Sign in to follow this  
Botting Tips?

I know there is a lot of these. But I just started botting pretty much for the first time. I just need simple advice/tips to help my account and make me a better botter. Mainly because  I am trying to make some money off botting in the near future. ( gold farming )

I want as little money going into the effort of money being earned. Mainly because I need to fund the actual project.I am doing Trial and Error first. Before I get into buying anything to upgrade my botting performance i want to learn more about it itself. I am going to be going through a lot of tutorials so I really need the help from the community. Links to starting a Gold Farm would also be appreciated.

Questions:

How do I upgrade my botting performance?: ( less bans )

What levels should I hand train my account to?:

How many quests?:

What makes a better botter?:

Should I buy Vip E ?:

What are basics of Gold Farming?:

What is the basics of botting?:

These are some of the questions I need answered. As again I have never botted in my life. And I'm sure there are tons more. I just figured these would be the starting topic.

What I did so far.

Bought Vip

Am using the best possible script  

Hand worked the account Questing/Combat Trained.

I have no proxy simply because i wouldn't know where to begin using a proxy with a bot.

As you can see I'm a noob at botting.. lol so please any advice/tips would help and be much appreciated.

Edited by Post

What EXACTLY are you trying to bot? The value of any tips you receive will heavily depend on that.

i want to make 3 accounts to bot from mainly mining and work on that, try to figure out the whole botting process and then mainly gold farm. but i think that's out of my league for right now

Edited by Post

If you wanna start a bot farm, try something that you can replace quickly. In my experience, you will eventually get banned.

Trying a private script that is customized to your liking will probably bring bans down.

Can u open up more about a private script? and a proxy wont help at all?

Alright. For starters, you are falling into a common beginner trap. Mining is easy. Literally everyone new tries to do some form of resource farming when they are starting out. The thing is, Jagex has to deal with this shit pretty often. They are pretty good at catching mining bots. Its OBVIOUS and EVERYONE tries to do it.

So people make money mining 2 ways - They run a 50 account bot farm with automated systems to replace banned accounts. Who cares if you get banned when a computer is making more accounts for you? You can avoid bans if you really know what you are doing. Knowing good break methods, having a clean IP, hidden spots on the map, etc. You are new, so I am assuming both of these are out of your league. 

The thing that will bring you success the longest is creativity. Know a method that isnt commonly farmed. Know an obscure method that jagex doesnt have the resources to watch. Here's the thing. NO professional goldfarmer is going to give you their methods. More people in the market drives prices lower and devalues methods. They dont want you to succeed. They dont want you to learn. The hardest thing about all of this is finding your own methods. You will lose money before you figure out what you are doing. 

I recommend you stay away from mining. If you have a main, dont use it while you are learning. I am almost positive you will lose a few accounts as you are learning. None of us know for sure what Jagex looks at. None of us work there. But here are a few things that are generally agreed upon.

- Dont bot overnight

- If possible, avoid Cambridge business hours

-P2P is safer than f2p

-more player reports = faster bans

Here is my suggestion - 

Friday morning, get 2-3 accounts. Make them all members. Take them to cows/goblins and train them up to ~20 att/def/str. Maybe even go over and do waterfall quest for faster levels. Then grab some runes and get 15 magic off cows. Now time to make some money. Head over here and get exMTA. Post to the thread / ask the scripter if it is working first. Its been awhile since I have used it. If it is working, great. Buy it. On your 3 accounts, do mage training arena using the script. Im not going to teach you how to do the minigame. Run this for as much of Friday, all of Saturday, and half of Sunday. Sell off your boots/gloves sunday afternoon. Liquidate all cash on the account. Trade it off to another account (mule). Monday morning, expect all 3 of your accounts to be banned. But if you did it right, you have a mule with ~12m sitting on it, ready to make even more money next weekend. Do this a few times to get the feel for botting without losing money. Once you have some gp saved up, start exploring the game and find your own method to make money. 

Alright. For starters, you are falling into a common beginner trap. Mining is easy. Literally everyone new tries to do some form of resource farming when they are starting out. The thing is, Jagex has to deal with this shit pretty often. They are pretty good at catching mining bots. Its OBVIOUS and EVERYONE tries to do it.

So people make money mining 2 ways - They run a 50 account bot farm with automated systems to replace banned accounts. Who cares if you get banned when a computer is making more accounts for you? You can avoid bans if you really know what you are doing. Knowing good break methods, having a clean IP, hidden spots on the map, etc. You are new, so I am assuming both of these are out of your league. 

The thing that will bring you success the longest is creativity. Know a method that isnt commonly farmed. Know an obscure method that jagex doesnt have the resources to watch. Here's the thing. NO professional goldfarmer is going to give you their methods. More people in the market drives prices lower and devalues methods. They dont want you to succeed. They dont want you to learn. The hardest thing about all of this is finding your own methods. You will lose money before you figure out what you are doing. 

I recommend you stay away from mining. If you have a main, dont use it while you are learning. I am almost positive you will lose a few accounts as you are learning. None of us know for sure what Jagex looks at. None of us work there. But here are a few things that are generally agreed upon.

- Dont bot overnight

- If possible, avoid Cambridge business hours

-P2P is safer than f2p

-more player reports = faster bans

Here is my suggestion - 

Friday morning, get 2-3 accounts. Make them all members. Take them to cows/goblins and train them up to ~20 att/def/str. Maybe even go over and do waterfall quest for faster levels. Then grab some runes and get 15 magic off cows. Now time to make some money. Head over here and get exMTA. Post to the thread / ask the scripter if it is working first. Its been awhile since I have used it. If it is working, great. Buy it. On your 3 accounts, do mage training arena using the script. Im not going to teach you how to do the minigame. Run this for as much of Friday, all of Saturday, and half of Sunday. Sell off your boots/gloves sunday afternoon. Liquidate all cash on the account. Trade it off to another account (mule). Monday morning, expect all 3 of your accounts to be banned. But if you did it right, you have a mule with ~12m sitting on it, ready to make even more money next weekend. Do this a few times to get the feel for botting without losing money. Once you have some gp saved up, start exploring the game and find your own method to make money.

^^ very much appreciated

So I don't think your gonna get full methods or great beneficial tips from anyone whom wants to keep the way things are but there are a few things I could tell you bud.

So buying VIP-E is a great start because then you can buy Proxies to cover your main IP.

Creating and botting accounts under that proxy will keep your real IP from being flagged for botting.

The best tips that I (and pretty much anyone) can give you is...

Since nobody will tell you how to do it, and you need to find your way of doing it:

Read the forum, then use Google, do research, ALOT of research, then just dive in to it, as you say trial and errors.

Start with just trying to level up your skills without getting banned, then figure out how to gold farm.

Also make a milestone, for how long do you want your accounts to last? 1 week, 1 month, 6 month 1 year? in other words

how often would you like to spend the time setting up new accounts? Then figure out how to achive your milestone. When that done, start calculating whats more profitable for you. Maybe you find out that you make more money by botting 24/7 and get banned after a week, then botting 6hrs/day and get banned after a month.

So...
Research
Try

Try

Try

Try

Try

Almost Succeed

Fail

Try

Succeed

:)

Edit: I am new to botting myself, so I am also going tru this process at the moment  :)

Edited by HelloAlex

The best tips that I (and pretty much anyone) can give you is...

Since nobody will tell you how to do it, and you need to find your way of doing it:

Read the forum, then use Google, do research, ALOT of research, then just dive in to it, as you say trial and errors.

Start with just trying to level up your skills without getting banned, then figure out how to gold farm.

Also make a milestone, for how long do you want your accounts to last? 1 week, 1 month, 6 month 1 year? in other words

how often would you like to spend the time setting up new accounts? Then figure out how to achive your milestone. When that done, start calculating whats more profitable for you. Maybe you find out that you make more money by botting 24/7 and get banned after a week, then botting 6hrs/day and get banned after a month.

So...

Research

Try

Try

Try

Try

Try

Almost Succeed

Fail

Try

Succeed

:)

Edit: I am new to botting myself, so I am also going tru this process at the moment  :)

Thanks for the info :) and yeah botting is tough

Questions:

When u create the acc do it on the IP bots gonna be running on.

Any non combat stat to 15+ times 2-3x (like woodcutting + firemaking)
How many quests?: 

Around 5 questpoints.

Only the botter himself effect this :D
Should I buy Vip E ?:

Yes this way u can run with proxy's this will give all bots diffrend IP's so no chainbans.

The more the better!

Bein to lazy for a real job ^^

Hope this helps..

Questions:

When u create the acc do it on the IP bots gonna be running on.

Any non combat stat to 15+ times 2-3x (like woodcutting + firemaking)

How many quests?: 

Around 5 questpoints.

Only the botter himself effect this :D

Should I buy Vip E ?:

Yes this way u can run with proxy's this will give all bots diffrend IP's so no chainbans.

The more the better!

Bein to lazy for a real job ^^

Hope this helps..

Anything would at this point.