Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

xfish

Start/stop script buttons greyed out

20 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm unable to click to start/stop script buttons, both greyed out. It started few days ago when it took  2-3 mins to the client after start to have these buttons clickable, now I totally unable to click them.

Already tried to delete .tribot, but it did not work. I have the newest jre installed.

1 person likes this

Yeah right god forbid people use the forums to ask a question, how dare they.

iTs patch day dude, peopple should use there brains more often then there dicks

1 person likes this

That's why I said it started few days ago, l2read before spamming. What is the point of the help section when 95% of the replies are totally bullshit?

I went trough like 20 "BOT DOES NOT WORK OMFG PLEASE REFUND" post before posting and no one ever mentioned this issue...

1 person likes this

iTs patch day dude, peopple should use there brains more often then there dicks

people*

their*

their*

Try using your brain instead of being a dick.

That's why I said it started few days ago, l2read before spamming. What is the point of the help section when 95% of the replies are totally bullshit?

I went trough like 20 "BOT DOES NOT WORK OMFG PLEASE REFUND" post before posting and no one ever mentioned this issue...

Yeah the runescape community (especially the cheating community) is cancer, never expect help unless you're offering them some financial return.

I am experiencing this so came to this thread some one has to make these so we all know :) Stop all the cancer replies!

Yes, experiencing the same. Unless there are 100 other threads about this, which I didn't look but I doubt it. There's no reason to be douchebags about it when it's a legit question.

Every day that RS updates, something like this happens. That's why people reply sarcastically to threads like this. If you didn't know that RS updates break the botting clients typically, then now you do. Tribot is typically fine after an update - however in light of recent events it appears that TRiLeZ has disabled scripts post-update until he can confirm that the client is not detected, to protect YOU from bans. 

2 people like this

Yes, experiencing the same. Unless there are 100 other threads about this, which I didn't look but I doubt it. There's no reason to be douchebags about it when it's a legit question.

There are two other similar threads on recent topics. I am testing this myself now, will post results.

EDIT: I am also experiencing this. I deleted hooks.dat and general.ini and restarted TRiBot and the issue is still present. It's interesting that the first thread about this was posted yesterday but only after today's update does everyone seem to be experiencing it.

when would admin update script ? i am still waiting

There is no standard time-frame but anywhere between 1-3 days.

Edited by Dukat

noone has posted their debug yet i see..

[18:17:04] Successfully loaded human mouse data.
[18:17:24] java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start bot (GC).
[18:17:24] at obf.mk.f(rm:680)
[18:17:24] at obf.mk.run(rm:368)
[18:17:24] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I had the same issue. RuneScape had an update so botting is currently down until they know it will be safe to continue.