TRiLeZ

[Updated][Critical Announcement] Client Detection

Is there a link for LookingGlass so I can learn more about it? Also, is it safe to bot using just the client, or would you recommend using LG? I have a really nice pure (botted) that I want to continue to bot, but i really dont want him to get banned if i use the client rather than LG

Is there a link for LookingGlass so I can learn more about it? Also, is it safe to bot using just the client, or would you recommend using LG? I have a really nice pure (botted) that I want to continue to bot, but i really dont want him to get banned if i use the client rather than LG

Looking Glass is for VIP-E users, I don't think you have access to much info about it until you become VIP-E but there is a forum dedicated to it. It is currently safe to bot with the client, but that doesn't mean it will always be safe. This was the first time they've added client detection in a long time according to TRiLeZ, and he says he will be checking thoroughly within 1-2 days of every update from now on and disabling the client temporarily if any flags are thrown.

No, it's not detectable. You aren't even using the TRiBot client, so how would you get detected by it?

You are getting banned because of something you are doing, or something which you are failing to do.

@TRiLeZ u fuckin srs???

Im using LG and osbuddy. So yeah I am using the tribot client. I was using runemate but it was shit so I came here where every promised LG doesn't ban but ive only had one account survive so far. Seems anything over 10h is getting banned.

@TRiLeZ u fuckin srs???

Im using LG and osbuddy. So yeah I am using the tribot client. I was using runemate but it was shit so I came here where every promised LG doesn't ban but ive only had one account survive so far. Seems anything over 10h is getting banned.

The client you use refers to the program you used to run RuneScape. In this case, you used OSBuddy to run RuneScape. You then used TRiBot to bot. All that I'm saying is that Jagex didn't detect you from how RuneScape was loaded. They caught you via behavior analysis.

By botting 10 hours, do you mean 10 hours straight?

@TRiLeZ u fuckin srs???

you're not logging into RS from tribot, so it's not client detection, it's heuristics. Bot smarter.

LG doesn't make you invincible. After about a week of monitoring my paid fletching bot 6-8hours a day, I received a 2 day ban on an account that I had created the week 07 came out. 

Let's be honest, you're never 100% safe and upgrading to LG is not going to prevent you from getting banned. Just keep that in mind before you guys start to bot longer periods of the day consistently as I did. 

Cheers and goodluck.

LG doesn't make you invincible. After about a week of monitoring my paid fletching bot 6-8hours a day, I received a 2 day ban on an account that I had created the week 07 came out. 

Let's be honest, you're never 100% safe and upgrading to LG is not going to prevent you from getting banned. Just keep that in mind before you guys start to bot longer periods of the day consistently as I did. 

Cheers and goodluck.

Yes obviously you still need to bot smart, but with LG I'm able to get accounts over 1500 total level easily, just don't bot the same thing for more than a few hours at a time, always mix things up.

No idea if this has been asked already. If your account was "flagged" by being logged in to tribot, is there a chance it is still flagged? I know since the account isn't banned they probably have looked it over and it's most likely safe but I want a second opinion.

I'd guess they've put a note on your account

Could you provide more details? I am assuming that something else must have gone wrong aside from them detecting you through looking glass. It seems like everyone who was using LG has been safe from client detection. Is it possible that you may have been flagged in the past month(s) and banned only recently? Is it also possible that a bad script (or any script running for too long) could have been behind this? 

That message doesn't mean they detected any clients, Jagex are able to catch botters from analyzing heuristics collected from all the hours you bot. They probably look at things such as time between clicks, areas of the screen clicked, reaction times, and if there is any kind of overall pattern to what they are doing which is too consistent for a human to maintain. Eg, if you run a script which takes 10 seconds to do X action and has 20% randomness built in, all you're doing is building a pattern where you take 8-12 seconds to do the action. A human could only keep this up for so long before they would inevitably take longer or less time to do the action - statistical outliers. Poor scripts will not produce these ever.