Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

[Updated][Critical Announcement] Client Detection

202 posts in this topic

Bit late now I lost my maxed combat main from using Zulrah Helper which promised a 0% ban rate.

At least you owned up to the client being detectable though, that's got to count for something.

Sorry to hear! But i'd advise against logging into a bot client on a maxed combat main as I believe that's enough for a ban.

I Use other clients and found that was having the same problem with the other clients

And guys can someone please explain to me what the Runemate scandal was?

The RuneMate scandal started with a tweet from Mod Ash basically saying "a bot client got a lot of its users banned today" - someone responded asking which it was, and Ash said it was similar in name to RuneMate. (I don't have the tweets at hand, so this is all from memory)

RuneMate shut down their client and locked the shoutbox, saying that they were aware that many of its users were getting banned and they were looking into it. It mostly affected RS3 bots and not oldschool.

The RuneMate scandal started with a tweet from Mod Ash basically saying "a bot client got a lot of its users banned today" - someone responded asking which it was, and Ash said it was similar in name to RuneMate. (I don't have the tweets at hand, so this is all from memory)

RuneMate shut down their client and locked the shoutbox, saying that they were aware that many of its users were getting banned and they were looking into it. It mostly affected RS3 bots and not oldschool.

Ya, I think RS3 was the context there. I'm not sure if RuneMate has addressed the client detection(s) in OSRS yet.

Update: Coding is going well, and almost complete. Expect an update later tonight.

2 people like this

Yea noticing even with your bot, I've created 9 and all 9 banned as soon as they get off tut island and try to bot WC I'll just create the accounts for now till patch is out due to me being on 100 diff ip's for the actual creation process. I have 8 employees making accounts currently :)

The detection patch has been released! TRiBot is once again safe to use, so feel free to continue botting.

9 people like this

ok thank you! :) do i just redownload the bot to get the patch included?

Just restart TRiBot and it'll automatically update and the patch will be included.

will def try to bot again when u patch this.

edit: nvm noticed its already patched :D

Edited by rswiz

So how long would this have been effecting people, because i joined TRI-BOT around 2 weeks ago and none of my accounts lasted longer than 3 days, even the legit ones, so this would have been the reason to my accounts being banned ever since i have joined?

Brilliant work as always! We can all be confident in TRiLeZ's ability to keep us safe when botting :)

Edited by Druid
1 person likes this

Has anyone successfully botted since the update has come out and not had their account banned after a 24 hour period? waiting to use until I know it's safe since im wanting to bot my main atm.