Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SlayeRRR

[FREE / 07 / DMM] ★ Fishing & Statbuilder ★ [No requirements, works from Tutorial Island]

18 posts in this topic

9ib968.jpg

1282fbd3a41e466910d63c2b2397d740.png

REMOVED UNTIL FIXED - I am really busy with University work at the moment, sorry guys :( Give me a few days.

Hello everyone! I'm new around here and i've been working on this script for a few days, I will run you through how the script works...

1) Finish Tutorial Island (Will be implementing Tutorial Island solver soon)

2) Start in Lumbridge courtyard

3) Start the script!

Tips - Until I tidy some code up with node framework disable graphics on the client for better performance.

Client > Disable Graphics

From there the script with walk to the  North-East fishing spots and pick up a net and get to Level 20 fishing by catching shrimps and anchovies.

Once you have 20 fishing it will then speak to the Lumbridge Melee Instructor and get you a sword and shield.

Heads over to chickens to get you to 20 Attack / 20 Strength / 20 Defence whilst picking up feathers.

Once you have 2000+ feathers it will head over to Port Sarim goblins and kill them for 5gp to buy a fishing rod.

Once it buys the fishing rod you will be taken over to Edgeville to Fly fish Salmon & Trout until you reach 50 Fishing. (Banking at Edge)

If you die it will repeat the process again and again until you reach that fishing goal!

Hope you enjoy and please leave some feedback as this is my first proper script release.

More features coming soon!

- GUI to change the amount of feathers you want

- Change the Edgeville Fishing Level goal

- PK skull detection (Runs to the nearest safezone)

- Edge powerfish option

- Total rework, node framework

-ABCL10

Progress Reports :

2nrft5x.jpg

Releases :

Fishing & Statbuilder v1.0

Known Bugs :

- WebWalking sometimes sends you a crazy route, I will try and get this fixed ASAP.

Edited by SlayeRRR
1 person likes this

Very nice, I will test it XD.Also why kill goblins, just sell the raw shrimp/raw chicken to the general store and get the 5 gp :)

Did you use webWalking() to walk around or did you make your own methods?Will the script be open source?

PS:Have you figured out how to use filters?

Edited by Red_Spark
1 person likes this

Very nice, I will test it XD.Also why kill goblins, just sell the raw shrimp/raw chicken to the general store and get the 5 gp :)

Did you use webWalking() to walk around or did you make your own methods?Will the script be open source?

PS:Have you figured out how to use filters?

You know what... i'm stupid :D Thanks for the selling the shrimp idea, that will save some time. I've used webWalking() for now, I will be making my own methods hopefully soon once i've read into it.

Edited by SlayeRRR

Seen you working on this in Discord.

Congratulations on the release bud.

Daum bro, that's like the way i would make scripts. sounds so great. thanks for the script

Seen you working on this in Discord.

Congratulations on the release bud.

Thank you guys! Also big thanks to the guys in Discord for helping me on my way <3

@SlayeRRR so how is the script going?No release yet?I would be willing to test is for you and work out the bugs :)

I'm just fine tuning a few things, hopefully in a couple of hours. Sorry for the wait

@SlayeRRR so how is the script going?No release yet?I would be willing to test is for you and work out the bugs :)

Script has now been added to the repo! Enjoy and let me know how you get on

- Edge powerfish option

-ABCL10

What framework is it using now?

- Edge powerfish option

-ABCL10

What framework is it using now?

I'm pretty new to Java, i've only been programming with it for a few weeks (I know a fair amount of C so it sort of transferred) At the minute it just has a bunch of methods with a few checks, If this do that etc. I released it because it works fine and it's great for people wanting to create new accounts and bot fishing, Over time I will be adding more to this, the node framework is priority right now.

Edited by SlayeRRR

I'm pretty new to Java, i've only been programming with it for a few weeks (I know a fair amount of C so it sort of transferred) At the minute it just has a bunch of methods with a few checks, If this do that etc. I released it because it works fine and it's great for people wanting to create new accounts and bot fishing, Over time I will be adding more to this, the node framework is priority right now.

Cool.I release my first script too a few days ago and its using the node framework(kind of).It is open source so feel free to check it out Red_ClayMaster(working on a GE system now),some of the code is all over the place but you might find something useful in it :)

1 person likes this

I tried your script but i cant make it work properly ;/ my character is just going everywhere 

I will look into it now, It could be the first step messed up because I don't have an account with low fishing so I couldn't really test it much later on in development.

Edit : Fixed! Thanks for the feedback, It turns out I missed one of the conditions on the walking so it was yoyo'ing back and forward.

Edited by SlayeRRR

So what happens after level 50?

And any GPH Figures once he is banking salmon + trout?

Edited by VLSM