Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

[Updated][Critical Announcement] Client Detection

202 posts in this topic

Hello community,

Update: The detection patch has been released! TRiBot is once again safe to use, so feel free to continue botting.

After some investigation into the RS client, I have noticed a new piece of code in the RS client which could potentially flag users of 3rd party clients as botters. So I did some more investigation/testing and found that Jagex does use this piece of code to ban accounts. I am 100% confident that this new detection method has led to the increase in bans. Further, all botting clients which have not already patched this detection method are affected. So please be cautious when using other botting clients, because if they haven't patched this detection method, you will be banned.

But do not let this worry you about the future of botting. I am working diligently on a patch for this detection method, which should be released within the next few days.

I advise everyone to stop using non-LG TRiBot until I release the patch, unless you don't care about your account. Once again, I also advise everyone to be cautious when using other botting clients, for the reason stated above.

Due to the nature of Looking Glass (LG) and the nature of the detection, this detection method has limited to no effect on botters using LG. I haven't had any accounts get banned solely from using LG, but for the same reasons this detection method is capable of getting legit players banned, I am going to say that this detection method has a limited effect.

This isn't the only [possible] detection method in the client. I usually silently release a patch for detection methods so that it takes Jagex some time to release that we know of the detection method. But since I am 100% confident this detection method leads to bans, and that many people have been hit by this, I am writing this to inform everyone on the situation.

I'll keep everyone updated on the status of this patch.

Thanks,

TRiBot Staff

Edited by TRiLeZ
38 people like this

Wow! Good job at spotting this, I'm glad you found it and this didn't end up going horribly wrong. Good job!

Edited by Sphiinx
1 person likes this

but for the same reasons this detection method is capable of getting legit players banned,

Yep, my legit main got banned yesterday. I have literally never botted on the account, but it shares the IP with my looking glass "main" which is completely botted. The LG acc has a 2-day ban. So yesterday, I saw that post about swiftkit being better than OSB, so I logged into the game through Swiftkit for the first time, and my legit account gets logged out and banned. Like what the fuck Jagex lmao

Edited by fatdoobie2

That explains why I was getting banned almost instantly on regular client a couple days ago. Thanks alot man. :) Keep up the good work.

Yikes. The inevitable fear that was shared by some is coming true! Anyways, thank you for the great work and amazing find Tri. Been using LG and so far im fine, hopefully they won't even get to the point where LG could possibly become detected.

JaGex won't usually ban you simply because you're using a TriBot client, but I'm sure they use the evidence as one more reason to ban you if you're already suspect.

Edited by boatsb4hose

JaGex won't usually ban you simply because you're using a TriBot client, but I'm sure they use the evidence as one more reason to ban you if you're already suspect.

From recent events, it's been shown that they'll ban you JUST for being on a botting client. As well, they have publicly said this.

Were back in business boys!!!!

thanks to the man Trilez  ;)

Not yet.. the work around hasn't been implemented yet. Like TRiLeZ has stated, it's highly recommended not to bot using non-lg atm.

Edited by erickho123

That explains why I was getting banned almost instantly on regular client a couple days ago. Thanks alot man. :) Keep up the good work.

Same happened to me 2 days ago :s i was just about to quit and never come back but if this update has fixed things then guess ill have another try

1 person likes this

Usually not, but now they are.

Can you show us this piece of evidence of code ? lol

Nice try Jagex/other bot developer.
5 people like this