Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thomasdogan

Cashing out a week of botting (2 RC'ers)

23 posts in this topic

Hey whatsup guys!

I want to show you guys the profit that ive made in just 1 week using only 2 RC accounts (89,72). (cant wait till they are 91,75!!!). I wanna use more accounts, getting them up to 43 rc, 50 ish agil, 50 ish def and 50 ish mining is the hardest part tho, banrate is high in the early fase. Anyone knows how to bypass that? Im currently just buying rc accounts to bypass it.

https://youtu.be/gGynGiSlATs

Hope i can motivate some of you guys to start botting (again)!

Lol nice, waarvan koop je die accounts? ik wil namelijk een main kopen maar wel graag trusted site hebbe

Lol nice, waarvan koop je die accounts? ik wil namelijk een main kopen maar wel graag trusted site hebbe

Even though Dutch is a nice language, you should talk English so everyone can understand whats going on :)

1 person likes this

friends, or else player auctions maybe?

why are you asking for botting advice here when you're not even using tribot?

im a gold famer, i use any top notch client. I dont pick sides.

6-8 hours after 5 pm uk time, with breaks each hour or so

@thomasdogan i am abit confused because when they tweet, it is anywhere from 1 AM to 13 PM, so do they work at night or?...

what runes do you make? O_O  and how much cash is that usd? within a week?

it showed him selling 69M, which is ~80 USD. He probably makes nats or maybe laws?

1 person likes this

it showed him selling 69M, which is ~80 USD. He probably makes nats or maybe laws?

thanks, sorry i had it playing in 240p X.X appreciate it

To anybody coming here thinking they can get rich off RCing:

• Very high ban rate. Even with private scripts your bots will get banned eventually. With free or even premium scripts as well.
  • Fairly low account investment, however it's also very low gp/hr until you level up to some profit thresholds (50,75,91)
  • High probability of IP flags (it is a known goldfarming method and hotspot)

Source: I wrote my own abyss script and ran a rc farm for 3-4 months. I made a lot of money when it was going well, but the effort to re-establish accounts vs other methods that consistently make more money deterred me.  

1 person likes this

To anybody coming here thinking they can get rich off RCing:

• Very high ban rate. Even with private scripts your bots will get banned eventually. With free or even premium scripts as well.
  • Fairly low account investment, however it's also very low gp/hr until you level up to some profit thresholds (50,75,91)
  • High probability of IP flags (it is a known goldfarming method and hotspot)

Source: I wrote my own abyss script and ran a rc farm for 3-4 months. I made a lot of money when it was going well, but the effort to re-establish accounts vs other methods that consistently make more money deterred me.  

Appreciate the thought, but what other method can make over 60 mill in a week using 2 accs?

Appreciate the thought, but what other method can make over 60 mill in a week using 2 accs?

There are a lot of them but I will not share methods that I actively use. 60 mill / week / 2 accs is 400k per hour for just over 10 hours a day. Not that hard to beat. 91 rc jumps the profit up by more than double too, but nature bots don't last very long.

1 person likes this

im a gold famer, i use any top notch client. I dont pick sides.

Lol you made 70m cool it kiddo

It is not even him. He just posted a video from youtube. It is from NomNom. He makes a basic tutorial site on how to goldfarm in RS.

On 2/11/2016 at 1:08 PM, theultimateobby said:

You act like that's a lot.

On 11/25/2015 at 0:10 PM, thomasdogan said:

Hey whatsup guys!

I want to show you guys the profit that ive made in just 1 week using only 2 RC accounts (89,72). (cant wait till they are 91,75!!!). I wanna use more accounts, getting them up to 43 rc, 50 ish agil, 50 ish def and 50 ish mining is the hardest part tho, banrate is high in the early fase. Anyone knows how to bypass that? Im currently just buying rc accounts to bypass it.

https://youtu.be/gGynGiSlATs

Hope i can motivate some of you guys to start botting (again)!

Faggit