Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

thomasdogan

Gold Farming Starters Guide

24 posts in this topic

Hey whatsup guys!

I have been gold farming for about a year now. When I look back at when I just started I can tell you that it was one hell of a journey! From feeling like a boss using my first crappy f2p script to making hundreds of dollars a month. Getting my whole farm banned to running the farm without bans for over a month (dat feeling when u have to buy new bonds because Jagex didnt catch u :wub: ). When I started botting there werent really any people around showing me the tricks of the business. Ofcourse I understand that nobody is going to share any good methods, but I mean just the basics. Thats why i decided to make a guide on gold farming. I hope I can help some of you and motivate people to start a farm as well. Most people think that gold farming is just setting up some accounts, start some scripts and the money comes running in. Well I wish it was that way, it's a never ending process of trial and error, persistance and being innovative. Check out my guide at http://www.howtobotrs.com, hope I helped some of you guys out!

If this post isnt in the right place, please remind me and I will change it ASAP.

Peacewink.gif

2 people like this

You realize you are just driving the gold price down by making these kind of guides. And first things first do you really think advertising illegal business is a good way to make money? I realize you are making youtube videos = $$$, donate button on website? I would just think about it twice you know.

Edited by scary123
2 people like this

You realize you are just driving the gold price down by making these kind of guides. And first things first do you really think advertising illegal business is a good way to make money? I realize you are making youtube videos = $$$, donate button on website? I would just think about it twice you know.

You should do a check on whats illegal about this. Its cheating in a game, nothing more than that. Do you really think that my guide affects the gold price?? You should blaim the big time bug abusers & hackers not me lol. Im helping out starting gold farmers.

Actually a good guide. Well done :)

Also nice word document names Kappa

6827ce50cd.jpg

hahahahahaha :angel:  :lol:  :shy:

thanks broski!

Edited by thomasdogan

Actually a good guide. Well done :)

Also nice word document names Kappa

6827ce50cd.jpg

lol

OT: Sweet guide, enjoyed reading it.

Edited by Goatsv

love this guide have since brought a vps and now have 4 mining bots running mlm until i make enough cash to buy rc bots

love this guide have since brought a vps and now have 4 mining bots running mlm until i make enough cash to buy rc bots

Isn't mlm'ing extremely unsafe? And are they all on the same vpn?

That entire guide looks like a commercial for the website he keeps promoting

1 person likes this

On 12/2/2015 at 5:33 PM, scary123 said:

Why it's illegal? lol

13 hours ago, dragon.knight12377 said:

Why it's illegal? lol

What makes selling gold legal? It's certainly illegal, your breaking Jagex's T&C by selling the gold, profiting from the sale of their digital property and currency 

1 hour ago, Joux said:

What makes selling gold legal? It's certainly illegal, your breaking Jagex's T&C by selling the gold, profiting from the sale of their digital property and currency 

live happy in your own universe.

1 person likes this

I appreciate the post, I was going to post a question similar to this if I didn't find something a post to provide information on the topic. I'm not even really interested in selling gold, Would just like a faster way to earn it with a very busy schedule.

Thanks.

Impoofpooh 

It's actually a common misconception that breaking the T&C of a company's product makes something illegal - but by this logic, one could create a random corporation and a T&C that says something absurd such as "We own all the nitrogen in the planet's atmosphere. To use it, you must comply to all our terms of service and pay us, or you will be breaking the law."

Your second part of the argument, that you are profiting from the sale of their digital property and currency, is true but this is still not illegal in most respective states. While there have been successful cases against instances such as this, these are in countries where gold farming in specific is illegal.

1 person likes this

It's actually a common misconception that breaking the T&C of a company's product makes something illegal - but by this logic, one could create a random corporation and a T&C that says something absurd such as "We own all the nitrogen in the planet's atmosphere. To use it, you must comply to all our terms of service and pay us, or you will be breaking the law."

Your second part of the argument, that you are profiting from the sale of their digital property and currency, is true but this is still not illegal in most respective states. While there have been successful cases against instances such as this, these are in countries where gold farming in specific is illegal.

TV is right. Goldfarming is illegal in for example China and Australia.

In the EU, import of virtual goods is completely legal.

What matters most is the fact that Jagex themselves say in their T&C that even though you may play with your account and use the in-game items, they still are the respective owner of anything in the game, which makes it hard for them to take legal action against you, since you haven't stolen anything from them. The only thing they can do to you is swipe your accounts. There was a case in the U.S. when they tried to fuck some goldfarming kid in court and they failed exactly because of their T&C.