Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

[Updated][Critical Announcement] Client Detection

202 posts in this topic

If you listen closely you can hear everyone frantically exiting their non LG clients. 

4 people like this

Kinda random but i've noticed they always keep a threshold of 20k players online..after the next ban wave in 6 hours watch player count go to 20001 , it has every morning this week exactly right after weath presses his button 

explains why my main thats never been botted, got banned after 10 mins of botted agility in Deadman mode the other day. straight out permanant ban too :(

So it's currently not safe to bot until he patches it? Or has this already been done.

TriLeZ will most likely post an update when he's got one. For now, stick to looking glass.

TriLeZ will most likely post an update when he's got one. For now, stick to looking glass.

Sorry - but can you explain what this "LG" is and how I use that instead of my current scripts? :)

i dont undrstand what trillez means can someone explain? is it safe to bot mining? haha

Botting without looking glass is like botting with jagex knowing your using tribots client. We are waiting for a patch that hides the fact that we are using tribot. LG-Looking glass is basically a client inside a client but the main client is Runescape web browser. So when they look to see which browser we are playing on it will always be runescapes so you can bot on lG now. but currently jagex can determine if we are using tribots client until Trilez updates. then we can bot without looking glass and jagex cannot immediately determine what client we are using. Currently if we use tribots client without LG its kinda like going to lava dragons lol 

Looking glass? i botted earlier today :x am i screwed?

Christ, danny. Read the main post. The whole thing, not just the title.

1 person likes this

Has it been determined whether our client information is logged to Jagex and they go through and investigate the account then ban it?

Or does it need to be manually looked into?

I got permanently banned on my main account that I haven't botted on just because I logged on it with the client to trade coins to my other account.. Client detection confirmed. It doesn't feel fair, I haven't even got any experience or money since over a year ago.. Do you think Looking Glass will eliminate their client detection?

So this explains why those ppl got banned with the Zulrah Helper I guess.

Also to the guy who asks how long it's been detected - I'd assume ever since the RuneMate scandal, Arbiter did mention all clients were affected.

My 2 cents worth of input:

I botted yesterday after the update and the accounts I botted on are still alive. That leads me to believe that Weath or someone else needs to manually approve the bans. Either my accounts are queued for inspection or they will not be inspected at all beacuse nobody did that while they were logged in.