Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

jdeezy415

So what did everyone think about Halo 5?

18 posts in this topic

I played through the whole campaign and found myself really disappointed compared to the last Halo games in the series. For example fighting the Warden Eternal around 5 times was a big let down in terms of a Boss fight. The campaign didn't even include any progression on the Story itself, it left me feeling lost. As for the Multiplayer I was even more disappointed because I had also played Destiny before hand. The characters in Destiny are called Guardians, and so are the Spartans in Halo 5. Comparing both gameplays, I say the only thing actually missing from Halo 5 that would turn it into Destiny if it had it, is the Super, the maps, armors and weapons with different stats. So overall I wish I could return it but I bought it digitally.

I've only played the beta and didn't play any of the campaign (don't even think there was a campaign in the beta).

It reminded me of halo 3 with the addition of jet packs.

I've only played the beta and didn't play any of the campaign (don't even think there was a campaign in the beta).

It reminded me of halo 3 with the addition of jet packs.

Why does every game now feel the need to add jet packs into the game as a selling point (CoD, Halo, etc.)?  I think it would be better to just re-work the game engine and add map packs.

Why does every game now feel the need to add jet packs into the game as a selling point (CoD, Halo, etc.)?  I think it would be better to just re-work the game engine and add map packs.

cuhz its cool broo

1 person likes this

Bad marketing, they showed in the trailer that master chief and locke will fight, so basically it was just a one punch from master chief ingame.

I hate the following:

No swat Game mode

No Multiplayer(I mean same console multi), Which was the funnest part of the halo series.

Horrid Story Mode.

Hyped up more than it should of.

A way to profit MORE, by offering in-game purchases-.- Only fremium games should have this.

@ChaoticWays Last time I played there was a swat game mode, did they remove it :o?

Here's two lil clips of me getting overkills in swat: 

http://xboxclips.com/NZLeroy/936ef627-f500-4c1a-99f7-a0eea8336e3c

http://xboxclips.com/NZLeroy/f715acb1-e170-436b-b0cf-25ee0d1d9e60

Last time i played I didn't see it, Could be wrong though, I would always go to warzone, Is it in custom game type?

@ChaoticWays Nah I think it's in arena, they had team snipers last time I played too, but I think it changes every week or something :\

@ChaoticWays Nah I think it's in arena, they had team snipers last time I played too, but I think it changes every week or something :\

Damn, I miss Halo 4 Honestly, The best so far.

@ChaoticWays You reckon haha? I thought halo 3 and reach were better, halo 4 was still good though. I like them all tbh, sucks how the master chief collection was a big failure, I only ever played like 2 matches on it then it stopped working  :dodgy:

We should actually have a battle though, I want to see how good everyone is haha. We could all put in a few credits in and have a prize for the winner ;)

@ChaoticWays You reckon haha? I thought halo 3 and reach were better, halo 4 was still good though. I like them all tbh, sucks how the master chief collection was a big failure, I only ever played like 2 matches on it then it stopped working  :dodgy:

We should actually have a battle though, I want to see how good everyone is haha. We could all put in a few credits in and have a prize for the winner ;)

That doesn't sound half bad :P 

New Halo's are all the same it feels like. They seem to have just made the game a cluster fuck of nonsense online by copying the fast pace gameplay of CoD.