimes be found on the path to and from the lava dragons. This is summoned by vet'ion (a boss) and can inflict fatal damage. Food and healing during the walking stages of the trip could be tightened. 

~~~ Suggestions / Ideas / Extras ~~~

• Option to close gate behind ourselves (to avoid scouts)
  • Use the worldhopping screen instead of logging in and out of the game to hop. 
  • Add super-energy potion support. 
  • Add use of agility shortcut.
  • Multiple routes to get to dragons. 
  • Faster reaction to a skill level being gained - currently idles for 10 - 20 seconds once a level is gained.
  • Option to hop on sight of any player. 

~~~ Other Comments ~~~

Apologies for the long report, but I hope that you found my feedback and bugs useful. (I know a lot of kids are going to hate on this post). I took a great deal of time in monitoring the script as I am interested in purchasing it once it becomes premium and want to it be the best it can!

Please could you confirm once you've seen this so I don't have to PM it to you? :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deano

awesome feedback it's all the same errors I have incurred. Lava dragons do max a 23 though.

Potential feature to be added: similar to aio premium hunting script maybe add a network of usernames running this bot so it doesn't log on the other bots just potential pkers. Once this script is released as a premium script lava drags will have someone in most world's causing potential mass hopping

1 person likes this

awesome feedback it's all the same errors I have incurred. Lava dragons do max a 23 though.

Potential feature to be added: similar to aio premium hunting script maybe add a network of usernames running this bot so it doesn't log on the other bots just potential pkers. Once this script is released as a premium script lava drags will have someone in most world's causing potential mass hopping

This would have the potential to be abused. People could run the script in the background and PK other users at ease. 

This would have the potential to be abused. People could run the script in the background and PK other users at ease.

It would only catch the username is running on and if is paused it removes that username. I know other wild scripts that do it and seems successful

It is threaded, so any player that is in your combat range will be detected as long as you are in the wilderness or Corp cave.
Correct, have not implemented that yet.
I recently ran into that, my new account has a new looting bag and will be adding that to my API, thanks.
This should be resolved, added an additional failsafe to set it manually after death.
Good point, I will change that.
1 person likes this

This should be resolved, added an additional failsafe to set it manually after death.

On the script information on the repo:

Last Updated

Tue, 15 Dec 2015, 5:28AM GMT

so has it been fixed or is it being added to the repo? or is it magic!

so has it been fixed or is it being added to the repo? or is it magic!

Have some manners.

It seems to be fixed now, if not you should wait. 

12/18/2015 - V3.1

- Fixed a flaw in the logic with my ThreatSearch thread, it no longer caches your combat level (in the event you gain levels)

- Random location now works, you can start it in the Dragon Isle and it will pick your current spot if you are on a safe tile, and reset your location each time you bank

- Added a check box for if you want to see the true or raw profit gained

- Finished looting bag API, will now complete all tutorial chat as required

- Eating will now occur at a randomly cached value if 85-95% health percentage 

- Attacking the NPC will no longer search for uptext and instead will right click over over the human hover point 

12/18/2015 - V3.1

- Fixed a flaw in the logic with my ThreatSearch thread, it no longer caches your combat level (in the event you gain levels)

- Random location now works, you can start it in the Dragon Isle and it will pick your current spot if you are on a safe tile, and reset your location each time you bank

- Added a check box for if you want to see the true or raw profit gained

- Finished looting bag API, will now complete all tutorial chat as required

- Eating will now occur at a randomly cached value if 85-95% health percentage 

- Attacking the NPC will no longer search for uptext and instead will right click over over the human hover point 

Will begin testing again and continue providing feedback :)

Thanks a lot :D

EDIT:

@usa 

Script no longer starts as of the update. 

"

[20:11:41] Downloading script 'USA Lava Dragons'.
[20:11:43] Script Started: USA Lava Dragons.
[20:11:43] Script Ended: USA Lava Dragons.
"
Edited by mrdeanoo
1 person likes this

Have some manners.

It seems to be fixed now, if not you should wait. 

apologies @Usa didnt mean to come across rude, what i said wasn't meant to be taken that way :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead