Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

[Updated][Critical Announcement] Client Detection

202 posts in this topic

For the people who don't believe or want "evidence" as mentioned before.

All my accounts I made & used on tribot without LG got instantly banned, even fresh new accounts made on new proxies etc. It's client detection guaranteed.

Buddy of my who RWT's got disabled with ~$900 worth due to using tribot, all his RWT accs got banned. So there is no denying that there isn't client detection, it's there atm.

Looking Glass should do the trick for now. For people asking questions: Looking Glass allows you to run osbuddy or the osclient via Tribot (so you can use a proxy or script forinstance with the original client or osbuddy).

@TRiLeZ Will it be possible in the future to bot again without Looking Glass? 

Thanks for doing the work Trilez much <3

- iWnB

is LG working now?

LG hasn't been not working. Delete the .tribot folder in %appdata% and restart TRiBot.

Why is tribot being targetted? This issue only seems to only be effecting us rather than botters as a whole.

@TRiLeZ since when is the client detectable? possible that it is over a month already?

All started on 18 november, I got 16 accs banned using regular client, 19 november 45 new accounts banned, than I 20 novemeber 40 new accounts banned all using regular client, since that I am using looking glass and no bans.

Why is tribot being targetted? This issue only seems to only be effecting us rather than botters as a whole.

I suppose if you want to make a statement you go after the client that prides itself on being the most undetectable one. If RuneMate's statement is anything to go by it's possible they were aware of this specific piece of detection code before TRiLeZ was.

Has it been determined whether our client information is logged to Jagex and they go through and investigate the account then ban it?

Or does it need to be manually looked into?

There is no way of knowing.

All botters are affected; not just ones using TRiBot.

Thanks for the annoncement, i assumed as much. I ran a little experiement myself in the past, 2 accounts botting fishing, in barb village. both same levels, leveled together at the exact same time.

I used Looking glass on one, and just the normal client on the other.

And the account i wasn't using LG with got banned.

The other is untouched, non-member too.

Both at the exact same time, in the same world.

Edited by rek

Bit late now I lost my maxed combat main from using Zulrah Helper which promised a 0% ban rate.

At least you owned up to the client being detectable though, that's got to count for something.

will we be reimbursed for the couple days of vip we are missing out on then ?

you're not forced to stop..my farm is going uber strong 3+ days on proxies with many bans and the accs are level 3s + there is looking glass for mains 

3fe9ba84051a7617aa2fe02bc31c35aa.png

@TRiLeZ Checked competitors forums and no users are reporting anything similar.

Well thats because competitors dont have TRilez...we do

Well thats because competitors dont have TRilez...we do

No - I'm saying competitors forums' users are not reporting any increased bans. Not talking about the devs.

No - I'm saying competitors forums' users are not reporting any increased bans. Not talking about the devs.

Maybe didn't got posted or w/e. I know from personal friends that all bigger botting clients are getting targeted. Tribot, Osbot etc.

Maybe didn't got posted or w/e. I know from personal friends that all bigger botting clients are getting targeted. Tribot, Osbot etc.

I Use other clients and found that was having the same problem with the other clients

And guys can someone please explain to me what the Runemate scandal was?

@Assume So...?

Up until this detection method, there was no evidence of Looking Glass doing anything to prevent bans, as stated by Trilez many times since its release. 

Up until this detection method, there was no evidence of Looking Glass doing anything to prevent bans, as stated by Trilez many times since its release. 

I agree, I have been absolutely fine without LG for a very long time. Only recently have I been forced to start using it, and since then my banrates are back to normal. Ofc I lost a couple of mules first... but that's how it goes!

@TRiLeZ Checked competitors forums and no users are reporting anything similar.

Not all clients are aware of the issue.