Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

[Updated][Critical Announcement] Client Detection

202 posts in this topic

@nitoh

Your account got banned because you botted, not because the client is detected.

@TacoManStan Well yes, that part I understand perfectly but why do they mention 3rd party botting software detection in the spoiler image I included as the reason for the temporary ban that's all. Edited by nitoh

@TacoManStan Well yes, that part I understand perfectly but why do they mention 3rd party botting software detection in the spoiler image I included as the reason for the temporary ban that's all.

They always do, it's their standard message.

@nitoh

@TacoManStan Well yes, that part I understand perfectly but why do they mention 3rd party botting software detection in the spoiler image I included as the reason for the temporary ban that's all.

They clearly stated in the first line of their message that it was their macro detection system that busted you. That being said, I believe they send the same message for everything related to a botting ban.

Regardless, 3rd party software means anything that takes control of your mouse in a way that Jagex doesn't allow. AutoHotkey, for example.

Edited by TacoManStan
1 person likes this

Explain to me why I got banned for macroing.

I got banned after 15 minutes of gameplay,

made a fresh account, tutorial island by hand, I DIDN'T EVEN START A SCRIPT.

And no my ip is not flagged. Even if it was flagged explain to me why other legit account still alive...

1 person likes this

Explain to me why I got banned for macroing.

I got banned after 15 minutes of gameplay,

made a fresh account, tutorial island by hand, I DIDN'T EVEN START A SCRIPT.

And no my ip is not flagged. Even if it was flagged explain to me why other legit account still alive...

Did you try setting your client to wumbo? helped me

Edited by PatricioP
1 person likes this

@PatricioP wumbo? What's that

You kow what the problem is? You have it set to M for Mini when it should be set to W for Wumbo

2 people like this

You kow what the problem is? You have it set to M for Mini when it should be set to W for Wumbo

Asked what it was, you're answer does not make sense

@TRiLeZ I'm still only lasting a day with accounts. Im using LG osbuddy, making real acc with real emails. Doing tut island by hand only botting one or two hours and then leaving for a day or two. Changing my Ip after every 2nd account made. All banned. The client is still detectable

Edited by xicitx

@TRiLeZ I'm still only lasting a day with accounts. Im using LG osbuddy, making real acc with real emails. Doing tut island by hand only botting one or two hours and then leaving for a day or two. Changing my Ip after every 2nd account made. All banned. The client is still detectable

No, it's not detectable. You aren't even using the TRiBot client, so how would you get detected by it?

You are getting banned because of something you are doing, or something which you are failing to do.

No, it's not detectable. You aren't even using the TRiBot client, so how would you get detected by it?

You are getting banned because of something you are doing, or something which you are failing to do.

Vouch, haven't had a single ban since the client was officially made undetectable again.

1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ what's the probability off the client becoming detectable all over again and you taking three weeks to four weeks to notice? Do you update the client every thursday after an update to make sure nothing is detectable(how long should we wait before we make sure no new update made the client detectable, and give you enough tiime to check)? Is this the first time jagex does something to detect the client? 

Edited by Enano25

@TRiLeZ what's the probability off the client becoming detectable all over again and you taking three weeks to four weeks to notice? Do you update the client every thursday after an update to make sure nothing is detectable(how long should we wait before we make sure no new update made the client detectable, and give you enough tiime to check)? Is this the first time jagex does something to detect the client? 

Let's say TRiLeZ's friend Jagex comes over to TRileZ's house to play hide-and-seek. As they first start playing, Jagex does a pretty good job of hiding; there are plenty of closets, cupboards, etc that Jagex can hide in. At the beginning TRiLeZ is having a pretty hard time finding Jagex, but as time goes on, he starts to get better.

Now let's fast-forward 5 years. All those really good hiding spots that Jagex came up with when they first started playing have been used, and TRileZ now not only knows about them, but has rigged them with motion sensors and other high-tech spy equipment! At this point, TRiLeZ is very confident that there is no way Jagex will be able to hide without him knowing about it instantly.

However, lately Jagex has been getting really frustrated with TRiLeZ. It's been almost 4 years since Jagex has hid from TRiLeZ successfully, and he's getting impatient. Hide-and-seek isn't even fun for Jagex anymore because TRileZ always finds him right away! Jagex thinks long and hard about how he could possibly hide without TRiLeZ finding him, but he can't think of anything. There are just no good spots left!

But then Jagex comes up with an idea: He stops trying to hide entirely, and instead disguises himself as one of TRiLeZ's family members. It works! Jagex's plan works! Jagex is able to walk right into TRiLeZ's house without him even realizing it. Jagex snickers and laughs as he stands right next to TRiLeZ for almost a month without being noticed.

However, in the end, TRiLeZ does find Jagex, and WOW is he angry! There is no way TRiLeZ is going to let Jagex do something like that EVER again!

/analogy

That incredibly cheesy analogy is designed to show you how Jagex's detection system works. Jagex can't just "detect the client" out of nowhere without TRiLeZ realizing it. They have to do something really sneaky and clever in order to detect the client, and even when they do, TRiLeZ can figure it out. And especially now that Jagex has done something sneaky like this, TRiLeZ is even more on the lookout for things like it.

tl;dr: The chances of the client being detected again is basically 0%.

Edited by TacoManStan
2 people like this

/analogy

That incredibly cheesy analogy is designed to show you how Jagex's detection system works. Jagex can't just "detect the client" out of nowhere without TRiLeZ realizing it. They have to do something really sneaky and clever in order to detect the client, and even when they do, TRiLeZ can figure it out. And especially now that Jagex has done something sneaky like this, TRiLeZ is even more on the lookout for things like it.

tl;dr: The chances of the client being detected again is basically 0%. 

After an update how long do you think we should give trilez to check the client so we can feel/be safe again, one to two days?

I guess it doesn't really matter, if jagex manages to become a table next then how will trilez find the table if he is looking for family members plus all the hiding spots off 5 years? He won't find the table till everyone is banned. or maybe he will if he looks hard enough at the furniture for 1 to two days?

Does trilez need a little bit off time to check after each update so that after each update he can declare the client safe, yes he has systems to detect any anormality but he can't detect jagex being a table.(just following ur analogy)

And yes now he is on the lookout for things like jagex hiding as tables even more, but that won't be immediate as you state, there has to be a time for trilez to check.

tl:dr: do you think waiting 1 to 2 days before botting on the client again after an update is necessary, or should you just start up immediatly after like 15 mins after an update?

how much time after an update does trilez need to check for client detection updates?

Edited by Enano25

After an update how long do you think we should give trilez to check the client so we can feel/be safe again, one to two days?

I guess it doesn't really matter, if jagex manages to become a table next then how will trilez find the table if he is looking for family members plus all the hiding spots off 5 years? He won't find the table till everyone is banned. or maybe he will if he looks hard enough at the furniture for 1 to two days?

Jagex might be able to pass off as TRiLeZ's cousin, and Jagex might be able to hide under the table, but I'm fairly sure TRiLeZ would notice if Jagex tried to pretend to be a table.

Let me emphasize that the purpose of the analogy was to help people understand that it takes a lot of time and resources for Jagex to come up with a new way to hide new client detection code. They've tried it before, and TRiLeZ has caught it and silently updated the client in less than 24 hours. Most of the time that isn't even necessary because the system automatically catches and then patches it.

This isn't the first time Jagex has tried to detect the client, and it won't be their last. I place emphasis on the word try: it doesn't mean the client is going to be detected again any time soon, if ever. There's a reason this is the first time it has happened since the release of the client.

how much time after an update does trilez need to check for client detection updates?

I honestly don't know. I personally wait until I see TRiLeZ online for any length of time, or ~2 days, whichever comes first. This is almost certainly not necessary, but I do it because I don't want to risk it. @TRiLeZ might be able to shed some light on whether that is actually necessary or not (99% of RS updates don't contain any new detection attempts of any kind anyways).

Edited by TacoManStan

Does trilez need a little bit off time to check after each update so that after each update he can declare the client safe, yes he has systems to detect any anormality but he can't detect jagex being a table.(just following ur analogy)

And yes now he is on the lookout for things like jagex hiding as tables even more, but that won't be immediate as you state, there has to be a time for trilez to check.

tl:dr: do you think waiting 1 to 2 days before botting on the client again after an update is necessary, or should you just start up immediatly after like 15 mins after an update?

0 days, 0 seconds.

I've had only one ban out of my 10 veteran accounts while using just a few select premium scripts. No problems here.

I've had only one ban out of my 10 veteran accounts while using just a few select premium scripts. No problems here.

@chrismoon Were you using the standard client on them during the month of detection?

Just got banned. Wasn't botting at the time, and I think it was because I logged on with the client earlier today (didn't use it though, switched to OSB right after). Seems like it's still detectable. They can just keep changing whatever code they use to see whether a third party client is being used or not. Fixing it one day wouldn't fix it forever, if I'm not misunderstanding.

Edited by buggylemon

@buggylemon

Just got banned. Wasn't botting at the time, and I think it was because I logged on with the client earlier today (didn't use it though, switched to OSB right after). Seems like it's still detectable. They can just keep changing whatever code they use to see whether a third party client is being used or not. Fixing it one day wouldn't fix it forever, if I'm not misunderstanding.

You weren't banned because of the client. Delayed bans can take up to a month to take effect. You were banned because you botted.

2 people like this