chrismoon

[PC] How To: Open the TRiBot_Loader.JAR file w/ Java [Pics]

For the quickest solution, download and run this jarfix.exe application from their website and you should be able to open the TRiBot_Loader.jar and run the TRiBot client with no issues. (thanks to @erickho123 )

If for whatever reason you are unable to download or execute the jarfix application, follow this step-by-step tutorial to open the TRiBot_Loader using the correct version of java:

1. Right-click the TRiBot_Loader.jar file.
  2. Select the "Open with..." option from the drop-down menu.
    Spoiler

fC03WJp.png

3. Click on the "Browse" option marked with the red box:
    Spoiler

ineFlG5.png

4. Paste this into the address bar at the top to navigate directly to the Java folder we need:          

C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_73\jre\bin

*this part may need to be edited to reflect your current java version

Spoiler

L9N6dHS.png

5. Once there, find the "javaw.exe" Application and then click "Open"
    Spoiler

y2bNUcU.png

Note: You must have java installed before you are able to use TRiBot!

If you do not have java installed, download it from the Oracle website.

Edited by chrismoon
  • Like 6

this is still not working for me, no response whatsoever. I've even tried http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html as suggested on another thread and it just tells me i don't have java(i do, and other java programs run as long as they're .exe files) i know this problem is likely on my side, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

this is still not working for me, no response whatsoever. I've even tried http://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html as suggested on another thread and it just tells me i don't have java(i do, and other java programs run as long as they're .exe files) i know this problem is likely on my side, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

What Operating System are you running? (Including bits [32/64])

What version of Java?

I have done all these steps but the loader will just not open, I've clicked it countless times but nothing. It works fine on my other computer but will not open at all on this one. Can anyone please help? Running Windows 10 home 64 bit java version 8 update 73

Edited by Thecoolwon
Problem Fixed

16 hours ago, shad0wskillz said:

that was 2nd though nothing then i tried jarfix and different verisons of java update 30 to the newest one i'm no scripter or coder so i have no idea what to do or try next

What error is occurring when you try to run the loader? Again posting a picture of what occurs when you run in console mode will help :)

Edited by iFluffee

On 3/20/2016 at 10:43 PM, Thecoolwon said:

I have done all these steps but the loader will just not open, I've clicked it countless times but nothing. It works fine on my other computer but will not open at all on this one. Can anyone please help? Running Windows 10 home 64 bit java version 8 update 73

how did you fix it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By r0ot
      I've nearly got TRiBot running on an Ubuntu machine but have run into an error with the loader.  When I run the loader for the first time and it populates the dependencies folder, the file togl.dll get's downloaded instead of libTOGL.so which TRiBot.jar eventually looks for.  Error looks like this:
      Loading TOGL Loading: /home/<user>/.tribot/dependancies/libTOGL.so Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-1" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library /home/<user>/.tribot/dependancies/ibTOGL.so Inside my dependencies folder there's a file called togl.dll.  The bug report forum says I need to post here before I can post there.
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's Server Setup 2.0 [BETA]
      As some of you may know, I released an automated server setup script a little over a year ago. Albeit that script worked well, I was never fully satisfied with it, as I found it to be kind of messy to use. As a result, I rewrote the script, and restructured it, to add more, and stronger support for the different versions of Debian, the different versions of CentOS and the different versions of Ubuntu. However, with so many different Operating Systems being supported, and many different server providers having different setups, it's hard for me to test every possible scenario on my own. Which is why I've been privately handing this script out, and am now publicly looking for help.

What does the script do?
      Similar to my previous setup script, this script changes the SSH port and creates a new user for connecting and using the server and disables root SSH connections; it installs the latest version of TightVNC Server (1.3.10) and sets that up with the desired port and password. It installs JDK 102 (32 or 64 bit depending on the OS), and installs TRiBot and OSBuddy and sets up the appropriate .jar file associations.
      What operating systems does it support?
      - CentOS (6.x and 7.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Debian (7.x and 8.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      - Ubuntu (12.x, 14.x and 16.x) (32 and 64 bit)
      Does it work?
      As far as I know, yes it does in fact work, and it works well if I might add. However, given that I can't test every possible setup, there is the potential for differences and issues, which is why I need help.
      I want to beta test, how can I help?
      The next time you setup a server, or if you just want to reinstall your old one, use this new script and let me know if you encounter any issues or things that you think are missing. Ideally, after you answer the questions the script prompts you for, you shouldn't have to touch the keyboard again. Therefore, if during installation the script prompts you for any kind of input that isn't the first few questions, please let me know as this is probably not supposed to happen. Also, if things don't work, like TRiBot doesn't open, there's no internet browser, LG won't hook, etc. make me aware of those issues as well, so I can try and fix them!
      I've found a bug, what do you need from me?
      A few things, I'll need the operating system and bit type and a description of the bug. I may ask you for SSH access to the server, as well as ask you to reinstall the server a few times, while I attempt to troubleshoot the issue. The issues may only arise on your server, so I might not be able to recreate the issue on my end, as my hosting provider may have a different server setup than your's. I've added in a bug report format below which would be the best way to report a bug, but simply shooting me a PM or messaging me on Skype also work, assuming you're willing to allow me to troubleshoot.

How do I run the script?
      Login as root to a fresh VPS/dedi running one of the supported operating systems. From there run the commands listed below and follow the onscreen instructions. For those who would like to see the script's code, it can be found on my github here. The commands to run are as follows:
      wget --no-check-cert https://bitbucket.org/Fluffee/fluffees-server-setup/raw/master/fluffees-server-setup.sh && chmod +x fluffees-server-setup.sh && ./fluffees-server-setup.sh -v Version History

• By odisey
      Hi,
      I recently got back to Runescape because I was playing with opencv. At first, I wanted to create my own bot (something simple ) but I was amazed by the amount of work that went into Tribot antiban so I decided that I would write some scripts here.

I used to bot on the powerbot website before 2013 and got really close to max cape back then. I had like 5 skills left.

It could be fun to give something back to the community that created my main account that is not banned until this day.

I have some questions if there is anyone who would make time for me.

1) Could you please share links with some up to date comprehensive tutorial how to write a bot? I don't really code in java but the syntax is quite similar to other languages. However, it would be cool to read some tutorial for an advanced script (something more complicated than clicking tree and dropping logs) so that I could get a better feeling of a file structure, GUI, antiban and decision tree.

2) Is Tribot color bot? How detectable is the client? I saw that you have something like looking glass? That looks really cool but on the other hand, I saw some scripts working with item ids. Do you detect items on screen or do you read environment information from computer memory?

3) Are private scripts less detectable than public scripts?
    • By RedClifford
      Hey guys first time posting on TriBot but I am really struggling to get it to run on my Mac. It wants to run but it always encounters the same error which is it says Exception in thread "AWT-EventQue-1"java.lang.unsatisfiedlinkerror:Cant load library: / Usersxxxxxxx/Library/application support/tribot/dependancies/libtogl.so . I know that anyone with minor knowledge of computers could fix this problem in seconds, but I don't have the slightest clue as to how to fix this. All i am trying to do is run TriBot with a private proxy for RS3. If anyone can help me resolve this issue comment on here or leave another way I can contact you I'd really appreciate it. Willing to pay $10 to anyone that can help me. Thank you. 

• By we trippy mane
      Looking glass really helps prevent bans. They updated it though so it took me 3 hours to set it up this time while way back it took 10 min max. The issue was 32 vs 64 bit version's of everything. my guide if you want to start looking glass. Link looking glass with osbuddy. Get's complicated. did you download the 32 bit version of osbuddy? Also the 32 bit 102 jdk? and Are you opening tribot with jdk? also make sure you have 32bit version of java. Took few hours for me to figure this out. I had to delete literally everything and redownload everything the right way to make it work. Also fluffee's advice helped me. His thread is
      So here's 
    • By Jooq
      Over the past couple of weeks I've been having clients "randomly" freezing after running out of Memory..
      Current set-up:
      Running 10 - 15 clients @ 356 MB. Only 1 account per client (no tabs). Not using Looking Glass. Running the same script on all accounts (Auto Fisher Pro) Operating system is Windows Server 2012 Using < 50% of CPU & RAM The freeze is seemingly random and usually only happens on 1 or 2 of the clients. Doesn't seem to be task based as it's happened in multiple scenarios. 

Any ideas / suggestions on how to fix?
    • By Fluffee
      Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder v1.00 (Coded in AutoHotKey)
      I was getting sick of adding accounts manually, so I coded this in AutoHotKey. It reads account usernames, passwords, bank pins and rewards from a text file. As well as reading the world you want the account to use from a separate file (so you can loop the f2p worlds).
      To run the program, create a text file for your account formatted as follows:
      AccountUsername:Password:BankPin:Reward
      (e.g. Zezima:hacked:0000:Agility)
      You can leave out the Bank Pin and reward by just not including them, however rewards will not work without a bank pin.
      To format the worlds list, make a list as follows:
      etc.
      I'm aware this will probably be buggy as I coded it in like 20 minutes at 1AM, but hopefully it works for some!

To start the bot:
      Load up Fluffee's TRiBot Account Adder.exe, or .ahk whichever, insert the full path to your files (i.e. C:\Users\John\Desktop\Accounts.txt)
      Hit Start to save the paths
      Then Open TRiBot, go to the Account Manager, hit Add then hit F1 on your keyboard (F1 is the hotkey)
      Message me with any problems you have, it does work! Well it should anyways!
      NOTE: If you do not have AutoHotKey installed, download the .exe
      Hope it helps
      Virus Scan of both files:
      .exe https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2267c37e5e2c19ab08f4bc545e3d6b8eed663d0894f2f9ecf61562f325695c54/analysis/1433995283/
      .ahk https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6fccaa5fe5f1a7eb70396c4b65e7de1e20fd144af90fccf686fe2587be550476/analysis/1433995293/
      AHK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8etMDADCUvKdFBnQnFjaXFnc1E
      EXE - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8etMDADCUvKdVozUE9JVjFCbzg
      Code - http://pastebin.com/H2U4cRC5

• By jibpann
      Hello,
      So I found the Mac guide that works through most common errors and issues with the Mac install, but I'm still having issues. 
      Here are screenies of everything that was commonly asked for in the previous thread I read to work through this. 
      The 'you need Java...' message is what launches whenever I try to load Tribot
      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• By byouin
      Hi everyone,
      I am very new to TriBot, although fairly experienced in the botting world, and tried installing it for the first time today. However, on launching Tribot_Loader a white box with a red X in one corner opens, and on mouseover changes the pointer to a loading icon. Clicking the red X doesn't actually close the window and after a while an error pops up saying "Java Platform SE binary is not responding".

I combed through the forums looking for solutions, and I tried uninstalling a reinstalling the correct Java version (JDK 8u131), re-downloaded the loader multiple times, and even used the "jarfix" recommended by the mods on some threads. Unsure of what to do now. 
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix key event handling issue

Fix other event handling issue

Fix RSServer hook

Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd

Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects

Reformat code

Rearrange code

Organize code imports

Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings

Make preparations for Java 9

Fix 11 various bugs

Add more reliable debugging support

Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug

Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map

Fix broken hooks for today's game update
      • 86 replies
    • This update will:

Fix GE inventory item positioning bug

Fix broken object hooks
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

Fix some ClosedChannelException bug

Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles

Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

Fix Settings UI placement bug

Fix game object location bug

Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down

Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash

Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers

Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should

Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people

Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8

Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).

This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies