Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

chrismoon

[PC] How To: Open the TRiBot_Loader.JAR file w/ Java [Pics]

26 posts in this topic

For the quickest solution, download and run this jarfix.exe application from their website and you should be able to open the TRiBot_Loader.jar and run the TRiBot client with no issues. (thanks to @erickho123 )

If for whatever reason you are unable to download or execute the jarfix application, follow this step-by-step tutorial to open the TRiBot_Loader using the correct version of java:

1. Right-click the TRiBot_Loader.jar file.
  2. Select the "Open with..." option from the drop-down menu.
    Spoiler

fC03WJp.png

3. Click on the "Browse" option marked with the red box:
    Spoiler

ineFlG5.png

4. Paste this into the address bar at the top to navigate directly to the Java folder we need:          

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_73\jre\bin

*this part may need to be edited to reflect your current java version

Spoiler

L9N6dHS.png

5. Once there, find the "javaw.exe" Application and then click "Open"
    Spoiler

y2bNUcU.png

Note: You must have java installed before you are able to use TRiBot!

If you do not have java installed, download it from the Oracle website.

Edited by chrismoon
6 people like this

Very good in-depth guide! This will help a lot of new users! You may want to include where they can download and install Java JDK.

2 people like this

Very good in-depth guide! This will help a lot of new users! You may want to include where they can download and install Java JDK.

Thanks! Added the link to download the jdk B)

Hi, I have done all the steps. Unfortunately, nothing seems to open when I try to open my application.
Any help?

please help, i cannot open the tribot loader. i have been trying for days now and still nothing. i have followed the guide and nothing. Please someone help me.

this is still not working for me, no response whatsoever. I've even tried http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html as suggested on another thread and it just tells me i don't have java(i do, and other java programs run as long as they're .exe files) i know this problem is likely on my side, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

What Operating System are you running? (Including bits [32/64])

What version of Java?

I downloaded it but the tribot loader isn't downloading. I have nothing to click just document looking things.

I have done all these steps but the loader will just not open, I've clicked it countless times but nothing. It works fine on my other computer but will not open at all on this one. Can anyone please help? Running Windows 10 home 64 bit java version 8 update 73

Edited by Thecoolwon
Problem Fixed

2 hours ago, Calgarypros said:

ee7a076168ae58e7820b7fcdf270e084.png

Try running TRiBot in Console Mode, then post the error here!

that was 2nd though nothing then i tried jarfix and different verisons of java update 30 to the newest one i'm no scripter or coder so i have no idea what to do or try next

16 hours ago, shad0wskillz said:

that was 2nd though nothing then i tried jarfix and different verisons of java update 30 to the newest one i'm no scripter or coder so i have no idea what to do or try next

What error is occurring when you try to run the loader? Again posting a picture of what occurs when you run in console mode will help :)

Edited by iFluffee

On 3/20/2016 at 10:43 PM, Thecoolwon said:

I have done all these steps but the loader will just not open, I've clicked it countless times but nothing. It works fine on my other computer but will not open at all on this one. Can anyone please help? Running Windows 10 home 64 bit java version 8 update 73

how did you fix it?

On 6/29/2016 at 11:48 PM, nefea22 said:

how did you fix it?

What error is occurring?

I am so lost. I have windows 10. And when I download it says, save, save as, and it keeps going in a circle. I don't know what kind of jdk to download. and the steps are confusing. someone please help me down load the bot!